Thread: Genshin Impact

Jokes on Mihoyo. Their stingy system didn't even give a F2P like me Jean, so there's no temptation for me to buy the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So the new Jean skin costs 1,350 Genesis Crystals limited time ($16.88+ USD) or 1,680 Genesis Crystals afterward ($21.00+ USD).

4.5 subs worth of crystals ugh... I will have to do some calculatios to see if its better to buy crystals or sub 5 times (araund 28 euro).
    Clearly you're better off buying 5 wilkins, since you get crystals and a truckload of primos over time and you get twice as much for the money. Even if you haven't bought crystal packs yet, the double crystal bonus only makes it even compared to wilkins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Clearly you're better off buying 5 wilkins, since you get crystals and a truckload of primos over time and you get twice as much for the money. Even if you haven't bought crystal packs yet, the double crystal bonus only makes it even compared to wilkins.
    Yeah 5.49 Euro for 30 days. 300 genesis + 2700 primos
    I would have to buy it 5 times (my credit card probaly wont like this to do on single day) and spend 27.45 euro. (1500 genesis + 13.500 primos over 150 days)
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Genesis_Crystal
    33 euro pack is just not worth it lol.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The day 2 housing item is pretty pathetic looking takes up alot of space and can't even fit in the side rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Begone demon. Your temptation of flesh will not get me to farm wood.
    Woods like the easiest thing to farm in game. You just beyblade Noelle the trees around teleport points. Fire artifact dungeon for pine trees if you don't want to go to into dragonspine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The day 2 housing item is pretty pathetic looking takes up alot of space and can't even fit in the side rooms.

Woods like the easiest thing to farm in game. You just beyblade Noelle the trees around teleport points. Fire artifact dungeon for pine trees if you don't want to go to into dragonspine.
    It has nothing to do with ease and everything to do with I have better things to do in my life

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    How did you get Childe without his banner?
    Got him on his banner and her off of the other banner. She's super fun to play, I love tossing hilichurls into the water. Now I need to learn some Dandelion seed routes to farm.

Childe is also super fun but I keep wanting a good pyro to team up with them but both Bennet and Xianling just seem so boring compared to the other 3. And since I have Jean, Bennet seems redundant for healing even though I like his E better than Xianling's.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Got him on his banner and her off of the other banner. She's super fun to play, I love tossing hilichurls into the water. Now I need to learn some Dandelion seed routes to farm.

Childe is also super fun but I keep wanting a good pyro to team up with them but both Bennet and Xianling just seem so boring compared to the other 3. And since I have Jean, Bennet seems redundant for healing even though I like his E better than Xianling's.
    https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

Awesome thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly house rank 10. I still cant get last 2 primogems as they ask for 350/600 craft and 50k currency (40 primos).

1x reshin for free a week is better than nothing

I remember a precious/luxurious chest nw of crimson domain (not the one the peak) can't find it anymore on alt account
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Datamined:

Klee banner can only have Noelle, Xiangling and Barbara in last slot. Zhongli and Childe already had those 2 characters so i belive xiangling is in this one.

Entered soft pity alt account and got 5*, guess what i got...
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    .....small, has a hat and is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    .....small, has a hat and is dead?
    And works at bubu farmacy, it's Baizhu!!
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Nothing more enjoyable than doing a 10 pull and getting your hundredth fucking Xingqiu......

Nothing more enjoyable than doing a 10 pull and getting your hundredth fucking Xingqiu......
    I just got my C6 Amber (UwU)
    Kinda happy about it...even though i still have no idea what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Give her Ganyu's amos bow and oneshot cryo whopperflowers
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I wouldn't mind that either. I'm only at c2 with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the same on my alt and got Eula. Figured it was a win/win for me. I'd either get her or one of the standard five-stars I don't have anyway. Plus I have no interest in Klee, so it was either that or save for new-Aether.

Sad part is, I haven't touched Dragonspine with that account, so it's gonna take some quest grinding, a quest line I hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did the same on my alt and got Eula. Figured it was a win/win for me. I'd either get her or one of the standard five-stars I don't have anyway. Plus I have no interest in Klee, so it was either that or save for new-Aether.

Sad part is, I haven't touched Dragonspine with that account, so it's gonna take some quest grinding, a quest line I hate.
    But Klee is cute