Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    And I somehow managed to unlock all banner characters... Goodbye all resin, mora, and Hero's Wit for the foreseeable future.
    Fare thee well, my currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So who's it going on?
    Just tossing it on the traveler. Might do Kaeya since cryo is more useful there against Fatui Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Just tossing it on the traveler. Might do Kaeya since cryo is more useful there against Fatui Hammers
    Traveler seems to be a good choice.
    Will probably do the same with mine in the future, for now however, it will go to Bennett.

Seems like a really good weapon for the traveler for both elements already and will probably be for future elements too.
    Pretty sure that in some point in time, I'll have a 5 star weapon for sword characters... but until then.

Don't start this again.

Nothing really changes moving up, while you'll get slightly better drops on average, especially for regular materials. (World boss drops can still be finicky)
    Wait, better rewards from what? the only one that really matters is the world bosses and yea....Idk why there's this constant argument against ascending or not ascending. The "better rewards" from mob drops is barely even noticeable so if someone wants to stay at 50 (until they have enough mats to ascend to 90), I don't see the issue.

That being said @Shadoowpunk you have all the artifacts in the fcking world, so you'll be fine ascending.

Good enogh for lvl 79-80 characters with crappy relics:

Slow progress for free to play, but better than nothing. 11/2 is realy a dps race as mobs just ignore you even if you move a little away from them...so you gota CC/zerg them down.

Floor 9/2 is realy trolling me as i dont have any character lvled to group up mobs closer (Jean is no good for it as mobs are to spread).

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Traveler seems to be a good choice.
    Will probably do the same with mine in the future, for now however, it will go to Bennett.

Seems like a really good weapon for the traveler for both elements already and will probably be for future elements too.
    Pretty sure that in some point in time, I'll have a 5 star weapon for sword characters... but until then.
    I almost never use the traveler but upgraded him to the max rank (just didnt give the exp books) since he is the mc. Don't really care for sword users either but I figured its a special event weapon might as well invest in it now and see if I should on any future ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im AR 50!

Too scared to level up the world now on Dragonspine exploration but i will level it up after event (UwU)
    I didnt prepare at all for this day so i dont think i can level anyone to 90...at all.
    I will say that I do kinda regret not just spending a couple days and a shitload of fragile resin farming the world bosses.

^ This garbage wasn't worth the 1.5-3 time longer it took to kill oceanid(depending on what characters I used and what adds she spawned) and the food I needed to heal through it. Still getting single grey drops from 90% of my world kills so can't say if it was worth if from that perspective yet.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I almost never use the traveler but upgraded him to the max rank (just didnt give the exp books) since he is the mc. Don't really care for sword users either but I figured its a special event weapon might as well invest in it now and see if I should on any future ones.

I will say that I do kinda regret not just spending a couple days and a shitload of fragile resin farming the world bosses.

^ This garbage wasn't worth the 1.5-3 time longer it took to kill oceanid(depending on what characters I used and what adds she spawned) and the food I needed to heal through it. Still getting single grey drops from 90% of my world kills so can't say if it was worth if from that perspective yet.
    As i said, you wont see upgrade to loot till AR55.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Wait, better rewards from what? the only one that really matters is the world bosses and yea....Idk why there's this constant argument against ascending or not ascending. The "better rewards" from mob drops is barely even noticeable so if someone wants to stay at 50 (until they have enough mats to ascend to 90), I don't see the issue.

That being said @Shadoowpunk you have all the artifacts in the fcking world, so you'll be fine ascending.
    Better drops from world mobs, which counts for a lot. People don't always notice it because they're stocked up on a lot of it from the low level freebies. But getting the equivalent of 12 drops versus the 1 you got at WL1 adds up.

Not to mention that world boss drops do - on average - improve. You'll still get crap drops as well, but the average will be better over time.

That and, once again, nothing really changes when you move up in WL. YouTubers just say that shit for the clickbait titles.
    Last edited by Bovinity Divinity; 2020-12-24 at 10:04 PM.

So right now testing this weapon. Note that it doesnt apply cyro . It also deals psyhical damage so usless on chungus.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...bed_Starsilver
    I have 2 weapon slots so i could get it to rank 3 if i want to. (80% chance every 10 sec)

Seems to work well with Diona in party so far.

