Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    42 pity with 70 rolls so i expect monas fat ass to get in my way like she did for zhongli

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was unexpected, I was only 10 pulls into pity after i got Albedo and had 70 wishes so i was thinking I'd probably get a non-banner 5-star and be okay with that.

Turns out in 20 wishes I got double Ganyu, triple Xing and a 4-star weapon, I think I'm all outta luck for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Well that was unexpected, I was only 10 pulls into pity after i got Albedo and had 70 wishes so i was thinking I'd probably get a non-banner 5-star and be okay with that.

Turns out in 20 wishes I got double Ganyu, triple Xing and a 4-star weapon, I think I'm all outta luck for now.
    Hmm.. lucky

I will take a extra step and trow bennet into a pan from above before i roll anything.

God damn, only Xiangling and Rust dropped within 20 rolls.

Well, at least I can refine Rust for Fischl...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Started with 24k gems and 17 stones

Got Ganyu after 30 and had Noelle on C5. Since C6 is such a big increase for her, I pulled another 30 and made her C6
    Since I got Ganyu and Noelle I figured, why not go up to pity on the weapon banner (because I was at ~45 or so there), got Amos

Now I have 11k left. (+25 pulls from the shop if I decide to trade them for that)
    A good base for some other character I want in 1.4 or so.

Was able to upgrade my gear for Ganyu on the last 2 days.
    Will give her Amos now instead of Harp, obviously. Harp will remain on Fischl then.

Guess I'll have to farm crystals again... ugh.

But she will have around 2,5k ATK
    30% crit base (+20% passive + 20% when attacking cryo + 20% when attacking frozen)
    169% critdmg
    61,6% Cryo.
    +20% charged/normal attack dmg from Amos at the very least.
    A healthy 114 EM

very decent.

I kinda wonder how a budget Slingshot would work on her.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-12 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bennet sacrafice worked:

Now i just gota roll till i get 1 Noelle

LOL quick update i got her and i still have 47 wishes left for next upcoming banners.

I have Noelle c6 now :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I have Noelle c6 now :3
    Same.

Also wtf ganyu is murdering normal monsters like its nothing (only lvl 73). I did get her talents to lvl 6 (and normal attack to 7) + i can still get 3 talents up, but got no books. Artifacts are barely lvled.

The funny thing is that she can kill monster from outside their aggro range in 1-2 hits.
    And she doesn't even have to hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't Cocogoat be live in Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why can't Cocogoat be live in Murica
    So Americans can spend more after seeing all those lucky Europeans.

So how is ganyu working out? Is the aimed shot speed good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    So how is ganyu working out? Is the aimed shot speed good?
    Charge is much faster compared to other characters. Tried with fisch and its araund 2 sec for full charge. Ganyu gets full in same time pretty much. (2 charges)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Why is everything whale or p2w with you? Getting a character is not being a whale. Telling people how to spend their money though? That's kind of weird.
    Because guaranteeing a specific promo 5 star can cost up to like $400 (180 wishes). Let's say someone spends money to get to the first 90 wish pity and they don't get Ganyu. "I already spent $150, I might as well just finish the job and try getting her now". It's better to just never spend the money in the first place and not let yourself get caught in the "just 1 more 10 roll for sure, 100%" Kappa.

There will be other characters in the future or even re-runs once they start hitting content drought periods.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-01-12 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, what you're talking about is basic impulse control, financial planning, etc etc. I feel like we've all had this discussion before.

The repeated claim that somehow buying pulls on a banner immediately means that you're a degenerate gambling addict is silly. I'm not really sure what everyone elses' situation is, but some of us are adults with expendable income and the maturity to spend what we budget and not take out a second mortgage or something.

I guess on one hand I'm kinda happy all the lootbox drama in gaming has made people wary of gambling mechanics, but on the other hand constantly hearing people preach about it like you're somehow infected if you spend any money gets old.
    People need a reminder from time to time or they *forget*. Also any new player that reads this thread also needs to know this everytime a new banner jumps out.

Oh and also that:

*Is it just me or ingame camera downgrades the grafics*

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Because guaranteeing a specific promo 5 star can cost up to like $400 (180 wishes). Let's say someone spends money to get to the first 90 wish pity and they don't get Ganyu. "I already spent $150, I might as well just finish the job and try getting her now". It's better to just never spend the money in the first place and not let yourself get caught in the "just 1 more 10 roll for sure, 100%" Kappa.

There will be other characters in the future or even re-runs once they start hitting content drought periods.
    I understand how the game works, I've also never had a character take more than 3-5 rolls after the soft pity. So your absolute worst case scenario gets the financial investment cut in half, and that's still if they have zero pity, have zero free rolls on hand, and get another character other than the banner mainliner.

At the end of the day, it still doesn't explain in even your doomsday prep response why someone should tell someone how to spend their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    42 pity with 70 rolls so i expect monas fat ass
    You make it sound like a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    People need a reminder from time to time or they *forget*. Also any new player that reads this thread also needs to know this everytime a new banner jumps out.

Oh and also that:
    [G]https://i.ibb.co/d4YNWpr/20211122210.png[/IMG]

*Is it just me or ingame camera downgrades the grafics*
    The lighting is gone. Notice the lack of shadows or highlights anywhere.

Report and get us some apologems

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I understand how the game works, I've also never had a character take more than 3-5 rolls after the soft pity. So your absolute worst case scenario gets the financial investment cut in half, and that's still if they have zero pity, have zero free rolls on hand, and get another character other than the banner mainliner.

At the end of the day, it still doesn't explain in even your doomsday prep response why someone should tell someone how to spend their money.
    You are lucky as hell. I've probably already spent over 1-2k on the game due to shit needing double pity rolls. My only good banner was on Zhongli when I tried to get a second Zhongli and my pity ended up being mona. Then like 10 rolls later I got him again.

People probably tell others how to spend their money cause they are both playing the same game and dislike the practices the company has for its loot boxes. If people like you and me keep spending enough money they aren't ever going to try and improve the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The lighting is gone. Notice the lack of shadows or highlights anywhere.

Report and get us some apologems
    I doubt they give gems for half the bugs that exist. I've reported multiple times about geo constructs instant disappearing on Oceanid fight and I still haven't seen them mention anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You are lucky as hell. I've probably already spent over 1-2k on the game due to shit needing double pity rolls. My only good banner was on Zhongli when I tried to get a second Zhongli and my pity ended up being mona. Then like 10 rolls later I got him again.

People probably tell others how to spend their money cause they are both playing the same game and dislike the practices the company has for its loot boxes. If people like you and me keep spending enough money they aren't ever going to try and improve the system.

I doubt they give gems for half the bugs that exist. I've reported multiple times about geo constructs instant disappearing on Oceanid fight and I still haven't seen them mention anything about it.
    Its also people that spend money that keep the lights on. I'm not going to cry poverty for Mihoyo by any stretch of the imagination, and they should 100 percent be working on things like better account security, better connectivity during matchmaking, but the game would go under quickly if there was no money to be made.