1. #1

    For those with elite DPS, how much time did you put in for each item / enchant, etc?

    Let's say you are a hunter. You've got:

    1. 490 azerite gear with all the correct traits
    2. +12% haste or crit from all sources
    3. BiS trinkets
    4. Cloak with 125+ corruption
    5. Level 520+ heart of azeroth
    6. BiS hunter weapon
    7. all essences highest rank
    8. correct mechagon rings

    How much time out of your life did it take to acquire each of these things?

    If you are not a hunter, just replace some of the things on this list with the appropriate changes.

  2. #2
    4 more weeks. They become trash

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    4 more weeks. They become trash
    That's not what I'm asking though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    Let's say you are a hunter. You've got:

    1. 490 azerite gear with all the correct traits
    2. +12% haste or crit from all sources
    3. BiS trinkets
    4. Cloak with 125+ corruption
    5. Level 520+ heart of azeroth
    6. BiS hunter weapon
    7. all essences highest rank
    8. correct mechagon rings

    How much time out of your life did it take to acquire each of these things?

    If you are not a hunter, just replace some of the things on this list with the appropriate changes.
    What's the point? What are you trying to get to? If you haven't already done the things you are out of time anyway.

    A lot of this seems like nonsense and it's so tied up with just playing the game. Trying to compartmentalize to say it took X minutes for this specific activity seems silly. Like the cloak to 125. It didn't take me any time at all because there were other reasons to do the things that gave me the cloak upgrades.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    What's the point? What are you trying to get to? If you haven't already done the things you are out of time anyway.

    A lot of this seems like nonsense and it's so tied up with just playing the game. Trying to compartmentalize to say it took X minutes for this specific activity seems silly. Like the cloak to 125. It didn't take me any time at all because there were other reasons to do the things that gave me the cloak upgrades.
    The point is pretty obvious. I want to see just how much time people spent on these activities in 8.3. Why are you asking me what the point is?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    The point is pretty obvious. I want to see just how much time people spent on these activities in 8.3. Why are you asking me what the point is?
    This is a really odd thing to ask is all.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    The point is pretty obvious. I want to see just how much time people spent on these activities in 8.3. Why are you asking me what the point is?
    Because why? You're just curious? And you think people will have logs of all their time spent on specific activities even though the vast majority of your activities cannot be compartmentalized?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    The point is pretty obvious. I want to see just how much time people spent on these activities in 8.3. Why are you asking me what the point is?
    487 Balance Druid,

    125 corruption cloak
    10 Corruption resist from essence rank 4
    maxed up to using a total of 184 Corruption worth of items
    near on Full Bis, due to Luck<

    Took me about 3 months of Mythic Raiding,
    no i havent killed Mythic Nzoth/Carapace they werent requried for my Gear.

    I have beta Access, in the squish i drop down the 192 ilvl,
    my gear does not get replaced till lvl 60 dungeon blues.

    Mechagon rings are not BIS for some classes.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Because why? You're just curious? And you think people will have logs of all their time spent on specific activities even though the vast majority of your activities cannot be compartmentalized?
    Why are you so upset about the question? I find that a very odd reaction. Genuinely curious here.

    I was just thinking to myself, if my BiS trinket was from an m+, then I might need to run it 20x in 8.3 if I got unlucky just to fill that one slot correctly. So then I started wondering just how much time did people put in for everything in 8.3. Then of course ilvls go up for each patch, so for that one trinket, I might be looking at 20x +15 runs of that one dungeon every patch to upgrade that trinket.
    Last edited by Die; 2020-09-24 at 02:04 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    Why are you so upset about the question? I find that a very odd reaction. Genuinely curious here.
    Thinking something is nonsense != being upset. Pretending they are the same is something kids do to avoid answering simple questions.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Thinking something is nonsense != being upset. Pretending they are the same is something kids do to avoid answering simple questions.
    Well clearly it bothers you because you keep posting in the thread. So why?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    487 Balance Druid,

    125 corruption cloak
    10 Corruption resist from essence rank 4
    maxed up to using a total of 184 Corruption worth of items
    near on Full Bis, due to Luck<

    Took me about 3 months of Mythic Raiding,
    no i havent killed Mythic Nzoth/Carapace they werent requried for my Gear.

    I have beta Access, in the squish i drop down the 192 ilvl,
    my gear does not get replaced till lvl 60 dungeon blues.

    Mechagon rings are not BIS for some classes.
    487 ilvl? No druid is that high according to wowprogress. Also your ilvl come prepatch doesn't drop to 192, if that was the case then you would be set to go into heroic Nathria before you even step foot in shadowlands which is not the case at all.

    Why lie about something like this... oh wait for someone like me to call you out on it lol

  13. #13
    where do you get 490 Azerite gear from?
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    where do you get 490 Azerite gear from?
    Carapace & Nzoth.

  15. #15
    I returned at the end of 8.3 (I do this with every expac) and leveled my dh from 107 to 454ilvl in 2 weeks. I ducked up a lot of visions but still got r15 cloak as well. I think I'm at the point where you grind to get specific items and points to buy corruptions and wait for them to show up on the vendor. Those 2 weeks were fun, but now it's just the same repetitive grind.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    487 Balance Druid,

    125 corruption cloak
    10 Corruption resist from essence rank 4
    maxed up to using a total of 184 Corruption worth of items
    near on Full Bis, due to Luck<

    Took me about 3 months of Mythic Raiding,
    no i havent killed Mythic Nzoth/Carapace they werent requried for my Gear.

    I have beta Access, in the squish i drop down the 192 ilvl,
    my gear does not get replaced till lvl 60 dungeon blues.

    Mechagon rings are not BIS for some classes.
    Hello - currently, the highest ilvl druid in the world is 484.25. Just wondering how you managed to fly under the radar with the worlds highest ilvl druid?

    For the record, the highest ilvl in the world is currently 488. two ppl have this, and then it drops to your claimed ilvl (no druids).
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-09-24 at 03:02 AM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    487 Balance Druid,

    125 corruption cloak
    10 Corruption resist from essence rank 4
    maxed up to using a total of 184 Corruption worth of items
    near on Full Bis, due to Luck<

    Took me about 3 months of Mythic Raiding,
    no i havent killed Mythic Nzoth/Carapace they werent requried for my Gear.

    I have beta Access, in the squish i drop down the 192 ilvl,
    my gear does not get replaced till lvl 60 dungeon blues.

    Mechagon rings are not BIS for some classes.
    Considering your first sentence was a lie, there is about 100% chance that everything else in your post was a lie.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    487 Balance Druid,

    125 corruption cloak
    10 Corruption resist from essence rank 4
    maxed up to using a total of 184 Corruption worth of items
    near on Full Bis, due to Luck<

    Took me about 3 months of Mythic Raiding,
    no i havent killed Mythic Nzoth/Carapace they werent requried for my Gear.

    I have beta Access, in the squish i drop down the 192 ilvl,
    my gear does not get replaced till lvl 60 dungeon blues.

    Mechagon rings are not BIS for some classes.
    Why do people purposely come.to these forums to lie? 487? Lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  19. #19
    Maybe it was a typo and he meant 597.

    Ops.
    - Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •