Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I like how these discussions always seem to revolve around our contemporary opinions on war.

To be fair, Blizzard seems to indulge the same kind of thinking, and they themselves, seem to take stances all over the place. Shame, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    It frustrates me beyond belief that the god of deception just purely tells us the truth about every single thing. Making the Light evil is just contrived at this point. It has no hints of it until Legion. It's all in service of the attempted "Morally Grey" story telling attempts. GoT really ruined fantasy.

It just plain sucks. I miss more simple stories.
    Who ever said that N'zoth was the god of deception?

"The void lords all but welcome us with open arms. They are so preoccupied with their thousand truths that they ignore the lies we sow in their very midst." Source

"The Void shows only half truths. It cannot fully see destiny, though neither can the Light, because neither are singularly responsible for creation. The Void seeks every possible path and sees them all as truth." Source

Sure, the Old Gods may act deceptively, but that's because their primary goal is to reveal the truth of the Void to all life in the universe.
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    As much fun as it'd be to see Alliance fanboys scream about "justified!" and "SUCK IT!" and call out the hypocrisy, I'd prefer it if Yrel makes it to our world over them just repeating what they did to the Horde twice but with the Alliance.

I think most Alliance players are willing to sacrifice some character in exchange for some retaliation.

I mean, if Alliance has to lose major lore characters to have some screen time and retaliate then so be it.

It's clear that either the next expansion will be Light based (with Nathrezim shit going on, perhaps that's the expansion after), or there will be light related things going on in later patches.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It's clear that either the next expansion will be Light based (with Nathrezim shit going on, perhaps that's the expansion after), or there will be light related things going on in later patches.
    I don't want them to go the cosmic route already next expansion. It's too early. I want to go back to WoW roots and have fun with dragons. (Like Classic..)

I can see it happening.

Khadgar comes back, gives Turalyon the story about Yrel and AU Draenor, he figures a way to bring her to our world, SW becomes the BASTION OF THE LIGHT AND ALL THINGS HOLY! all in the name of fighting the Void.

I've seen worse storylines from Blizzard
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I Have Shadowlands Beta. Woo?
    Let me know when Transfers are on Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Would be an interesting plot twist but personally I think its kinda shitty. We spent almost a decade wondering what happened to him and Alleria, so I hate the idea of finding them only for them to turn into 'muhahahaha!' villains.

Besides, they already did this with Yrel. Make her the tyrant of the Light that finds a way to our Azeroth.
    Yrel could just be foreshadowing.