Thread: Genshin Impact

Ok, i knew this event was gonna be fun...but...the drama here about it is insane
    Is it really that hard?

I still havent tried it solo...

You can get all rewards of the event if you complete everyday with a score of 3000...thats all you need.
    Hard to acomplish? i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Is it really that hard?
    No.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    "436 em" lol buddy. Abuse those reactions to the point where the rest of the gear doesn't matter. My diluc has 40. That item is carrying your damage, and yes, I'd love to see that video.
    Jesus, you're not gonna be happy until someone just does it by throwing a feather at it are you? God forbid he approach it with an actual strategy - one that requires almost no gear whatsoever, which is kinda the complaint people are making.

He's literally beating it with basically just Guoba and you're still over there just making excuses.

Hm, 4140 on Anemo with Ganyu (had to throw all my Keqing artifacts on her, so no set bonus) but I had to remove the 50% crit reduction debuff to make it. Might be able to make max with some RNG on lucky crits if I enable that debuff? Or just running some more buffs, I didn't have food or pot running. Worth a try.
    Last edited by Bovinity Divinity; 2021-01-18 at 12:02 AM.

"436 em" lol buddy. Abuse those reactions to the point where the rest of the gear doesn't matter. My diluc has 40. That item is carrying your damage, and yes, I'd love to see that video.
    "lol buddy" - he says.

Jesus, can you look for more excuses?
    You do realize that with Diluc and a 3* claymore, you can get way more EM than I have?
    You do realize that the cap is around 900-1000+(without procs of any kind) and I don't even have half of that and half of it is comming from set bonuses which *everyone* has because Instructor and Wanderers are guaranteed drops?
    They have all been +0 - the only reason why I didn't use 3* artifacts is because I don't *have* any.
    That 1 +16 is *any* 4* EM timepiece you can find. Doesn't matter which set.

The video is 1,7gb huge, you won't be seeing it tonight, most likely.

edit: NVM, the SD version should be up in 10 minutes or so.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-18 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    He's literally beating it with basically just Guoba and you're still over there just making excuses.
    Then explain to me why my reactions and hits are only like 6k total despite me having "most OP character in the game", a wolf gravestone, and not completely scrub-tier items? Until you can explain the DPS discrepancy when it's literally just "hit E", I'm going to be looking for reasons.

There... HD is up whenever youtube is done.

edit:

would prefer to not have my UID out there, will have to reupload.
    Just noticed the effect I chose will eventually get my UID on screen

edit2:

Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-18 at 12:41 AM.

Ok, i knew this event was gonna be fun...but...the drama here about it is insane
    Is it really that hard?

You can get all rewards of the event if you complete everyday with a score of 3000...thats all you need.
    It's really not, it's just people whinging that they're not facerolling everything and actually have to put some thoughts in their team comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [video=youtube;HtAX7B0PbiI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAX7B0PbiI[video]
    Spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to rob yourself out of any sort of challenge in this game? Talk about getting ripped off.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really that hard?

It's really not that hard. And its actually a great addition to the game. Besides the Abyss, this game has been having the same problem as Warframe in that people are endlessly gearing up their characters for a challenge that isn't there.

But most anyone should be able to get to 3000 with their characters. This coming from a F2P guy to cheap to fully level his artifacts, doesn't use food, has a main team of all c0, and maxed at level 80.

My main DPS are Venti, Klee, and Fischl... not exactly sure how I'm supposed to do this anemo challenge with a high score... considering the dude gets like 50% resistances to electro and fire and resistant to anemo.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    would prefer to not have my UID out there, will have to reupload.
    100% understandable. Also, it's cool that you were able to 3k with a character that gimped regardless, but I wasn't even aware you didn't have to select one of the timer things minimum. The time is the aspect that necessitates damage the most, obviously.

Also, holy shit how do you have 100 food? That's so much gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's really not that hard. And its actually a great addition to the game. Besides the Abyss, this game has been having the same problem as Warframe in that people are endlessly gearing up their characters for a challenge that isn't there.
    If it were a permanent addition to the game and not a temporary flex I wouldn't even be complaining about anything, but unfortunately it IS indeed temporary.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-01-18 at 01:12 AM.

