Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #5621
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    14,579
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    There is permanent content in roughly every patch, or are you talking about repeatable content? Because honestly, a little bit might be okay, but at the same time, I'm happy that I don't have to invest an hour every day to be at my maximum.
    Something like they kept the tower defense game in you can do everyday for some light rewards. It sucks they keep taking stuff out

  2. #5622
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Lol i just noticed something today. You can spin the artifacts (in their ui), by draging them quick and realise.

  3. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Lol i just noticed something today. You can spin the artifacts (in their ui), by draging them quick and realise.
    I discovered after a month and half you can press tab to open a carousel menu
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  4. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I love Sucrose, but I think she'd be more fun if Elemental Mastery existed on gear :/
    It exists Is just rare
    You never saw one piece?

  5. #5625
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I love Sucrose, but I think she'd be more fun if Elemental Mastery existed on gear :/
    Elemental Mastery must be base stat (like ATK,DEF,HP) that grows while you lvling up character , since everyone has elemental powers and 0 mastery over it?lel
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

  6. #5626
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    19,035
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    It exists Is just rare
    You never saw one piece?
    I've been farming the Venerer domain, not once have I seen it.

  7. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've been farming the Venerer domain, not once have I seen it.
    Dont quote me on this...i THINK ive seen Heapieces...but im not sure!

    I only have one SANDS at the moment with elemental mastery...but im pretty sure i threw them all into other artifacts

  8. #5628
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Dont quote me on this...i THINK ive seen Heapieces...but im not sure!

    I only have one SANDS at the moment with elemental mastery...but im pretty sure i threw them all into other artifacts
    head+goblet+timepiece are possible to roll elemental mastery.
    With weapon and ascension stat, you can get over 1000 elemental mastery.

  9. #5629
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Dont quote me on this...i THINK ive seen Heapieces...but im not sure!

    I only have one SANDS at the moment with elemental mastery...but im pretty sure i threw them all into other artifacts



    They exit, just usualy on wrong places.

    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-03-16 at 07:08 PM.

  10. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Eh, not really.

    10-20m for each maybe.
    The one time event stories, which should be available for everyone and not only during the event, as they are relevant to the overall story most of the time, take even longer
    And Dragonspine certainly isn't just 10 minutes of gameplay.

    As for the others.

    I see no benefit to that. I'd rather have more one time story stuff than repeatable bullshit and time wasters.
    Most people wouldn't even touch these more than once if there are not any primogems to gain from.
    They will re-add these bossfights when they add new stuff to them. Earlier than that, it's just
    "nice to have but no one actually cares."

    I sure as hell wouldn't get any playtime out of it. Neither would any of my friends, who were just aiming for the ~3100ish point rewards and immediatly left that stuff to rot afterwards.
    If they'd reset the rewards, I wouldn't get any fun out of that as it'd be tedious to do that shit over and over again, week/day after day.
    There wasn't a dragonspine every patch. 1.3 was barely any content, and it's looking the same for 1.4. Idk what your point is.

    none of the story quests took me long at all and it was a one time thing.

    The fact is that there's barely any content right now. This "permanent content every patch" thing is sooo misleading.

    Honestly, the way you are stating this, sounds like you play this game for the story...which is really...weird. How the hell is having tower defense permanent with resettable rewards tedious? That's literally what games are...
    Last edited by dk3790; 2021-03-16 at 08:24 PM.

  11. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Something like they kept the tower defense game in you can do everyday for some light rewards. It sucks they keep taking stuff out
    Yeah it would be nice if they kept the tower defense in maybe as an alternative way to getting mob/gathering mats.

  12. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah it would be nice if they kept the tower defense in maybe as an alternative way to getting mob/gathering mats.
    Chaos core required for everything
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  13. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Oh man, I hope they didn't nerf Yaoyaos walking animation, like they did with Klee's
    what is this nerf? I have never realized. Can you post a link?

