Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    She's not a brat. She's just delusional like Arthur Boyle from Fire Force. The character she believes herself to be is a brat however.
    Such disrespect towards our Princess shall not stand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

  2. #2402
    I like all the meteor stuff - and the currency is mad efficient - but if you're gonna put us in a very small circle to fight, can you at least not give us mobs that run around pointlessly and end up outside of it? Thanks.

  3. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I like all the meteor stuff - and the currency is mad efficient - but if you're gonna put us in a very small circle to fight, can you at least not give us mobs that run around pointlessly and end up outside of it? Thanks.
    It's obviously a bit dumb, but at the same time, it's more or less "whatever" because these circles are done in a few seconds anyway.
    Not like you spend 30 seconds to a minute trying to get the last mob back into the circle.

  4. #2404
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The Fatui guys are all basically annoying. More so the lightning hammer guy. I'd wager most people only have the one f2p cyro character to counterh him, and unless you are playing with him in your party (unlikely since he's kinda low tier) you are kind of in for a long wacking at that guy's shield if you don't kill him before he turns it on.
    Yeah, that was my strategy too.. Right now I'm leveling up Diona (Well, I was, until the event rolled around), so with her and Mona in my group I now have all elements accounted for.

    Speaking of the event, I'm out of xp vouchers to buy, and working my way through the good mora.. Will probably stop doing the meteors when I max that out. Don't see a point in getting the gems, or the 500 mora

  5. #2405
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Yeah, that was my strategy too.. Right now I'm leveling up Diona (Well, I was, until the event rolled around), so with her and Mona in my group I now have all elements accounted for.

    Speaking of the event, I'm out of xp vouchers to buy, and working my way through the good mora.. Will probably stop doing the meteors when I max that out. Don't see a point in getting the gems, or the 500 mora
    Well i am at 29/30 right now and i still have mora to buy (rank 45.. world lvl not lvled, doing 75 only).
    So i think you gota do 32 of them at least to get the best stuff and you can ignore it after (gems are usless anyway).

    Good thing i saved moons lol.

  6. #2406
    You should be able to buy out the shop without using moons just before the next part of it starts.
    But in the end, it doesn't really matter where you spend them.
    If you finish the event by using moons, you can use your natural resin for artifacts.
    If you finish the event with natural resin, you can use your moons for artifacts.

    Same deal either way.

    180 / day = 9x45 Shards
    Event-Part-1 lasts for 4(? or 5?) days = 36 runs - you need 33 to buy everything.

    I wouldn't consider the shards to be useless btw.
    I hardly have any left.
    Cost/Shard ratio seems to be good too.
    Without the event, you get like 2 blue ones for 60 resin (purple/yellow-rarity ones are rare), now you get 3 for 20.
    But I honestly have no idea about the drop rates. But you get more - "orbs" or whatever you call the ascension mats than you get stones from each open world boss kill.
    Only the green-rarity version is common (1 random colour a day) from the daily quests.

    However, I'm going for the XP and Mora first too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-19 at 03:12 PM.

  7. #2407
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,460
    How much adventure xp is it you get per day?
    Like 1500?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wouldn't consider the shards to be useless btw.
    I hardly have any left.
    Cost/Shard ratio seems to be good too.
    Without the event, you get like 2 blue ones for 60 resin (purple/yellow ones are rare), now you get 3 for 20.
    But I honestly have no idea about the drop rates. But you get more - "orbs" or whatever you call the ascension mats than you get stones from each open world boss kill.
    Only the green-rarity version is common (1 random colour a day) from the daily quests.

    However, I'm going for the XP and Mora first too.
    I mean, I need both the gems and the boss mats, so I might as well go kill the boss.
    Yeah you get more gems per resin with the event, but it's irrelevant when you also need to do the boss anyway

  8. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    How much adventure xp is it you get per day?
    Like 1500?

