Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Hmm maybe this deserves a new thread but where could have several WC1-3 NPC have landed on Shadowlands?
    Garithos? Daelin Proudmoore? Zul'jin? Neltharion, Sinestra, Malygos?Medhivh? Guldan? The demonic entities now Argus si no more like Archimonde/Kiljaeden?
    Demons go still into the twisting nether, Argus just increased their regeneration. Medievh is alive, Guldan might have gone to the maw, the rest are pretty much candidates for revendreth.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Uther is almost definitely an exception. His prayer suggests it was the Light's intervention that split his soul, not poor craftsmanship.
    I might be wrong here but the Light has nothing to do with the Shadowlands, they are not allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Konthos View Post
    I might be wrong here but the Light has nothing to do with the Shadowlands, they are not allies.
    The Light can apparently lay a claim on souls, though; it did so with Crusader Bridenbrad previously. It seems it tried to do so with Uther's soul before it was pulled into Frostmourne, but was only partially successful.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Light can apparently lay a claim on souls, though; it did so with Crusader Bridenbrad previously. It seems it tried to do so with Uther's soul before it was pulled into Frostmourne, but was only partially successful.
    Well the shadowlands can nab naaru, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Light to get something, that does not really belong to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well the shadowlands can nab naaru, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Light to get something, that does not really belong to them.
    Well, it's probably the Brokers who can nab Naaru and bring them to the Shadowlands, considering they're in possession of yet another in Maldraxxus. The Brokers don't seem to be native to the Shadowlands, though; and can apparently travel the metacosm more or less as needed (and bring others with them in containment).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Well, it's probably the Brokers who can nab Naaru and bring them to the Shadowlands, considering they're in possession of yet another in Maldraxxus. The Brokers don't seem to be native to the Shadowlands, though; and can apparently travel the metacosm more or less as needed (and bring others with them in containment).
    The brokers are denizens of the shadowlands, so I wouldn't separate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Hmm maybe this deserves a new thread but where could have several WC1-3 NPC have landed on Shadowlands?
    Garithos? Daelin Proudmoore? Zul'jin? Neltharion, Sinestra, Malygos?Medhivh? Guldan? The demonic entities now Argus si no more like Archimonde/Kiljaeden?
    Garithos would probably pick Maldraxxus cause of his militance, same with Daelin. I'd say Zul'jin would be Venthyr since he allowed blind hate to make him turn on allies. Medivh isn't dead, he's combing the universe for the Legion. Gul'dan I'd say gets the Maw.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Uther is almost definitely an exception. His prayer suggests it was the Light's intervention that split his soul, not poor craftsmanship.
    From the recent interview with Danuser, when the Light intervened with Bridenbrad, it took him to its own realm. Why would it just lead Uther to Shadowlands if it intervened in his case as well? Especially since not only is the Light hostile to the Shadowlands, but splitting Uther and letting a half of him get yoinked to Bastion only caused him further anguish in the afterlife. Which would make it a rather piss-poor reward for a faithful follower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Being consistent is hard for Blizzard, I guess.
    Consistency is constraining, according to Danuser Shakespeare. (My deepest apologies to the Bard for using his name for making my point.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Garithos would probably pick Maldraxxus cause of his militance, same with Daelin. I'd say Zul'jin would be Venthyr since he allowed blind hate to make him turn on allies. Medivh isn't dead, he's combing the universe for the Legion. Gul'dan I'd say gets the Maw.
    Gul'dan did nothing wrong. he got bullied, he took revenge, why the maw? ;>

Even demons are serving in Maldraxxus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I dont think Blizzard even remembers Godfrey

I do though.
    He was a hero

After the events of BfA's 4th war, he definately became a hero in hindsight.

He also died a hero against a band of bad mannered adventures that just wanted some of his loot.

He basicly died 2 times, he basicly is a super hero now. Because a true hero has to sacrafice hisself.