Made some good progress today, found 84/85 crimsons agates (I'll probably never find the last one), managed to complete all 5 crimson wishes before reset and complete all available world quests.

Suppose I'll just wait for the next stage of the event to start. Though I did manage to get Mona so I'll probably work on levelling her up since I lack a good aqua character in my team.

Yesterday and today will be remembered as the days i could spend entire time playing genshin (T_T)
    This is gonna feel so lonely after the event...lets enjoy while we can

Better drops from world mobs, which counts for a lot. People don't always notice it because they're stocked up on a lot of it from the low level freebies. But getting the equivalent of 12 drops versus the 1 you got at WL1 adds up.

Not to mention that world boss drops do - on average - improve. You'll still get crap drops as well, but the average will be better over time.

That and, once again, nothing really changes when you move up in WL. YouTubers just say that shit for the clickbait titles.
    Again with this...it literally has nothing to do with what youtubers say. I don't care what they say. My point is, the difference from wl 6 to wl 7 is very miniscule...there's no need to make a hissy fit over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So right now testing this weapon. Note that it doesnt apply cyro . It also deals psyhical damage so usless on chungus.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...bed_Starsilver
    I have 2 weapon slots so i could get it to rank 3 if i want to. (80% chance every 10 sec)

Seems to work well with Diona in party so far.
    two things to correct you on with this:

1) if you're main dps is gonna be chongyun, physical damage is perfectly fine as bonus damage caused from superconduct is physical regardless of what elements you're using at the time, meaning if you build properly it's a nutty weapon for him.

2) no weapons in the game apply any elemental effects to enemies from proc effects, and i doubt that mihoyo would change this any time soon, if you want elemental reactions then you have to apply it manually yourself with the character skills.

again if you plan to use chongyun as your main dps with this weapon then go ahead and refine it if you have the materials to do so, your opportunity cost is that you won't be able to make the prototype aminus (renamed now to prototype archaic) which is a better 'all rounder' as far as f2p claymores are concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Again with this...it literally has nothing to do with what youtubers say. I don't care what they say. My point is, the difference from wl 6 to wl 7 is very miniscule...there's no need to make a hissy fit over it.
    you clearly don't farm mini boss materials, i can tell you right now at WL7 i am getting not only way more 'purple' quality materials dropping, but when they do drop for me i get instead of just a single 1, 2 or rarely 3 of the same item, not to mention an increased number of 'green' and 'blue' quality materials from these kills (specifically the fatui agents for the stupid knives they drop), so if you have no need for these material types for your loadouts then it might be beneficial to stay a lower WL but overall it's more beneficial to rank up if you can handle the challenge it presents.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

Dang. Oh well. So close. Sucrose, I guess?

Meh, I guess my Keqing is done now (just over 60 fragile resins later). I wanted to get more crit dmg % and some attack % but it only upgraded once on my flower and sands. Her attack is pretty damn low....oh well.

They need to at the very least get rid of the rng of which stats get upgraded as you level your artifact. That's just too much rng.

Meh, I guess my Keqing is done now (just over 60 fragile resins later). I wanted to get more crit dmg % and some attack % but it only upgraded once on my flower and sands. Her attack is pretty damn low....oh well.

They need to at the very least get rid of the rng of which stats get upgraded as you level your artifact. That's just too much rng.
    Yeah, it's just one middle finger after another sometimes.

Completed the day 2 stuff. Sucks that the enemies you kill there dont give any shards. I really hate the day 1 stuff. Still not done. Not a huge fan of "go wreck everything in sight"
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Completed the day 2 stuff. Sucks that the enemies you kill there dont give any shards. I really hate the day 1 stuff. Still not done. Not a huge fan of "go wreck everything in sight"
    You will get more than enough just fully exploring the zone.

Completed todays event stuff. Nothing of note, really. I like the primogems, but that's it.

Also, I got my Qiqi to 60, and she's already a way better healer than my 80 Barb. That's just sad. I mean better in that she does about the same healing, but like 5x more damage. Oh, and she doesn't put a water debuff on you.
    And with her I can also detect the Liyue specialities, so I can farm them easier.
    And also I can now use Mona without feeling bad about missing an ice character.

People still selling their anus to afford new waifus?