Thread: Genshin Impact

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Roll 55 and now i got C2 Jean (and ningg is C6 now)
    I guess i can start saving now. 15% on walk speed and atk speed is sick tho.
    Give me that Jean, I give you Diluc which I pulled and have no use for.
    Really want her or Mona.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    How long until I get pity for the on banner character? Another 80 rolls?
    Funny enough i still lack an anemo character but i pulled c1 qiqi from standard banner yesterday (only have her and hu tao as 5*)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking jinxed myself god dammit, c3 jean...

I would have been happier with qiqi or mona :/

1-90 for another 5 star. You can probaly get it on roll 70-80 tho.

Also i have a felling that festival will go like this:

Venti (2 weeks), Jean (2 weeks), Klee (2 weeks). Venti will probaly have garbage 5 stars and Jean will probaly went with Fischl, Sucrose and Bennet. Heck we may even see the Lisa, Kaeya and Amber on his banner.

I also have a felling they will giveaway another 4 star (stand by me like).

- - - Updated - - -

Also i belive we will have another food delivery event -- Wanmin Welcome on 20 march and its kinda a web event

10+ Year Old Account
    First pity on my alt account was damn near close to 90, and I get...Diluc...yay...

Eh, I guess it's ok though, I don't have him on my main account. Razor's my main damage, and anemo traveler is up there too. I wanted to make Diona or Amber work, but I just can't.

Please, I don't want to hear anything about deliveries anymore. Just...don't. It's the only event I purposely skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    First pity on my alt account was damn near close to 90, and I get...Diluc...yay...

Eh, I guess it's ok though, I don't have him on my main account. Razor's my main damage, and anemo traveler is up there too. I wanted to make Diona or Amber work, but I just can't.

Please, I don't want to hear anything about deliveries anymore. Just...don't. It's the only event I purposely skipped.
    C6 diona is an excellent support and is also very useful for staggering Ruin guards as is the only bow char i regularly use, would like to use fischl too but using Razor as main so i prefer xiang or xing and noelle as backup dps/support
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-03-04 at 12:34 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's the passive you get after "A"scension 4.

So the 2nd Passive.
    ahh thank you i was wondering wth is that that explains.

I love her!
    Hope to do good numbers with her once i get her all leveled up.
    Let me show you my jump canceling skillllllz

Is Jean and Klee rerun confirmed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Is Jean and Klee rerun confirmed ?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EuSRVkaU...pg&name=medium

Jean will probaly be in it as she will be in stream.
    https://nitter.dark.fail/pic/media%2...%3Fname%3Dorig

Also other stuff:
    Still has doubts about the authenticity but based on this text, electro reactions will be buffed. 2.5x more effectiveness against elemental shields with Overload. Electro-charged now decreases opponents electro resistance by 20% for 10 seconds

Hopefully, the electro buff is true.
    My main dps is "the worst 5-star" Keqing.

5+ Year Old Account
    I fucking jinxed myself god dammit, c3 jean...

I would have been happier with qiqi or mona :/

One "rotation" are always 90 pulls for the pity in the worst case. If you get a 5* before that, the counter resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also other stuff:
    Still has doubts about the authenticity but based on this text, electro reactions will be buffed. 2.5x more effectiveness against elemental shields with Overload. Electro-charged now decreases opponents electro resistance by 20% for 10 seconds

I mean, common sense says electro will be buffed. That's the element in inazuma. It's just question of when it will be. Ain't no one gunna roll for the new electro character if electro is still weak as shit, especially when keqing is literally only weak because she's electro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Need for what, exactly? Been running zhongli with 60/130 since the day of his release, been butter smooth. Guess I gotta go tell him he isn’t supposed to kill stuff, because reasons.
    What is this even supposed to mean? Just because someone can do decent at certain stats doesn't mean it's optimal.

- - - Updated - - -
    @KrayZ33 Alright, I managed to get 12 stars on floor 12 finally after using fischl and changing up target priority. It was still very difficult but I got it done. Need to build up more energy recharge on my bennett and level up my talents on xiao lol. 5/2/5 is pretty subpar :P

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    What is this even supposed to mean? Just because someone can do decent at certain stats doesn't mean it's optimal.
    Meanwhile you're posting about your "suboptimal" stats at like 60+ crit and 190+ crit damage to pair with your newest whale acquisition...

Also, weren't you the person who swore off artifact farming? Either you're extremely lucky or... you've been farming when you said you hated it and couldn't be bothered to farm for more than stuff that is just "okay"

Exactly how "optimized" is optimized to you? Because if you get lucky with correct main stat and all the upgrades go into 2 good substats, that's about as "optimized" as realistically expected IMO.

