10+ Year Old Account

Any rested exp changes?

Does the following still hold true even after level squish? Haven't seen anyone mention if there are changes to rested exp gain/how much you will have.

"One bubble of rested XP (5% of a level) is earned for every 8 hours spent resting. A maximum of 30 bubbles (150% of a level) may be earned. In other words, you can leave your character resting in an inn or capital city for up to 10 days (without gaining experience) before you earn the maximum amount of rest state, and a resting character stores up one full level of rest in 160 hours (6 days, 16 hours)."

Quote Originally Posted by majinbebi View Post
    Does the following still hold true even after level squish? Haven't seen anyone mention if there are changes to rested exp gain/how much you will have.

"One bubble of rested XP (5% of a level) is earned for every 8 hours spent resting. A maximum of 30 bubbles (150% of a level) may be earned. In other words, you can leave your character resting in an inn or capital city for up to 10 days (without gaining experience) before you earn the maximum amount of rest state, and a resting character stores up one full level of rest in 160 hours (6 days, 16 hours)."
    No changes to Rested XP have been announced or datamined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Only thing I can think of is that with the new heirloom changes, rested xp can last longer.

as far as I remember you gotta log in on all ur alts to start getting rested effect after expansion goes live max lvl alts
    is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by heheszek View Post
    as far as I remember you gotta log in on all ur alts to start getting rested effect after expansion goes live max lvl alts
    is it true?
    Yep, that's been true every other expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Follow up question I just thought of if anyone knows/has information on it: Will my characters' current rested exp be converted?

Will an alt I haven't played in a month have full rested experience when they are squished or will it reset or will it be a wonky conversion?