Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLocket View Post
    Skills should pay the bills not hours logged.
    That's exactly how it works though. If you raid heroic, and do like one M+ a week, you're absolutely going to be stronger than someone who grinds world quests/maw/torghast/etc for 8 hours a day, but who doesn't raid heroic.

The problem is that there are heroic/mythic raiders who also grind hours every day, and those people will absolutely be stronger than you, but that's to be expected, because they're playing more.

The TL;DR:
    Harder difficulties == Large boost in player power
    Playing more hours == Small boost in player power
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I later found out there is another way to upgrade my conduits, bit of an overreaction there on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    @FelPlague So remember that time I said that Stygia is a critical currency and that they were going to stick something in the Maw that people were going to want and have to do the Maw grind to get?
    It is obvious that at this point the maw was rolled out too early and using stygia to entice people into the maw.

I've been playing since 2004 and recently decided I'd like to try the pet stuff.

I'd just like to point to whoever wrote this post that it means absolutely fuck all to anyone who doesn't already have level 25 pets.

Do better next time, think who the target audience is for your post.

Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeskeppi100 View Post
    I've been playing since 2004 and recently decided I'd like to try the pet stuff.

I'd just like to point to whoever wrote this post that it means absolutely fuck all to anyone who doesn't already have level 25 pets.

Do better next time, think who the target audience is for your post.

Ta.
    Super Squirt leveling has been known about for years. The target audience is people who already have lvl 25 pets and want more.

There is absolutely no reason to be indignant over this information.

The more I read and see of SL, The more I dont want to play it . How sad