  14. #5634
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    14,579
    I thought 1.4 was tomorrow. I guess it's something to do tonight

    - - - Updated - - -

    Man eula is mega pretty and must get

  15. #5635
    I finally beat floor 11 (T_T) kinda ashemed only now i beated it

    I used Amber and Anemo MC......they saved me
    2 Baron Bunny with constellations... <3 Amber
    Last edited by MMOTherapist; 2021-03-17 at 04:28 AM.

  16. #5636

  17. #5637
    LooL @qwerty123456 i forgot about the dating thing (>_<) how is it?
    That photo looks awesome

  18. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    LooL @qwerty123456 i forgot about the dating thing (>_<) how is it?
    That photo looks awesome
    Well in order to get that picture instead of convincing the fan guy to go away you got to creepily ask her to go deeper into the wood with you....
    Poor Albert apparently gives off creep vibes but you going out looking for her and telling her to stick with you all the time isn't creepy nor is the other person you run into who is an actual treasure hoarder who tricks people into helping them then robbing them and shit.

    Its ok I only did two so far one on convincing the guy to leave which was really short and this one which took much longer. Its kinda neat you get to learn a little more about the characters.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-03-17 at 05:14 AM.

  19. #5639
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Well in order to get that picture instead of convincing the fan guy to go away you got to creepily ask her to go deeper into the wood with you....
    Poor Albert apparently gives off creep vibes but you going out looking for her and telling her to stick with you all the time isn't creepy nor is the other person you run into who is an actual treasure hoarder who tricks people into helping them then robbing them and shit.

    Its ok I only did two so far one on convincing the guy to leave which was really short and this one which took much longer. Its kinda neat you get to learn a little more about the characters.
    LOOOL i went to reddit and im seeing flowcharts of the dates with other characters ahah

    Bennet flowchart
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...t_walkthrough/

    Man...am i about to be dumped by digital waifus/husbandos or something

  20. #5640
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    what is this nerf? I have never realized. Can you post a link?
    It's a visual thing, I was jokingly calling it "nerf" because it was so much better before

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np3mrdAI74s

    left = beta
    right = live

    Yaoyao will probably walk like in the right frame. The left one is so much better though.
    Especially for Klee because her character really fits well with that walking animation... and her backpack swinging around is just godly.

    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    There wasn't a dragonspine every patch. 1.3 was barely any content, and it's looking the same for 1.4. Idk what your point is.

    none of the story quests took me long at all and it was a one time thing.

    The fact is that there's barely any content right now. This "permanent content every patch" thing is sooo misleading.


    It is as I have written it down.
    There is some kind of addition in every patch. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's much more.
    There isn't a Dragonspine in every patch and it woud be just stupid and dumb to even expect that.
    It's not misleading at all.

    Again, the game isn't even half a year old

    Honestly, the way you are stating this, sounds like you play this game for the story...which is really...weird. How the hell is having tower defense permanent with resettable rewards tedious? That's literally what games are..
    how the heck it not, lol?. Everyone was already AFKing the tower defense stuff when it was "relevant" after the first 5-6 attempts. The first 5-6 times were fun, but that was how it basically ended. It will be re-added at some point in time if the community liked it - most likely enhanced. The surveys make sure of that, they are *very* specific and everyone should do them.

    What's the point of doing it when you've cleared it once though? Everyone had fun clearing it once and then everyone was placing 10 towers and went AFK because there was absolutely nothing to do other than waiting.
    It's "literally" not what games "literally" are. What are you talking about.... You can obviously design a game like that, but that doesn't mean it's the only way to design it, neither is it the way to design games when you want them to be considered good.

    Take MGS5:PP for example, the repeatable side quests you could check out on a list were by far the worst addition to the game.

    What do you gain from repeatables you have cleared other than ressources, especially if they don't require you to actually play the game properly?
    Is it more fun to run Childe every week? Certainly not. I just walk in there, slap him, that's it.
    What was fun was seeing him for the first time, with the cutscene and the story behind it.

    First time experience > repeatables, every time at every single minute of the day. There is no question about that.
    As mentioned already, I'm glad that the game does not require me to be extremely active just to check off all the repeatables every day.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-17 at 07:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •