Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lakylog View Post
    You need to do those dungeons in mythic+ and mythic for gear.
    No. No, you didn't need to. There were other dungeons with mythic and mythic+ options. Siege of Boralus and King's Rest weren't the only two dungeons in the game with mythic and mythic+ options.

You have to grind for PvP ranks. You also have to grind for PvP rating (titles, rewards), the point is?
    Wasn't it, back in Vanilla, you had to keep grinding PvP and honor otherwise you'd lose ranking with each passing... week? Or was it month?

Every guild I've been in, whether it be a Mythic progression guild or a casual AotC guild has required me to show up fully buffed with food, flasks, and potions. My Classic guild has not required me to show up with anything other than mana potions. You can't prove my experience wrong.
    I can call your attempt to pass your experience as a general fact of how guilds operate in BfA. Every guild I've been in has provided flasks and food for everyone, and sometimes even potions. Anecdotal evidence cancels anecdotal evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakylog View Post
    How's it an argument how long it stayed "popular"? That's besides the point they made.
    because he seems to imply that wildstar was fun and enjoyable for a long time when it was basically DOA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean... those are your words.
    you seem like a stable individual

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Mike is a businessman. He believes himself responsible for starting the internet gaming revolution. Its going to be a multiplayer competitive game of some sort. Same as Bonfire studios is doing: the other game studio made by "legendary blizzard devs".
    but THIS time it'll be like the original blizzard

why do people on mmo-champ even care about dreamhaven?
    Aren't we here because we wanna play mmorpgs? Dreamhaven won't be involved in developing a MMO like wow.
    So what's the point? If you wanna play mmorpgs you are still stuck with WOW, or FFXIV if you're weeb that's into shitty raids and gameplay.

I would like to say congrats. Stepping from worker to owner is a incredibly brave move. I did it about 5 years ago in the building industry. I can say there will be ups and down. Lot's and lot's of learning experiences. And a change in your life style. For me, owning a business is like changing your life to a different life style. You never clock out, your business is always a part of you 24/7. Now I can say, all that stated, I would do it again in a heartbeat. When you get your stride, you will know, and you will be elevated in your mind, and you will know a whole new set of skills few will understand. There will be haters, there will be dishonest business players. Stay strong and be honest, stay positive and understand setbacks are just the price of learning. You will end up happy, distinguished, fulfilled and of course very very successful.
    Good luck and I hope you guys see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Aren't we here because we wanna play mmorpgs? Dreamhaven won't be involved in developing a MMO like wow.
    So what's the point? If you wanna play mmorpgs you are still stuck with WOW, or FFXIV if you're weeb that's into shitty raids and gameplay.
    Says who?

10chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    because he seems to imply that wildstar was fun and enjoyable for a long time when it was basically DOA

- - - Updated - - -

you seem like a stable individual

- - - Updated - - -

but THIS time it'll be like the original blizzard
    ANd you know that how? For all you know, it will be a massive failure. That said, people syiang "Origianl Blizzard" are actually saying "Company who made games I loved".

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Aren't we here because we wanna play mmorpgs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ANd you know that how? For all you know, it will be a massive failure. That said, people syiang "Origianl Blizzard" are actually saying "Company who made games I loved".
    Thanks for explaining the joke incase some people missed it

Epic name but will be,any good only time will tell?