Thread: Genshin Impact

Is that dating thing something i can spam the confirm button through and get the rewards? I honestly couldn't care less about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Is that dating thing something i can spam the confirm button through and get the rewards? I honestly couldn't care less about it.
    Not really, you need to get 5 different endings which depend on conversation choices if you want to get full rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What free weapon from dragonspine? I only got the cryo polearm (and there are no cry polearm users) and the recipe from that place
    Its in a secret cave, just standing in middle. You gota do puzzles araund dragonspine to unlock it (and its recepte).
    ...did you by a chance feed it to other weapons by accident?

Anyway looking at new talents of new characters.
    Yan Fei is gona be similar to Ningguguang stacking of elements before using a charge.
    Her 9 sec cd attack is similar to Nin C6, but difference is that it needs to hit something.
    Her ulti is selfbuff pretty much and aoe damage.

Her C4 is bullshit tho. Selfshield.
    https://i.redd.it/d5xaoxyytgn61.jpg
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/feiyan/

If you dont have a Klee is guess she will be ok.

Eula is a bit weird. She stacks with crit damage so i guess something like HP/Atk/Atk%/Physical/Crit + that sword from dragonspine. Cyro gobled is usless on her by the looks of it. And of cose that artifacts that everyone destroys right now

I can see her rotation be as doing 2x 4 seconds press and then hold for 10 sec cd. (so she is at least a bit unique)
    Ulti has a pretty high cost so some energy recharge would be a must on gear. (or battery characters in party)

She seems playeable with 0 constelations as other 2 are just 30% damage.

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/eula/

Does Honeyhunterworld work for you?
    I'm getting directed to the domain-thingy when I try to visit it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What free weapon from dragonspine? I only got the cryo polearm (and there are no cry polearm users) and the recipe from that place
    it's the craftable claymore version. You get one of it for free from a puzzle/secret.
    And R1 is all you actually need. The proc isn't that good, although it's obvioulsy *much* better on physical DPS characters.
    I think R5 is a 360% AoE physical damage proc. R1 is a 200% AoE physical damage proc
    But only every 10 seconds or so and only if the enemy has Cryo. So situational and not a high uptime proc.
    But extra damage is extra damage.
    A crit% increase or something would obviously be much better.

If you use that claymore, you are forced into high Crit and Critdmg substats from artifact.
    You could also use the BP weapon, but I'm not necessarily a fan of "on-field" characters using damage buffs that are removed when they take damage, but it's probably a better choice. Crit% is *that* powerful. And +% damage buff every 4s while on the field is, after all, still +% damage, even if you run around with only 1 or 2 stacks for some reason.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-17 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Does Honeyhunterworld work for you?
    I'm getting directed to the domain-thingy when I try to visit it.
    Server is overrun by to many people looking at it so it crashes sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily login bonus includes two recipes, with more in a few days. Pretty unique. That gives us four new recipes so far with two more from Wanmin Restaurant. Oh and hey, they actually use mint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Daily login bonus includes two recipes, with more in a few days. Pretty unique. That gives us four new recipes so far with two more from Wanmin Restaurant. Oh and hey, they actually use mint.
    Yeh, but i still wont use it much. Into destuction it goes
    I barely use food.

Well that is a stupid achivment:

So... according to the leaks.

Eula, the claymore user, is a Cryo-Physical dealer that does mostly physical damage.
    Her E increases DEF and grants her interrupt resistance and allows her to add stacks when attacking which get unleashed when she presses E.

She also decreases Phys Res and Cryo res apparently.

She also has a cooldown reduce on auto-attacks
    And her autoattacks increase her Burst-Ability damage - you basically charge it up and it explodes
    Yeah, Eula sounds like she might be right up my alley as well, as a tankier damage dealer. Assuming the leaked info is accurate, she kind of seems like a burstier, more mobile Beidou. I may have finally found my second main dps.

Still gonna roll on the Childe banner until I either get Rosaria or risk hitting the pity, whichever comes first.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Yeah, Eula sounds like she might be right up my alley as well, as a tankier damage dealer. Assuming the leaked info is accurate, she kind of seems like a burstier, more mobile Beidou. I may have finally found my second main dps.

Still gonna roll on the Childe banner until I either get Rosaria or risk hitting the pity, whichever comes first.
    I'd wager and say that her kit will remain the same, but the stats will probably not.
    She has 340+ Base ATK, 750DEF (which is increased by 30-60% most of the time) AND around 13500 HP

And the modifiers on her ult seem absolutely insane too, even though she is only a physical character.

300+700% and then up to another 3000% on top of that
    The individual attacks of her normal attack combo are very often 2-hit combos too if the delay between each hit is slower than 0,1s, she can gain a lot of stacks for her ult rather quickly.

She sounds super fun, stacking up damage, unleashing it in a blast, you can switch out earlier, you get mini-ults with her passives and so on and so forth. Pretty sweet.

@KrayZ33 that walking on the left indeed looked much more funny. Suits to her character actually. Wonder what they thought.

how the heck it not, lol?. Everyone was already AFKing the tower defense stuff when it was "relevant" after the first 5-6 attempts. The first 5-6 times were fun, but that was how it basically ended. It will be re-added at some point in time if the community liked it - most likely enhanced. The surveys make sure of that, they are *very* specific and everyone should do them.