    - - - Updated - - -




    I mean, I need both the gems and the boss mats, so I might as well go kill the boss.
    Yeah you get more gems per resin with the event, but it's irrelevant when you also need to do the boss anyway
    2400 per day

    as for the stones.

    You need 54 blue stones and only 20 from the material thingy for 80>90
    You get 2-3 (always 3 @ AR50) from the material thingy per kill

    Even if you get 1 purple rarity stone on average each time from every kill, you'll have the material thingy twice before you have.enough stones.

    I think a boss kill on AR is... 1 green 1 blue a chance for purple and an even rarer chance for yellow?
    But I really don't know, it's been ages since I last killed one. I have more than enough ascension mats, but no stones.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-19 at 03:39 PM.

  9. #2409
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,310
    New leaks:


    Seems like we gona get another abyss. And also a pet following item. Its unknown if its crafted tho.

    More info:
    There are leaks about Zhong Li getting nerfed. His basic attack scaling is lowered and his petrify won't make enemies take more physical and geo damage anymore.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-11-19 at 03:46 PM.

  10. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    New leaks:


    Seems like we gona get another abyss. And also a pet following item. Its unknown if its crafted tho.

    More info:
    There are leaks about Zhong Li getting nerfed. His basic attack scaling is lowered and his petrify won't make enemies take more physical and geo damage anymore.
    Great news. Can't wait.
    I also like their pacing.
    1.2 is only 1 month away. I couldn't watch the video with sound but I can remember that they said 1.2 is planned for the 23th December

  11. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's obviously a bit dumb, but at the same time, it's more or less "whatever" because these circles are done in a few seconds anyway.
    Not like you spend 30 seconds to a minute trying to get the last mob back into the circle.
    I dunno, there have been a few times where a mob ran itself out of the circle and then just hung out there for an extended period of time.

    It's not common, but it just seems so silly. I actually have a lot of issues with mobs that spend a lot of time "running away" pointlessly in this game. It gets old fast, especially in timed content.

  12. #2412
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    14,442
    Why would they nerf zhongli when hes not even out yet and they didnt even do the rumored fischl and diluc nerfs?

  13. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Why would they nerf zhongli when hes not even out yet and they didnt even do the rumored fischl and diluc nerfs?
    They didn't nerf his voice or appearance, don't worry!

  14. #2414
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    14,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They didn't nerf his voice or appearance, don't worry!
    Well yeah I'd uninstall. But my point is why wouldnt they just nerf him before he comes out and not wait lol

  15. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well yeah I'd uninstall. But my point is why wouldnt they just nerf him before he comes out and not wait lol
    Childe got the same treatment.
    He used to get crit rating or crit damage per level (cant remember which one) and before release got nerfed to be Hydro damage instead.

  16. #2416
    Well, it's just part of the balancing process.

    Players only call them "nerfs" because we see leaks and the first leak we see is the impression we have of the character. But really, they're not even out yet, it's hard to complain about nerfs to something that's still in the development process.

  17. #2417
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,460
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    2400 per day
    Oh sick, I'll get AR45 tomorrow then. Can finally do the weekly bosses

    as for the stones.

    You need 54 blue stones and only 20 from the material thingy for 80>90
    You get 2-3 (always 3 @ AR50) from the material thingy per kill

    Even if you get 1 purple rarity stone on average each time from every kill, you'll have the material thingy twice before you have.enough stones.

    I think a boss kill on AR is... 1 green 1 blue a chance for purple and an even rarer chance for yellow?
    But I really don't know, it's been ages since I last killed one. I have more than enough ascension mats, but no stones.
    I've always been short on mats, and never stones personally. Right now with Diona I have enough stones, but like half the mats I need for 60-70 ascension

  18. #2418
    As long as he's actually good then all is well and good.

  19. #2419
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    14,442
    bow down plebs

  20. #2420
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f8dfb21cfc4b3d6d809e02d6d75207dc.png[img] bow down plebs
    Come back when you rich, fgt
    plz no ban

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •