Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #5921
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Not rolling for Rosaria, figure I'm going to get her anyway while I'm rolling on some other characters 5 star banner.

    Also apparently she's a chain smoker. Loses a bunch of waifu points for that.
    At least one in this thread is smart enogh to keep saving primos .

    I tried her in trial and i dislike her style.

    I played with simulator a bit and got Childe on roll 30 (i pretend diona is new character in next banner). She came after roll 50.
    Knowing my luck, i would probaly get Childe on next 10 rolls in my game and ruin the pity build for Eula.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Got Rosaria after spending 6k gems -.-
    God damn it.
    Now need to ave as much as possible till Eula.
    How to build Rosaria tho? What artifacts? cryo support? I have hutao as well so should be nice melt combo.?
    If she is out in 3 weeks, you wont have enogh primogems to pull her for sure (if you got Childe).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  2. #5922
    What do you think of a Hu Tao-Bennett-Eula-C6 Diona party?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  3. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What do you think of a Hu Tao-Bennett-Eula-C6 Diona party?
    Why Diona + Bennett?

    Get Fischl or Beidou in there.
    You want superconduct with Eula.

    Either kick out Diona or Bennett.
    Bennett is probably still the overall better choice, because he adds 25% ATK to everyone on top of his ult adding ATK, even if you can't remain in the circle all the time..
    Diona adds 15% crit when you play Eula as the active field character, but doesn't do anything when you play with Hu Tao.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-07 at 10:44 AM.

  4. #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Why Diona?
    Get Fischl or Beidou in there.
    You want superconduct with Eula.
    Superconduct if she has Razor-like physical output, Hu Tao needs a shield to safely stay alive at low hp
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  5. #5925
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Superconduct if she has Razor-like physical output, Hu Tao needs a shield to safely stay alive at low hp
    Autoattacks, part of her E (with the ascnension perk) and her Q are all physical damage.

    And wanting Hu Tao to remain at low health with 2 healers in your team seems rather counterintuitive. It's kind wasting a whole slot.

    There are much better 4* alternatives - if you have them.
    Xinyan, Beidou, Xinqiu - they all provide better team synergy, better DPS and shields and or dmg reduction.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-07 at 12:14 PM.

  6. #5926
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Saving and keep getting it up:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  7. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Saving and keep getting it up:
    What do you do with those lanterns?

    Btw got first 5* on 2nd account on standard banner after 30 rolls: amos bow, too bad i miss ganyu

    Will try a wanderer build on amber and see how it goes
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-07 at 04:26 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  8. #5928
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,553
    Another day, another challenge that Ganyu shits all over

  9. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    If she is out in 3 weeks, you wont have enogh primogems to pull her for sure (if you got Childe).
    Nope, thank god I did not get any 5stars. I rolled once or twice for venti banner too and did not get any. I think I am close to my pity roll.

  10. #5930
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Auc......


    Rosaria clearly has a less chance to be rolled on this banner.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  11. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Rosaria clearly has a less chance to be rolled on this banner.

    "Statistics, how do they work?"

    She clearly has not.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-08 at 08:31 AM.

  12. #5932
    Do you guys go for Rosaria?
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..

  13. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Do you guys go for Rosaria?
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..
    I got as first 4* on my 2nd account, dmg doesn't seem great outside of her Q but is still lv 35 so no talents, no proper weapon and no proper artifacts, i read you need C6 to be a proper main dps
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  14. #5934
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Do you guys go for Rosaria?
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..
    She is a good F2P DPS that can work with the craftable spears and be useful while doing so. Physical spear for Main DPS, Energy recharge spear for Support DPS.
    You want to team her up with an electro character like Beidou or Fischl if used as main DPS

    Constellations obviously upgrade her but she works with C0 too.

    You can build her as Support DPS or as Main DPS.
    C2 is preferable.
    C2 adds better support, C1 adds better Main DPS.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-08 at 09:05 AM.

  15. #5935
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Looks like there is a hide and seek event in beta right now:

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyZElrjX...jpg&name=large
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  16. #5936
    Does the BP seasonal achievement require to complete all challenges on extreme difficulty? Because there's no way i can do the ruin guards with rosaria and barbara on my second account, Childe would be nice
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  17. #5937
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Does the BP seasonal achievement require to complete all challenges on extreme difficulty? Because there's no way i can do the ruin guards with rosaria and barbara on my second account, Childe would be nice
    All of them.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  18. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Do you guys go for Rosaria?
    Sitting on 11k gens currently and thinking about throwing some into the banner or if I should save them for the next patch/Eula/Ayaka/..
    If you don't want Childe I wouldn't roll, I think someone said she is supposedly coming to the normal banner after this one is over.

    Literally every single featured 5 star character I have gotten has always been 80-180 rolls between it and the last featured (I just counted to be sure) so I assumed when I was only 40 rolls after Hu Tao that I could safely do 30ish rolls to get Rosaria. Of course I do a 10 roll and get Childe :/. It's almost certainly going to take me 180 rolls for Eula now.

    Pretty sure Mihoyo monitor's your computer and data and trolls you when ever you want/don't want shit lol. "You refused to waste any rolls on this banner last time cause you didn't want the character? Fuck you you're getting him the second you spend a wish on the banner!"

  19. #5939
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If you don't want Childe I wouldn't roll, I think someone said she is supposedly coming to the normal banner after this one is over.

    Literally every single featured 5 star character I have gotten has always been 80-180 rolls between it and the last featured (I just counted to be sure) so I assumed when I was only 40 rolls after Hu Tao that I could safely do 30ish rolls to get Rosaria. Of course I do a 10 roll and get Childe :/. It's almost certainly going to take me 180 rolls for Eula now.

    Pretty sure Mihoyo monitor's your computer and data and trolls you when ever you want/don't want shit lol. "You refused to waste any rolls on this banner last time cause you didn't want the character? Fuck you you're getting him the second you spend a wish on the banner!"
    .....well dont say i didnt tell you so to not roll on this banner...

    I did your 40 roll simulator run and got Childe on roll 160 . Rosaria was on roll 79 (and 120) and Jean on 80.

    But yes, there is some monitoring behind it. It was well shown on Envi video where he didnt get any new characters at roll with normal wishes.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  20. #5940
    wasn't the time limited banner supposed to keep score on how many roll you had since last 5*, even when the banner changes ?

    I was close to 75 rolls since I got a 5*, I tried to get fishl that I still don't have or rosaria, because either one would be a nice addition to my team, and now I'm at 90 or 91 rolls with no 5* still... I really don't want childe but it's 50/50 and I don't trust my "luck" for a new better banner in a few weeks anyway ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •