Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your favorite item you can no longer get anymore?

Whether it’s fast food or something else you can no longer get because It’s no longer available for whatever reason or the product has been discontinued

In terms of fast food. Wendy’s Bacon Mushroom Melt. It’s been 20+ year

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi blue
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Generally speaking... cereal has become absolute muck. All those "new and improved recipe" ones... I.e. reduced sugar and such...

I don't often have Coco Pops and such... but it is so shit now... x.x

Findus Tomato soup.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quiznos Bourbon Steak. Almost all of the Quiznos stores shut down around here. Only one I can find is in the middle of Jacksonville.

10+ Year Old Account
    so many items where to start.....i guess these things

i loved these ice cream cones. just ignore the pakistani currency they were everywhere for awhile.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-09-22 at 11:09 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Snapple Elements. Specifically, Snapple Rain. It was pretty much the best thing ever on a hot day.

i loved snapple rain.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

The only one I could think of was an ice cream brand called 'Super', but they brought it back a year or so ago. And it wasn't as good as I remembered.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

This burger was the greatest of all time. At least I thought it was at the time. If I had the exact same burger now, I might not like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Whether it’s fast food or something else you can no longer get because It’s no longer available for whatever reason or the product has been discontinued

In terms of fast food. Wendy’s Bacon Mushroom Melt. It’s been 20+ year

The LightbringerNihilist74's AvatarJoin DateApr 2014Posts3,488
    This burger was the greatest of all time. At least I thought it was at the time. If I had the exact same burger now, I might not like it.

mountain dew cherry citrus game fuel. Not the bullshit amp game fuel they make now, I'm talking back like 5-10 years ago, the promotional stuff for games like when they did the world or warcraft promotion, blue alliance game fuel, red horde game fuel, I think they did yellow game fuel or whatever in a later promotion, the red cherry citrus was so good, when I could find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    mountain dew cherry citrus game fuel. Not the bullshit amp game fuel they make now, I'm talking back like 5-10 years ago, the promotional stuff for games like when they did the world or warcraft promotion, blue alliance game fuel, red horde game fuel, I think they did yellow game fuel or whatever in a later promotion, the red cherry citrus was so good, when I could find it.
    i liked the blue one. plus it had a sexy female night elf on it.

Fruit Punch Snapple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The LightbringerNihilist74's AvatarJoin DateApr 2014Posts3,488
    I tried the recent one a few years back before they discontinued it again. Nowhere near as good as the original imo.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_(drink)

But they changed the formula in the 90's if i'm not mistaken, and i heven't seen any of this on sale lately.

N'Joy chocolate milk.
    I live in the US, but when I would go visit my grandmother in Greece I was obsessed with the above. Probably the best chocolate milk a kid could ask for. This was the early 2000s. Went back as an adult and I haven't seen it around anymore. Cool carton as well. Many great memories in my grandmother's living room watching the Hercules live action TV series while sipping on these bad boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lime Runt. Hell, almost all the classic Willie Wonka candy that doesn't exist anymore or has changed so much it isn't the same.

https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-mdr-ed12lp-red/

These fuckin bangin earbuds (color is meh) and the model that came before them (nearly identical form). $20 and they had fantastic audio quality while fitting nicely in your ear - didn't fall out, didn't need to be mashed in their blocking out all outside noise so you could still hear shit if there was something loud around you.

Stopped making these years ago and I'm crushed. I still haven't found a pair of headphones that comes close to these.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original Rice Krispie Treats Cereal.

They recently changed it to add marshmallows in the mix, and they taste terrible. They add a weird flavor to the cripsies that I just don't like. I did find 9 boxes of the original for like $100 that I bought off Amazon, but I burned through it in a few months and have never found any since.

MTV and VH1 playing music videos 24/7

Cry Baby and Bazooka Joe, if they're no longer available.