Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    ~77 rolls with the update?
    How? No longer F2P?
    I already had a count from before. From store wishes. And i also wasted some event primos on this . And i also used xp books to lvl some chars to 50 for another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I already had a count from before. From store wishes. And i also wasted some event primos on this . And i also used xp books to lvl some chars to 50 for another one.
    *sigh* I really wish there wasn't just a 50% chance to get a banner character the first time you reach 90 pulls.
    I know that I'm going to get some other 5* character first before I get Ganyu, and then I won't have enough gems for Ayaka.

The last time I pulled on banners (except for the free rolls on the standard banner) was when Diona came out - until I got 1 copy of her.
    Before that, it was on Klee. And I wouldn't even have one pity saved up by now if it weren't for the shop each month.
    It feels like an eternity... but on the other hand. It has been only 2 banners, lol.

The difference between getting a 5* character you want with ~30 pulls compared to like, 90 or 180 is so freaking *huge*.
    It's a difference of like 3 months or more and several events and a content drop like the 1.2. patch. Damn it man.
    So far I had absolutely no luck with it at all, even though it's actually very unlikely to get a 5* before 70-80 pulls.
    I envy everyone who does. Even though it doesn't quite help or make much of a difference in terms of gameplay when it comes to clearing content, having the character you want and like is so important for games like these.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-27 at 12:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* I really wish there wasn't just a 50% chance to get a banner character the first time you reach 90 pulls.
    I know that I'm going to get some other 5* character first before I get Ganyu, and then I won't have enough gems for Ayaka.

The last time I pulled on banners (except for the free rolls on the standard banner) was when Diona came out - until I got 1 copy of her.
    Before that, it was on Klee. And I wouldn't even have one pity saved up by now if it weren't for the shop each month.
    It feels like an eternity... but on the other hand. It has been only 2 banners, lol.

The difference between getting a 5* character you want with ~30 pulls compared to like, 90 or 180 is so freaking *huge*.
    It's a difference of like 3 months or more and several events and a content drop like the 1.2. patch. Damn it man.
    So far I had absolutely no luck with it at all, even though it's actually very unlikely to get a 5* before 70-80 pulls.
    I envy everyone who does. Even though it doesn't quite help or make much of a difference in terms of gameplay when it comes to clearing content, having the character you want and like is so important for games like these.
    Well i more or less skipped last 2 banners (only rolled so i had enogh to get a shop free ones and to get a count up) and now i have enogh for a 50% chance on Ganyu. Also when izuma hits i kinda count on those free primos from chest again to have enogh for ayaka. It all depends when her banner will be up.

If i dont get her, well fuck it
    If i get Keqing, Mona or Qiqi i wont be mad. But if i get Jean or Diluc it will be very anoying.

Inazuma has been pushed to like 1.6+, so I wouldn't make too many plans saving for that banner just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Inazuma has been pushed to like 1.6+, so I wouldn't make too many plans saving for that banner just yet.
    There is also a good chance we will see repeat of old banner in meanwhile. It will probaly be like this:

Banner Duration: 23 December 2020 - 12 January 2021 --- Alberdo 21 days
    Banner Duration: 14 January 2021 - 3 feb 2021 ---- Ganyu 21 days (2 days skip on each banner)
    Banner Duration: 5 feb 2021 - 26 feb 2021 ---- Hu Tao + Rosaria
    Banner Duration: 1 march 2021 - 22 march 2021 ---- Venti repeat banner (last one on 28th September 2020)
    Banner Duration: 24 march 2021 - 13 April 2021 ---- Klee banner repeat (last one on 20th October 2020)
    Banner Duration: 15 april 2021 ... Ayaka banner or Xiao
    After those 2 banners we will get Childe --) Zhongli --) Albedo --) Ganyu
    And after this new patch and new banner characters.

5-6 on banner repeat if i am not wrong. This is how gatcha usualy works.

Anyway here is a repeat timer on their older game:
    https://honkaiimpact3.gamepedia.com/...Focused_Supply

Dec 31, 2018 ~ Jan 07, 2019
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 180 days waiting more or less
    Jul 29, 2019 ~ Aug 05, 2019

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh? Where'd you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Eh? Where'd you see that?
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...613&height=487

This individual has been right for 1.1 and 1.2, while anything could change, I'd say its more than likely that most if not all of this comes to pass.