But, lets imagine modern blizzard dudes forgot him, while he was even in a catacylsm cinematic. I would be very concerned with blizzard.

He must definately appear in a possible final raid phase with sylvanas to give her another headshot, drag me to hell style! [^___^]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Gul'dan did nothing wrong. he got bullied, he took revenge, why the maw? ;>

Even demons are serving in Maldraxxus.

- - - Updated - - -

After the events of BfA's 4th war, he definately became a hero in hindsight.

He also died a hero against a band of bad mannered adventures that just wanted some of his loot.

He basicly died 2 times, he basicly is a super hero now. Because a true hero has to sacrafice hisself.

But, lets imagine modern blizzard dudes forgot him, while he was even in a catacylsm cinematic. I would be very concerned with blizzard.

He must definately appear in a possible final raid phase with sylvanas to give her another headshot, drag me to hell style! [^___^]
    I'd say selling his entire people into mind controlled slavery was his moral event horizon. Then using them to commit genocide on at least half a dozen races across two worlds. Then abandoning his people to die in the war HE got them into to seek more power for himself. On the evil bastard scale Gul'dan ranks higher up than most demons I can think of off the top of my head besides the Legionlords.

Godfrey was a racist and human supremacist who tried to hand over his own king to his death rather than accept most of his people weren't human anymore, then threw himself off a cliff rather than "accept one of your kind for a king." Sylvanas not seeing that he would betray her at the drop of a hat was a big moment of genre blindness on her part. Though if Godfrey was really smart he would've pretended to be loyal longer until his position was more second. Leaving himself with only two followers in a fortress inches from an army you just helped betray is not a comfortable place to be.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I'd say selling his entire people into mind controlled slavery was his moral event horizon. Then using them to commit genocide on at least half a dozen races across two worlds. Then abandoning his people to die in the war HE got them into to seek more power for himself. On the evil bastard scale Gul'dan ranks higher up than most demons I can think of off the top of my head besides the Legionlords.

Godfrey was a racist and human supremacist who tried to hand over his own king to his death rather than accept most of his people weren't human anymore, then threw himself off a cliff rather than "accept one of your kind for a king." Sylvanas not seeing that he would betray her at the drop of a hat was a big moment of genre blindness on her part. Though if Godfrey was really smart he would've pretended to be loyal longer until his position was more second. Leaving himself with only two followers in a fortress inches from an army you just helped betray is not a comfortable place to be.
    BUT, Gul'dan had a reasioning behind the will to sacrafice everything for power and this makes him less evil to me. I think its more evil if you would have done that witout any reasioning behind it.

Again, he was weak and got bullied by his orc clan and as shaman the elementals did not answer him as well, he had a motivation to go the route he did.

While there are sick bastards that do nasty stuff without any reasioning behind it, just for joy.

Don't think wow ever introduced such a villain yet, they all follow their inner logic and do not view themselves as truly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    BUT, Gul'dan had a reasioning behind the will to sacrafice everything for power and this makes him less evil to me. I think its more evil if you would have done that witout any reasioning behind it.

Again, he was weak and got bullied by his orc clan and as shaman the elementals did not answer him as well, he had a motivation to go the route he did.

While there are sick bastards that do nasty stuff without any reasioning behind it, just for joy.

Don't think wow ever introduced such a villain yet, they all follow their inner logic and do not view themselves as truly evil.
    wow DID introduce such a villain. archimonde is basically gul'dan, but without the "crippled, bullied and rejected"-part.
    he was a gifted mage, apprentice to the greatest sorcerer of the eredar race, good-looking and respected. yet he was still an asshole who would do anything for more power and dominance. the lore bits about him from the warlock artifact and on argus are quite telling about what kind of person he was. id argue arch is one of the most evil characters in all of wow

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Consistency is constraining, according to Danuser Shakespeare. (My deepest apologies to the Bard for using his name for making my point.)
    bwahhaha rip danuser
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-28 at 11:36 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.