Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good day for me:
    First 30 rolls:

55 rolls on weapon banner (had 10 already before):

I trow the rest of them back into eula banner and got this finaly:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I have roughly 32 rolls. I'm at 0 pity after pulling Zhongli. Let's see how it goes! Can I get broken pine and Eula in 32 rolls?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I have roughly 32 rolls. I'm at 0 pity after pulling Zhongli. Let's see how it goes! Can I get broken pine and Eula in 32 rolls?!
    Fat chance (i had 101 rolls), but you can always belive

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's some luck right there.

Had 6k Primos saved and just barely on the last pull I got Eula>.<

Now I just need Broken Pine and lots of gold to get her the last 10 lvls and talents

Just unlocked highest adeptal energy. Next Achievement is doing it in two realm layouts so I'm guessing items aren't usable in two realms at once. If the adeptal energy doesn't stack I'm not sure its worth the achievement since it only gives 10 primos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to completely dodge Xinyan Constellations on my way to Eula leaving with c5 Xinqiu and C3 Beidou. Pretty happy with that.

Meh, 70 wishes down the drain with C4 Beidou and C1000 Xingqiu to show for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Just unlocked highest adeptal energy. Next Achievement is doing it in two realm layouts so I'm guessing items aren't usable in two realms at once. If the adeptal energy doesn't stack I'm not sure its worth the achievement since it only gives 10 primos.
    Maybe you can just move same items to 2nd realm and stack them to 20.000. Or do you need 40.000 score?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Maybe you can just move same items to 2nd realm and stack them to 20.000. Or do you need 40.000 score?
    I'm thinking you are going to need 40,000 worth of items. I don't see why there would be an achievement if you can just copy all your items to a second realm. But the primo gem reward is really small so I guess its possible they let you do that. I'll check in less than 500 rep

Tempted to buy gems on my alt account to get Yanfei maxed before the banner switch in America.

Only your highest realm counts. You can use your stuff in both realms though apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to this post, you start the second layout with adeptal energy maxed, and you can use your items in both realms simultaneously.

I just hit level 7 so I got a ways to go. Also regarding Eula, don't really want her, only have a dozen or so wishes anyway, and not even close to pity. That said, alt account is closer and I could use her, but no wishes available.

All these people getting Eula, and here I am with 1 hour still left on the previous banner. smh
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-05-18 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    All these people getting Eula, and here I am with 1 hour still left on ther previous banner. smh
    Yep...also trying to clear abyss 12-1 for 3 stars and its fucking imposible. Those flowers keep running away and wasting time.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also Eula is realy a powercreep character. I kill mobs so fast...3 times faster than hu-tao.

Holy fuck got her after 2 10 pulls! guess I gotta use her.

I am close to my pity roll. 70 rolls without a 5star. Cannot wait to go home and get her. got like 3 rolls saved up.

Should I invest in snow-tombed starsilver for eula? Got Favila with my weapon pity and doubt I'll get enough wishes by the time the banner ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I screamed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Should I invest in snow-tombed starsilver for eula? Got Favila with my weapon pity and doubt I'll get enough wishes by the time the banner ends.
    Go for it. Weapon banners have a 3:1 chance for a weapon you have (75% chance for 2 on the banner, 25% for offbanner weapon). I realy got lucky to get it (or is it because its my 1.st 5 star weapon from this banner..who knows if its rigged). But at least this time 4 star weapons on banner are great. Rust is op, SF is best in slot for sucrose, dragons bane is great for elemental mastery polearm users, rainslasher is beidous sword and 1h sword is best for waterboy.

New banner will have Klee re-run if you realy want her, so its a good idea to save wishes. (there is also gona be a free catalyst 4 star)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I screamed

]
    Why i never get this

How is Eula performing over all? I like her aesthetics, but is she worth it? I typically steer clear of phsyical dps just because it seems to not do to well in a game where its all about them reactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Go for it. Weapon banners have a 3:1 chance for a weapon you have (75% chance for 2 on the banner, 25% for offbanner weapon). I realy got lucky to get it (or is it because its my 1.st 5 star weapon from this banner..who knows if its rigged). But at least this time 4 star weapons on banner are great. Rust is op, SF is best in slot for sucrose, dragons bane is great for elemental mastery polearm users, rainslasher is beidous sword and 1h sword is best for waterboy.

New banner will have Klee re-run if you realy want her, so its a good idea to save wishes. (there is also gona be a free catalyst 4 star)

- - - Updated - - -

Why i never get this
    Holy fuck. I just used all my luck up. I ended up using my masterless starglitter for another 10 roll and got it. That's the first time I've ever had 5 stars that close to each other. Now do I blow all my wishes I get during this banner on another eula or greatsword....
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-05-19 at 12:35 AM.