@KrayZ33 Alright, I managed to get 12 stars on floor 12 finally after using fischl and changing up target priority. It was still very difficult but I got it done. Need to build up more energy recharge on my bennett and level up my talents on xiao lol. 5/2/5 is pretty subpar :P
    works with geo too btw.
    I think you can get 3 crystals out of 1 electro debuff. Too bad it doesn't work "off-field", otherwise Albedo and Zhongli Xiao and Fischl would be the most insane thing in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Meanwhile you're posting about your "suboptimal" stats at like 60+ crit and 190+ crit damage to pair with your newest whale acquisition...

Also, weren't you the person who swore off artifact farming? Either you're extremely lucky or... you've been farming when you said you hated it and couldn't be bothered to farm for more than stuff that is just "okay"

Exactly how "optimized" is optimized to you? Because if you get lucky with correct main stat and all the upgrades go into 2 good substats, that's about as "optimized" as realistically expected IMO.
    maybe you should actually look at hu tao's kit before you post something like this. 190% crit damage on hu tao with staff is not optimized at all. That's literally just having crit damage on a few pieces which is not uncommon at all. An optimized hu tao with staff can have about 75/250.

Every character who has crit rate or crit damage ascension can get these kinds of stats with minimal farming (not absurd amount of luck required), or if you use weapon. If you use a character who has crit rate or crit damage as ascension stat and use weapon with the other stat, then it's super easy to get those stats.

Hu Tao can still get those kinds of stats in terms of crit rate / damage with either lithic spear, deathmatch, or blackcliff.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm so I guess reducing resistances and EM is way more powerful than just flat damage bonus. Comp of hu tao, bennett, chongyun, mona did same damage on burst as hutao, bennett, chongyun, zhong li. My mona isn't built at all so I get 42% damage bonus from her. 42% damage bonus vs 20% elemental resistance reduction You'd think 42% damage bonus would give more.

Then I tried hu tao, bennett, chongyun, sucrose. This gives 100 em and 40% elemental reduction and that gave me an extra 50k damage...pretty crazy how much resistance reduction increases damage.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-04 at 07:01 PM.

Hu Tao can still get those kinds of stats in terms of crit rate / damage with either lithic spear, deathmatch, or blackcliff.
    Ah yeah, I forgot staff of hoes doesn't give attk. Fortunately for hutao, she doesn't need attk to still do meaningful damage (probably the single most OP thing about her...).

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Ah yeah, I forgot staff of hoes doesn't give attk. Fortunately for hutao, she doesn't need attk to still do meaningful damage (probably the single most OP thing about her...).
    funny you mention this. Attack scaling for her seems godawful. I just tried the burst comp with sucrose but removed sac fragments and equipped r5 thrilling tales. I lost 30 em, gained 48% attack (which for most characters is a big deal) and it only gave me 4k extra damage on burst lol. That's pretty awful.

funny you mention this. Attack scaling for her seems godawful. I just tried the burst comp with sucrose but removed sac fragments and equipped r5 thrilling tales. I lost 30 em, gained 48% attack (which for most characters is a big deal) and it only gave me 4k extra damage on burst lol. That's pretty awful.
    Yeah, she seems definitely suited to HP scaling. Now if only we could get a character that has OP defense to DMG conversion

hmm so I guess reducing resistances and EM is way more powerful than just flat damage bonus. Comp of hu tao, bennett, chongyun, mona did same damage on burst as hutao, bennett, chongyun, zhong li. My mona isn't built at all so I get 42% damage bonus from her. 42% damage bonus vs 20% elemental resistance reduction You'd think 42% damage bonus would give more.

Then I tried hu tao, bennett, chongyun, sucrose. This gives 100 em and 40% elemental reduction and that gave me an extra 50k damage...pretty crazy how much resistance reduction increases damage.
    If we assume Hu Tao has 46.6% Pyro from her goblet, 15% from 2p Crimson Witch set, and 33% from her A4 passive, that adds up together to +94.6% Pyro damage, so she's already dealing 194.6% of normal. Mona's +42% is additive to that (all DMG bonuses are), so that would instead make her deal 236.6% damage, and comparing that, 236.6/194.6 = ~1.2158, which means Mona's EB is adding about 21.6% damage.

Whereas if you don't have any resistance shred already, adding Zhongli's 20% shred will also add 20% more damage (assuming the enemy had 0% pyro res to begin with) since resists are another multiplier (not additive with DMG bonuses), hence being very close to the above. If an enemy had positive Pyro res, this effect will probably grant even more than the 21.6% of above.

Long story short, I say Viridescent Venerer has the strongest set bonus.

What free spear is everyone thinking is good for Hu Tao? Is Blackcliff good for her? Or even crecent pike?

Also, I just noticed that if you have any lanterns left you can use them and watch them float away.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?