Thread: Genshin Impact

Yeah, Ganyu made Oceanid the easiest one, shame it talks too much or it would be the fastest one as well.

Just finished leveling my Xinyan c6
    Here is the results if anyone is interested if she is worth it.

I think she is (51 000 burst with benny ult)

can somebody put before and after nerf rosaria pictures side by side? when I checked the nerfed version I could not see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    can somebody put before and after nerf rosaria pictures side by side? when I checked the nerfed version I could not see the difference.

Don't really care too much about this. I actually think it looks better this way. The previous breasts looked like they defied gravity.

@Lindon thank you. hmmmm when I saw Rosaria the first time, I really thought they were too pointy. I think they could just make it somewhere between before and after the nerf and it would be perfect for "my taste" . but I think this one is better as well.

:0 another character from perma banner is getting added as rate up banner in 1.4. Let it be Diluc!

Rosaria boob nerf!!!!!! Blasphemy! Report!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    :0 another character from perma banner is getting added as rate up banner in 1.4. Let it be Diluc!
    Qiqi.

Calling it now

10+ Year Old Account
    Used my 5 free wishes from today before the Xiao banner left and managed a Mona pull... Guess I'm not spending for a long while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Qiqi.

Calling it now
    it won't be qiqi. Mihoyo isn't dumb.

15+ Year Old Account

Almost 2 weeks of farming zhou and i still havent got a single ok piece

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/PaPoQo5.png[IMG]
    *Only a 4 star character comment*

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

Almost 2 weeks of farming zhou and i still havent got a single ok piece
    which one is that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    which one is that?
    trying to get fire set for hu tao

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    trying to get fire set for hu tao
    ok yea, I figured it was the fire one but i couldn't remember 100%. That one seems to be fucking cursed man. Luckily I did get a decent enough set for Hu Tao that I can just throw on her for now but it's not nearly enough.

I got a bit lucky in that one. But on the other hand, I didn't.

It's decent at least since ATK% substats aren't *that* bad. I even got a health amount of EM and ER and quite a bit of HP% substats.
    But I'll have basically no Critdmg% (only +26%) with 60% crit on her set, which means I pretty much need the 5* weapon for her for some balanced crit<->critdmg stat distribution.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-18 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Don't really know if i need Keqing when i have Razor Fischl and Lisa, maybe i should fish in the standard banner for some Hydro/Pyro/Anemo/Frost main dps
    As for barbara i have C6 Diona and i also have Noelle as sub so i'm not really in need of empowering her
    I would wait for a banner promo character. Otherwise the regular banner could have basically anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The new Weapon banner was rumored to be Gravestone + Homa, right?

I'm having trouble deciding if I should try the weapon or character banner first.
    What other weapon will be good for Hu-Tao?

I've got Skyward, but not sure if I need the Energy recharge, the talents are okay-ish I guess..
    Blackcliff seems like a good F2P alternative although I'm not a fan of %ATK buffs.
    Deathmatch seems to be lackluster too and not worth the "price".

Maybe when I'm R5 Blacksword.

I guess I'll go for Hu Tao first because I can always use a worth spear and still deal good damage with her because she scales mostly with HP?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I would wait for a banner promo character. Otherwise the regular banner could have basically anything.
    I will wait and roll the gravestone banner for Razor
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i guess i am done with event now. All quest complete, got my character, shop cleaned up and as for tower defense. I cant be bothered to upgrade the rest of the crap. There is 0 reason to even unlock portal.

- - - Updated - - -

Moar leaks:

- - - Updated - - -

As for new floors:
    12 --1 cancer ... you realy need 2 geo lvled characters for this (with shields). Diona shield was to weak to deal with mobs. Also you have to have mobs in middle as if they get your in corner its game over.
    12 --2 ok that one was a bit more easy
    12 --3 1.st mobs are easy, but second ones have way to much freaking hitpoints and i run out of time. You kinda need catalyst users for those. Diona does help here to migrate frost damage from a trap (btw they spin way to damn fast)
    In other words ... psyhical damage users are 100% usless here. (well maybe not in 12/2.. but still usless)