Thread: Genshin Impact

Being that person that likes Beidou (and only got her up to C3 on the Tartaglia banner), if that banner is true then I'll be rolling a lot.. =p

I use Noelle and Barbara enough too such that I'd gladly appreciate more constellations on either too (moreso on my C4 Noelle).

@Airlick

I forgot to give you my "respects" about your "Russian Roulette" wishing for c6 Fischl.
    Mine had odds on my favor.
    Yours was truly madlife balls deep, 3 bullets in the chamber.

GZ!

Well, I didn't manage to get Albedo but I'm at least walking away from this banner with a C6 Fischl so I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Well, I didn't manage to get Albedo but I'm at least walking away from this banner with a C6 Fischl so I'm happy with that.
    You still have like 8 days if you really care about him. From daily commissions that's like 10 more rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    You still have like 8 days if you really care about him. From daily commissions that's like 10 more rolls.
    8 * 60 (4 Comissions + 20 from completion) = 480 primos.
    480 / 160 (Primo to wish conversion) = 3.

... Are we playing the same game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    8 * 60 (4 Comissions + 20 from completion) = 480 primos.
    480 / 160 (Primo to wish conversion) = 3.

... Are we playing the same game?
    Well we did get 100 free primogems today and maybe 60 more tommorow from possible last quest. So 4 rolls :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well we did get 100 free primogems today and maybe 60 more tommorow from possible last quest. So 4 rolls :P
    May our gracious overlords grant us more apologems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    World bosses are the most discouraging part of the game, honestly.
    Im still mad about the prototype weapon drop rate. I know rng is rng, but my god its been months since I got one. Considering there are 5 different weapon types, it really sucks not getting even 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    May our gracious overlords grant us more apologems.
    Yeh i turned all my saved shit into this today:

*all primos
    *all shop stuff turned into it since i got Fischl and now that Noelle is known is no point saving
    -- also wasted 10 euros into battle-pass --- but i have no patience any more as it will take me to long to get new character up (if i get it).

10+ Year Old Account
    -- also wasted 10 euros into battle-pass --- but i have no patience any more as it will take me to long to get new character up (if i get it).
    You mean the +10 level BP or just normal one? Cause I've been buying the normal ones every pass. Just the EXP books alone make it worth it, I have 400+ purple books saved up because of them.

There is a new item coming next patch. You will be able to create some dust and then you use this dust to exchange shard materials.

Its 1 dust for 1 green shard and so on. Dust is limited by a week tho.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a leak:
    Hopefully Ganyu is good. Personally I don't like bow users. I see constant elemental damage from catalyst as superior as far as ranged goes. So hoping her skills are good.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Honestly, I'd be fine getting Ganyu just for the sake of finally having another Ice character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Hopefully Ganyu is good. Personally I don't like bow users. I see constant elemental damage from catalyst as superior as far as ranged goes. So hoping her skills are good.
    She has the same base Atk as Diluc, her E taunts like Mona/Amber and her Q is a huge AoE zone like Lisa.

She looks pretty insane when kitted out

She has the same base Atk as Diluc, her E taunts like Mona/Amber and her Q is a huge AoE zone like Lisa.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. People also though Zhongli would be really strong initially but look where that got us. He's the only 3* character in the game after his CBT nerfs. The same thing could happen with Ganyu.

Does the pet do damage cause im not a fan of a pet just chilling and then doing small aoe damage. Also not a fan of anything zone like. Requires the enemies to be clumped up and not bouncing around from elemental reactions. I find it hard to actually clump anything outside of using Sucrose Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. People also though Zhongli would be really strong initially but look where that got us. He's the only 3* character in the game after his CBT nerfs. The same thing could happen with Ganyu.
    Zhongli has been buffed like 2 or 3 times now, he's a very solid character.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the +10 level BP or just normal one? Cause I've been buying the normal ones every pass. Just the EXP books alone make it worth it, I have 400+ purple books saved up because of them.
    Normal. Not crazy with cash here

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Zhongli has been buffed like 2 or 3 times now, he's a very solid character.
    Sure, when the buffs get released he's going to be very solid. Currently though he's not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Does the pet do damage cause im not a fan of a pet just chilling and then doing small aoe damage. Also not a fan of anything zone like. Requires the enemies to be clumped up and not bouncing around from elemental reactions. I find it hard to actually clump anything outside of using Sucrose Q.
    Yeah it does damage on cast + explode, so technically better than Baron Bunny.

Well at least according to current data

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Ugh, my kids have started playing this (6 & 8 yr old). Funnehcake slapped an ad in her Youtube video and now the little ones are hooked. I'm sure it wont be long before I'm asking you nice folks for advice for when they get stuck and need Dad to save the day.
    For all that is holy, make sure that you lock payments on the google play store or whatever device they use. I can foresee an absolute disaster in the making.