Thread: Boycott the Maw

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Entitlement is real.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

The Maw is an absolute joke of a zone in its current state & has been since the start of beta (and undoubtedly in the alpha as well from what I've heard from people I know/people I trust).

It's the one thing in Shadowlands I'm just straight up dreading.

Not boycotting it, but yeah... I really, really hope they change it.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Absurd suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Why do other People need to understand that People like yourself would rather throw a tantrum with misinformation than actually learn to read first? You assuming the worst and using it as a reason to whinge without actually even knowing what you are whinging about shouldn't be other peoples problem.
    Dude, I literally just asked how it actually works, without complaining and it was explained to me. Its completely understandable to expect the worst from Blizzard tho. Something that is good and welcomed by the players is an exception, not the rule. This does not mean that I am trying to defend angry people like the OP, I judt try to explain it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah OP you should boycott the game by not buying it and staying the fuck away

You will have zero problems with Shadowlands if you don't but and play it. Everyone else will be glad playing the game they want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boycott your thread, Just don't play then.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Seems like a pretty garbage way to live your life if either
    (And not meaning you exactly but just "people").

A) paying for a product you think is shit/will be shit
    B)hovering around fan sites for a product you think is shit/will be shit.

The delusional, irrational "haters" need to put there money where their mouth is and unsub. Maybe then blizzard will act cuz "dem greedy companies taken muh money and me no like game" shit is old and tired.

And after a dorito fueled rager on the forums for 16 hours/day they are the first ones in line for the ultra epic deluxe preorder mega offer.

If any sane person says to themself "Man I really don't like X"
    The general rule is to not consume/pay for X.
    You seem to have a problem with everyone who doesnt share your opinion about the game.

How are you doing?

Ah...

Well, anyway, I've tested the Maw, and it only takes ya about an Hour to get what you need done. Regardless of the RNG. So, :/

I'll say my boycotts for actual issues, thanks.

OP: Boycott the Maw

Standing cat: the hell is going on over there
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine not knowin how a system works and making assumption based on a article you saw on wowhead.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

With the recent changes and new RNG / currency systems, I’m afraid we as a community need to boycott the MAW so they get the message, we wont play the way you want us to play, but that is a commitment from casual to top end players and all realms.

This should be proposed from top players and streamers, if no one enters they will notice that 100% guaranted.
    nothing is guaranteed and it won’t be noticed by Blizzard.
    I don’t know why people write this stuff. If you don’t like it personally, why not just YOU not play it? Why do you feel like other people need to listen to you

How is this bait thread still open?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

With the recent changes and new RNG / currency systems, I’m afraid we as a community need to boycott the MAW so they get the message, we wont play the way you want us to play, but that is a commitment from casual to top end players and all realms.

This should be proposed from top players and streamers, if no one enters they will notice that 100% guaranted.
    Maybe we should boycott your shitty takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead and boycott the Maw.

Blizzard is still getting your $15 a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    to be fair, they will get angry about absolutely anything
    There was a thread a few months back from a demon hunter angry because of a proposal to change the name of the demon hunter resource.

Like dude, I don't even know what it's called. It's a bar . . . of stuff . . . that I build up and spend. I know which abilities build it, and I know which abilities spend it. It could be called Marshmellow Fluff for all I care.

TBF, my demon hunter is not my main.

Point is, you're absolutely right, people lose their shit on these forums (and the official forums) over anything.
    Putin khuliyo

Defund the maw.

RIP World of Unnecessarily Over-Complicated Systems.

I don't think it's a bad move. I'll see you guys in the maw!

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Hardcore content with soft timers - is BAD game design. Visions have clearly shown that. Yet they do it again.
    TIL visions (in any form) are hardcore difficult content

Jesus. Just how out of touch are the pleb overworlders? How bad can you possibly be at a game and still want to play it?

5+ Year Old Account
    Diving head first into the Maw like Arthas.

See you in there! (I hope I don’t).