Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    New product giveaways again:
    https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/

50 primogems. (just use same trash email)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Rosaria is getting a nerf -- Smaller cup size.
    I need confirmation on this my friend will be heartbroken if this is true

It's what I heard as well, all the people crying about it is pretty high on the cringe meter.

I guess that confirms that Rosaria will be 4*. That's what makes it more cringe LOL.

Anyone else notice that sometimes the faster mobs will run past a tower before it can even proc if you dont use your chars elemental reactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Rosaria is getting a nerf -- Smaller cup size.
    How do people know? Is she even in game? I haven't seen her besides her brief appearances in the Dragonspine cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    How do people know? Is she even in game? I haven't seen her besides her brief appearances in the Dragonspine cutscenes.
    she got added to the CBT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I need confirmation on this my friend will be heartbroken if this is true

Anyone else hates dragonspine survival mode?

Edit: Got 1st with xiao banner, rng is quite odd in this game

Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-02-15 at 01:01 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

this tower defense game is too fun...

Hmmm... I'm starting to think about what to pull next.

I'm actually in the area where I got all the 4* I want at C6.
    Seems like I'm going to pull for 5* weapons and 5* characters in the future and ignore the 4* characters completely. Unless new ones are released of course.

I pumped some artifacts and I'm wrecking havoc on wl 3 with razor
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I saw that in order to level any of Ganyu's talents or ascend her I need whopper nectar... I am now at 0 nectar... I haven't played in almost a week because the prospect of having to farm those teleporting plants is just making me not want to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, people often ignore this, but after a certain point weapons are going to be what defines your party strength.

Sure, collecting all the 5* characters is nice, but your group can only be so big. And a 5* character with a 5* weapon - in most cases - is going to be an absurd carry for you.
    I saw that Gravestone is suppose to be on the next weapon banner with Staff of Homa, so I'm focusing all my current and future rolls on that. Not to mention I have an R2 Amos and Ganyu is just disgusting with it. Don't sleep on weapons at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I saw that in order to level any of Ganyu's talents or ascend her I need whopper nectar... I am now at 0 nectar... I haven't played in almost a week because the prospect of having to farm those teleporting plants is just making me not want to play the game.
    not to sound harsh, but as a casual player myself i have an over abundance of those fucking things, how do people not have some, i have never actively farmed for them either just getting them passively from doing daily commissions and running into the odd one every now and then and i'm sat at like ~300+ of the basic/green wuality versions and ~50+ of the blue quality ones, you must really be going out of your way to avoid these things when you see them if you have none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    not to sound harsh, but as a casual player myself i have an over abundance of those fucking things, how do people not have some, i have never actively farmed for them either just getting them passively from doing daily commissions and running into the odd one every now and then and i'm sat at like ~300+ of the basic/green wuality versions and ~50+ of the blue quality ones, you must really be going out of your way to avoid these things when you see them if you have none at all.
    Well I had enough to get Ganyu to level 60 and get 2 of her talents to 5.. but now I'm basically stuck. I just did commission, event & spent resin. I don't really spend time doing other stuff in the game anymore.

I ascended my Ganyu at lvl 60 with talents at 4 yesterday. I have 53 grey, 3 green and 10 blue nectar

I only really do event stuff and dailies at this point but i kill every one i see now. I have only played a couple months tho and i didnt know the importance of them for the first half of that..

Depends on what characters/weapons you have levelled. Personally, of all the things using nectars, I only have Sucrose and she's only 70 with unlevelled talents, so naturally I have a ton of them despite never farming whopperflowers outside of leylines/dailies. On the other hand, half of my characters and a couple of weapons use masks, so I'm permanently starved for them, and farming hilichurls is the worst thing ever with their terribad drop rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Depends on what characters/weapons you have levelled. Personally, of all the things using nectars, I only have Sucrose and she's only 70 with unlevelled talents, so naturally I have a ton of them despite never farming whopperflowers outside of leylines/dailies. On the other hand, half of my characters and a couple of weapons use masks, so I'm permanently starved for them, and farming hilichurls is the worst thing ever with their terribad drop rates.
    that's a fair point, i have only ever hit that point a few months back when i needed arrows from archer hillichurls for one of my characters, forget which one now but yeah it took a lot of active farming to get the amount i needed for that, but over time i have managed to accumulate a large stockpile of resources just from basic daily play and not spending resources on needless things, i think the only thing i 'wasted' resources on was xp books getting a lot of my characters levelled up to 50/70 for the 'free' wishes prior to that patch, so now i have no xp books to use on any potential new characters but that's just a time/resin issue at this point, can get more from just resin farming leylines for a week or so, but yeah i think the biggest mistake people make is using up their resources as soon as they get them on needless things just because they have the resources available.

And yes. Those flowers are really annoying to kill so I always tried to avoid them if possible.