What's the point of doing it when you've cleared it once though? Everyone had fun clearing it once and then everyone was placing 10 towers and went AFK because there was absolutely nothing to do other than waiting.
    It's "literally" not what games "literally" are. What are you talking about.... You can obviously design a game like that, but that doesn't mean it's the only way to design it, neither is it the way to design games when you want them to be considered good.

Take MGS5:PP for example, the repeatable side quests you could check out on a list were by far the worst addition to the game.

What do you gain from repeatables you have cleared other than ressources, especially if they don't require you to actually play the game properly?
    Is it more fun to run Childe every week? Certainly not. I just walk in there, slap him, that's it.
    What was fun was seeing him for the first time, with the cutscene and the story behind it.

First time experience > repeatables, every time at every single minute of the day. There is no question about that.
    As mentioned already, I'm glad that the game does not require me to be extremely active just to check off all the repeatables every day.
    ok? as if more generic story quests are fun content? They could've easily kept the 2 events around and put in gathering materials as rewards as a change (or anything else). Gives an alternative for people who do like it (clearly you don't).

Also...."Again, the game isn't even half a year old" is irrelevant because nothing will actually change in a year. In a year, there will be more story quests as 1 time thing...yay. There's nothing sustainable in this game, no alternatives to choose from. If they kept these limited duration events as permanent things then in a year we'd have many multiple options as things to revisit in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd wager and say that her kit will remain the same, but the stats will probably not.
    She has 340+ Base ATK, 750DEF (which is increased by 30-60% most of the time) AND around 13500 HP

And the modifiers on her ult seem absolutely insane too, even though she is only a physical character.

300+700% and then up to another 3000% on top of that
    The individual attacks of her normal attack combo are very often 2-hit combos too if the delay between each hit is slower than 0,1s, she can gain a lot of stacks for her ult rather quickly.

She sounds super fun, stacking up damage, unleashing it in a blast, you can switch out earlier, you get mini-ults with her passives and so on and so forth. Pretty sweet.
    If she stays as she is now (stats-wise) it will be hard to (well not hard but just stupid) to outdo her in the future. She has all this + self resistance shred and crit damage ascension. That's beyond silly. To make better characters in the future they would need to make better resistance shred + higher stats and modifiers or something...like idk, pretty ridiculous. And this is just talking about her stats / modifiers. Her entire kit just slows together perfectly.

Actually well...I suppose she does have 1 weakness (if mihoyo keeps the meta this way) and that being that she may be a physical damage dealer.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-17 at 03:01 PM.

Now i really don't know what's best for hu tao
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

The pyro goblet is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so there are 2 secret primogems hidden in dating simulator (cant check other 2 yet).

Noelle you gota interact with some book she was reading and Barbara you gota chose a tea option and persurade everyone there to leave. (also there are no primogems for asking Barbara abauth the fan club)

I make use of Barbara and Noelle from time to time and doing the hangout thing for both of them was painful.
    I don't think i've ever used either of the other 2 for anything so i'm not expecting to feel better about doing those.

Then i have my 2nd account (my main because i logged in my alt first)

Actually feel more of a connection to the Oceanid now that it talks to me than most of the characters i have.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-03-17 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    ok? as if more generic story quests are fun content?
    As if they are not by a landslide the most fun content in the whole game?
    Also...."Again, the game isn't even half a year old" is irrelevant because nothing will actually change in a year.
    except for it will, because more content is added in half a year, so what is that sentence even supposed to mean in context?
    There might be raids, more bosses (2 are already confirmed). It's just not time to include full team sized raids yet.
    Raids might even be limited too, as is pretty common in gacha's.
    We already saw Dragonspine added in the first few months and there will be a new zone in the next 2 patches.

There's nothing sustainable in this game, no alternatives to choose from. If they kept these limited duration events as permanent things then in a year we'd have many multiple options as things to revisit in the future.
    We'd just be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of nonsense that the game throws at you that is completely irrelevant.
    Especially new players
    The only permanent content that should be added to the game is some kind of endgame or new areas to explore and thus new story quests.
    You will just suck the fun out of the event stuff if you add them as permanents, I can only see the benefit as something extremely minor and super unimportant.
    Either way, my point is that permanent stuff is already being added to the game. If you want more, fine - doesn't change that they add stuff to it in basically every single patch and I'm happy about the fact that I do not have to revisit the tower defense game every other day.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-17 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ok so there are 2 secret primogems hidden in dating simulator (cant check other 2 yet).

Noelle you gota interact with some book she was reading and Barbara you gota chose a tea option and persurade everyone there to leave. (also there are no primogems for asking Barbara abauth the fan club)
    Theres 1 for Bennet by solving the puzzle at the end of the ruin without making a mistake.
    Had to replay that part again because i only had 2 achieves with all the endings done and that seemed like the most likely place for a 3rd.

So about this Genshin Impact / KFC deal... who do you think is paying who? Seems like both businesses are getting a fairly good amount of advertisement from the deal. And I know KFC is trying to appeal to the gamers with their latest KFConsole... something I was surprised to see is an actual real thing.

Also an achievement for choosing the correct options with Chongyun at the book shop.

@Yunru

Amber is looking good Not even maxed and look how much damage she did to this level 90 Mage (with the combo)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...mbo_bunnynado/

Im gonna rock this team for a while