@KrayZ33 nice going there with that low character. I already accepted the fact that I cannot claim all the event rewards.
    But if my predictions are correct I can easily pull 18-19k points by the end of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The Electro cube only had the way more deadlier "ranged projectile" which can one shot you with all these modifiers, but as you can see, you can both outrange and iFrame-dodge them.
    I honestly don't know what exactly is new in the Anemo one, that thing dies too easily and soon in open world.

The Geo cube might be interesting because I'll have to make use of my lvl 60 Noelle. I'm not too familar with the fight because Noelle is my only Geo character.
    I only know that Claymores work.

The challenges after that will be more interesting though, as they will most likely feature several cubes at once or in succession (only 3 cubes, but 7 challenges).
    It's going to be fun, I'm sure.
    I don't think I did Anemo since ar 25 of 30. I'd prob fail a few times if I tried it. I just remember needing to fly in the air and being bad at catching the health orbs. Not sure I could do that timed.

Klee bombs can dmg the Geo towers and can sometimes hit the gem while bombing the tower its under. Ningguang kinda sucks cause while she can constant geo dmg her attacks will often lock on to the gem which is immune instead of the tower you are standing right next to. If you had her she is great at destroying towers though all geo dmg is good at it. At lower lvls I used to Amber charged shot the gem and skip the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I don't think I did Anemo since ar 25 of 30. I'd prob fail a few times if I tried it. I just remember needing to fly in the air and being bad at catching the health orbs. Not sure I could do that timed.

Klee bombs can dmg the Geo towers and can sometimes hit the gem while bombing the tower its under. Ningguang kinda sucks cause while she can constant geo dmg her attacks will often lock on to the gem which is immune instead of the tower you are standing right next to. If you had her she is great at destroying towers though all geo dmg is good at it. At lower lvls I used to Amber charged shot the gem and skip the towers.
    For the Geo cube you're really supposed to use a claymore character to destroy the tower its under. Also Razor's elemental burst, for some reason, absolutely shreds the towers so have one for the end so the boss can't revive.

100% understandable. Also, it's cool that you were able to 3k with a character that gimped regardless, but I wasn't even aware you didn't have to select one of the timer things minimum. The time is the aspect that necessitates damage the most, obviously.

Also, holy shit how do you have 100 food? That's so much gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

If it were a permanent addition to the game and not a temporary flex I wouldn't even be complaining about anything, but unfortunately it IS indeed temporary.
    since it's not very well publicised there was a ton of 'unmentioned' changes in the latest update, such as chef mao in the restaurant in liyue now sells a much wider array of items, with crab/fish on a daily reset, with the rest on a 3 day rest or weekly reset as before, the other fish vendors at the docks also sell more items per day, so as long as you're not crafting and using food items on cooldown, then you can easily build up a large stockpile of ingredients for when you actually need that food stuff for buffs etc.

same goes for the general item vendors, they sell a wider variety of items now and you can stockpile them too if you want, especially with the reputation cost reduction, comes back to what i was saying before about maximising your resources and time.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

Zhongli E/Q also blow up the Geo pillars really well, too.

You can destroy all 3 at the end instantly with just those two buttons, if you stand in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    For the Geo cube you're really supposed to use a claymore character to destroy the tower its under. Also Razor's elemental burst, for some reason, absolutely shreds the towers so have one for the end so the boss can't revive.
    I still don't understand why razor's burst does way more damage. It doesn't really make sense.

Well, I did it. Only the second character I've taken to Ascension 6, but I think it's worth it.

So apparently if you are seeing enemies with yellow or red levels above their head, you deal reduced damage to them... Would have been nice to know a little earlier. Guess I will have to push my main up to 90 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post

Well, I did it. Only the second character I've taken to Ascension 6, but I think it's worth it.
    should really upgrade all heroes to stage 6, just for the huge stats boost they get from the ascension, it's just ridiculous how 'expensive' it is to get the gems and the boss materials for it, only one i have is the main character just because you get given the materials, i'm nowhere near on anyone else cos of constantly levelling up new characters etc.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

I have several 90s now because wtf am I gunna use resin on? perfect artifacts? fck that.