- - - Updated - - -

There is also a good chance we will see repeat of old banner in meanwhile. It will probaly be like this:

Banner Duration: 23 December 2020 - 12 January 2021 --- Alberdo 21 days
    Banner Duration: 14 January 2021 - 3 feb 2021 ---- Ganyu 21 days (2 days skip on each banner)
    Banner Duration: 5 feb 2021 - 26 feb 2021 ---- Hu Tao + Rosaria
    Banner Duration: 1 march 2021 - 22 march 2021 ---- Venti repeat banner (last one on 28th September 2020)
    Banner Duration: 24 march 2021 - 13 April 2021 ---- Klee banner repeat (last one on 20th October 2020)
    Banner Duration: 15 april 2021 ... Ayaka banner or Xiao
    After those 2 banners we will get Childe --) Zhongli --) Albedo --) Ganyu
    And after this new patch and new banner characters.

5-6 on banner repeat if i am not wrong. This is how gatcha usualy works.

Anyway here is a repeat timer on their older game:

Dec 31, 2018 ~ Jan 07, 2019
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 180 days waiting more or less
    Jul 29, 2019 ~ Aug 05, 2019
    I think Xiao and Rosaria are probably switched from your post. Xiao was featured in the preview of the lantern festival which is a proxy for the Chinese New Year.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...613&height=487

This individual has been right for 1.1 and 1.2, while anything could change, I'd say its more than likely that most if not all of this comes to pass.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Xiao and Rosaria are probably switched from your post. Xiao was featured in the preview of the lantern festival which is a proxy for the Chinese New Year.
    So venti/klee banner will be back sooner then..

So venti/klee banner will be back sooner then..
    Seems to be the case.

It's so nice that you can actually reach the weekly battle exp cap now, what's a good weapon to grab at 30?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    It's so nice that you can actually reach the weekly battle exp cap now, what's a good weapon to grab at 30?
    You cant. At least not this week. Unless you wasted on reshin refils.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    The spear is alright, the bow is like a mini Venti which can be useful if your main DPS is machine gun bow user.

Solar pearl is generally considered the best, but it's not great even on Klee. Mappa Mare is better on her.

The sword is the best weapon the last I heard, pretty sure its BIS for a few characters.

you know how bad the pay to win state of the game is when people think a free weapon isnt good just by virtue of it being free lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not sure I take your meaning. If you're talking about Black Sword, I think we all know it's great.!
    And it's not free

Really wish they gave us a practice dummy to attack in this game.

Also I see people saying to give Albedo both Def and Atk, but can I just throw him my millions of junk Def artifacts if I'm mainly using him as a sub DPS for his E ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Also I see people saying to give Albedo both Def and Atk, but can I just throw him my millions of junk Def artifacts if I'm mainly using him as a sub DPS for his E ability?
    Probably fine, min-maxing only really matters for spire anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's not free
    If you talk abauth the event sword, yes its kinda meh for most of characters as it is support weapon, so you cant even use it on MC (unless earth due to skill CD of 15 sec).

Jean could probaly work with it (with anemo set).

Also i have been testing Snow-Tombed Starsilver on Diluc and it works pretty well with combo.
    3x Searing Onslaught and then normal attack.

Fire effect on ice claymore looks hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

If you have many of those DEF artifacts with +Crit DMG...you know...those infuriating ones.
    Throw them all on him and use the 3 star weapon that gives Crit damage and crit rate when above 90% health.
    Congratz...his E passive now does 10000 damage +

Me before Albedo: "Every damn artifact I get is defense! Every single one! It's 100% of my drops, I swear to everything holy!"

Me after Albedo: "Where are all my defense artifacts?!"
    LOL this is LITERALLY me. I've been trying to get a def sands pc and it just won't drop now.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, not even whales go around getting perfect drops with any kind of regularity.

If I had one piece of advice to give people, it'd be to stop being quite so picky about their artifacts. At least until everything else is done. When I hear people saying they never have resin for anything else, my first guess is that they spent it all over and over in domains trying to hunt for some 5% substat increase.
    Maybe not for every character, but they definitely do for their favorite character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    on top of that the new climate system is just another 'hidden' mechanic to throttle players exploration, and while it's thematic to the zone and i understand it from a story PoV i dislike how there's a very limited amount of resources available per day in the zone to help combat the climate meaning it would take like a week maybe two depending on your play time to get enough materials to make a decent stockpile of the food etc.
    This is why I hate the cold weather system thing. It doesn't actually add any difficulty to the game overall, it just makes it annoying for people who are undergeared. For me I killed mobs in like a second so the cold thing never even was a factor at all. I haven't done testing on whether the mobs in dragonspine have extended "fighting areas". As in, in other zones if you pull mobs too far they just reset, Idk how it is in dragonspine, but theoretically you can just pull mobs to a source of heat and fight there but sometimes this would require you to pull quite far and is just not an interesting mechanic overall.