View Poll Results: Should Blizz delay SL launch

Voters
474. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I want it to be as good and balanced as possible.

231 48.73%
  • No, I want new content ASAP

177 37.34%
  • Don't care

66 13.92%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    so the rumors were true after all

10+ Year Old Account
    You got your wish, they are delaying it. Not surprising, I couldn't understand how it would be ready by the end of this month when they keep pulling back release candidates.

Honestly a pretty good decision. I wouldn't have thought that Blizzard would really do it. Hopefully they use the time well.

It needed to be delayed. October was always ambitious, doubly so with COVID.

I am happy to give them as much time as they need... So long as I get my meaty paws on pre-patch. I want corruption to be gone and I want to level up in one expansion! ������

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    It needed to be delayed. October was always ambitious, doubly so with COVID.
    I agree 100%.

My only critique is that Blizzard should have known this 3 months ago and told us back then. It might indicates some lack of internal communication in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    It might indicates some lack of internal communication in the company.
    After 25 years of watching them, I'm not sure how anyone is surprised at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Given that the recent announcement has made this thread superfluous and the poll has already timed out, this thread will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead