Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Any idea whether we can cleanse it? There's a certain collectible in there that's giving me cancer... given how it's hard to reach + the ticking damage.
    I'm hoping that the quest chain I was referring to eventually leads to making the whole area safer. You pick it up from a pair of arguing NPCs in the Shogunate basecamp on Kannazuka island.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ayaka with lvl 9 talents in everything.
    Normal attacks hit araund 4000 - 4500 damage.
    E hits for:

While Q hits for:

(4 star crafted weapon)
    well my C0 Ayaka with R1 Mistsplitter at talents 10 does:
    43k ish + skill
    20k ish + each hit of burst 30k ish + final hit
    charged around 3x 14k ish + after the burst buff

and this is without any elemental reaction or using other characters buffs or debuffs, only party with 2 pyro for atack buff, attack & crit food and cryo oil

2x 15% cryo artifacts
    2x 18% attack artifacts
    hp flower of life
    atk plume of death
    atk% sands of eon
    cryo% goblet of eonothem
    crit dmg% circlet of logos

stats after getting all food oil and sword buffs:
    ~3k attack
    ~60% crit chance
    ~230% crit damage so crit is 3.3x damage
    ~145% cryo bonus (you can reach 185% if you have R5 mistsplitter) (46.6% goblet, 15% 2art set, 18% ayaka sprint, 40%-80% 5*sword, 25% oil)

my artifacts stats are meh, so if you are a whale with C6 R5 and best in game artifacts you will probably do double up to triple this damage
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-08-01 at 02:07 PM.

Entered soft pity on 2nd account, got C1 diluc, there must be a curse on my 2nd account, i only get rerun chars or standard chars

Still better than C1 qiqi btw
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-08-01 at 02:12 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I'm hoping that the quest chain I was referring to eventually leads to making the whole area safer. You pick it up from a pair of arguing NPCs in the Shogunate basecamp on Kannazuka island.
    After you finish the one week long questline (you gota talk to npc every day -- there is no marker) you will get to point when the area wont be a danger any more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    well my C0 Ayaka with R1 Mistsplitter at talents 10 does:
    43k ish + skill
    20k ish + each hit of burst 30k ish + final hit
    charged around 3x 14k ish + after the burst buff

and this is without any elemental reaction or using other characters buffs or debuffs, only party with 2 pyro for atack buff, attack & crit food and cryo oil

2x 15% cryo artifacts
    2x 18% attack artifacts
    hp flower of life
    atk plume of death
    atk% sands of eon
    cryo% goblet of eonothem
    crit dmg% circlet of logos

stats after getting all food oil and sword buffs:
    ~3k attack
    ~60% crit chance
    ~230% crit damage so crit is 3.3x damage
    ~145% cryo bonus (you can reach 185% if you have R5 mistsplitter) (46.6% goblet, 15% 2art set, 18% ayaka sprint, 40%-80% 5*sword, 25% oil)

my artifacts stats are meh, so if you are a whale with C6 R5 and best in game artifacts you will probably do double up to triple this damage
    I been showing mine with 0 buffs. No food, no party buff (only crit increase from 2x cyro).

With 2x pyro 2x cyro + food buffs + cyro pot i get:
    E -- 24k
    Q -- 11K pef tick + 44 k at end.
    Normal --5k/6k per attack (with 2k in mix) / 6000x3 on charge attack

And this is no elemental reactions.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-08-01 at 02:29 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Whoa, got ayaka sword 68 rolls after song of broken pe**s

Should i go for 4x shimenawa with that sword?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-08-01 at 03:19 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I've read somewhere that Baal and Sara banner is comming 2021-09-01, with Kokomi being the next one after that.
    I assume we'll see another "revival banner" next.
    At that date, maybe I'll have enough primogems to actually get her weapon as well as Baal herself. That would be neat. I don't really have much in the way of 5 star weapons at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Was going to pull for yoimiya, but then find out that she can't proc her OWN ult.... and this big letdown ( i don't care about numbers even if she weak character ....but i hate this only support mentality) as if fire can proc reaction of fire ... just let it do small damage aoe blasts, other characters can do omega damage yet they deny yoimiya own Q procs ....

Just image what if Venti Q was without damage and only CC for other characters... ye not much fun.
    The abundance of support-type characters or support reliant characters being released is infuriating. Supports should enhance them, but never be required. Hopefully somewhere down the road they add actual builds to the characters and revamp the talent system so it's not just about leveling up abilities. Would like to see characters have optional playstyles.

Kazuha is a great example. Should've been a DPS character, but they arbitrarily weakened his damage output and made him a buffer, then gated what he probably should've always been behind C6.

The Raiden leaks are also annoying. Enough with buffers and batteries. The game has far too many. Her personality isn't even that of a buffer/support given how easily she spanked us in a duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    At that date, maybe I'll have enough primogems to actually get her weapon as well as Baal herself. That would be neat. I don't really have much in the way of 5 star weapons at all.
    I don't like half-assed waifus at all

Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Was going to pull for yoimiya, but then find out that she can't proc her OWN ult.... and this big letdown ( i don't care about numbers even if she weak character ....but i hate this only support mentality) as if fire can proc reaction of fire ... just let it do small damage aoe blasts, other characters can do omega damage yet they deny yoimiya own Q procs ....
    Realistically Yoimiya isn't a full time dps anyway as there's significant downtime on her E skill. So you can burst and then switch to another character for a bit til her skill is available again. If you don't want to do that, then I'm kinda assuming that off field damage will proc her burst too, eg Ganyu/Venti bursts, Fischl's bird etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Realistically Yoimiya isn't a full time dps anyway as there's significant downtime on her E skill. So you can burst and then switch to another character for a bit til her skill is available again. If you don't want to do that, then I'm kinda assuming that off field damage will proc her burst too, eg Ganyu/Venti bursts, Fischl's bird etc.
    Hu Tao isn't a full time dps too, but I wouldn't call her a support
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Rolling for legendary weapons is all well and good, but unless you whale that's going to mean a lot less rolls on character banners. For me, I'd gladly take a downgrade to peasant crafted epic quality weapons if I means being able to own more 5 star characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    802k crit from eula. jfc

I've read somewhere that Baal and Sara banner is comming 2021-09-01, with Kokomi being the next one after that.
    I assume we'll see another "revival banner" next.

IMHO they really need to pick it up on "revival banners"... There's just too many cool characters locked from being rolled.
    Heck; gimme a Diluc rate up banner and i'll be happy.
    I doubt that's true.

We'd have roughly 10 5* character banners before that then.
    Considering everything about these characters is already done.... nah, never.
    At most I can see Yoimiya -> Rerun -> new 5* (1) -> Rerun -> new 5*(2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this sucks:

Yomiya has a ICD on pyro and it will destroy her damage. She could get outdamaged by yanfei.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I have a 5* book... while all my favorite chars are claymore users

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I doubt that's true.

We'd have roughly 10 5* character banners before that then.
    Considering everything about these characters is already done.... nah, never.
    At most I can see Yoimiya -> Rerun -> new 5* (1) -> Rerun -> new 5*(2)
    I'm having trouble following you here...
    What i'm saying is the next banners are looking to be;
    some rerun -> Baal 5*, Sara 4* -> some rerun -> Yomiya 5*

What i was suggesting doe was they should perhaps extend the list of banners they offer to be:
    1. wanderlust invocation --- completely random as is
    2. "newer wish" (being a new character -> rerun of newer chars -> new character -> rerun of newer chars)
    3. weapon wish
    4. rerun banner (being the new one) --- weekly rerun of older banners

With the character roster growing as fast as it is, and the older banner exclusive chars being locked away for longer and longer period of time due to rerun-"cooldowns" it is becoming just too frustrating.
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2021-08-02 at 09:35 AM.

5+ Year Old Account

What i was suggesting doe was they should perhaps extend the list of banners they offer to be:
    1. wanderlust invocation --- completely random as is
    2. "newer wish" (being a new character -> rerun of newer chars -> new character -> rerun of newer chars)
    3. weapon wish
    4. rerun banner (being the new one) --- weekly rerun of older banners

With the character roster growing as fast as it is, and the older banner exclusive chars being locked away for longer and longer period of time due to rerun-"cooldowns" it is becoming just too frustrating.
    Easier to just add every character and weapon that was in featured banners atleast two times, to basic banner; what i mean that standard banner with addition of more 5* characters and weapons would be more Bait for whales to pull. Just image pulling 5* 1/50 chance to be it qiqi or Zhongli or even Song of broken pe**s.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Huh? Yoimiya is in the next banner, after that it's Raiden Mei and Kokomi. Ganyu is the rumoured rerun after those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Just me confusing JJJJ-MM-DD with JJJJ-DD-MM
    I kinda read it as 2022-09-01.
    I'm used to DDMMJJJJ

Next banner is Yoimiya though
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-02 at 10:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    La signora seems to be a new 60 reshin boss next patch.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Signora

As all 4 new characters need her drops.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...i_480/?lang=EN

Easier to just add every character and weapon that was in featured banners atleast two times, to basic banner; what i mean that standard banner with addition of more 5* characters and weapons would be more Bait for whales to pull. Just image pulling 5* 1/50 chance to be it qiqi or Zhongli or even Song of broken pe**s.
    Yeah, but i cannot imagine anybody in their right mind pulling that one.
    They need to shake things up a bit.

Going for whales is good strategy...
    but there's plenty casual players around, who might be on the verge of buying in, but are smart enough not to bet on the classic banner.

Looking at all other Gachas out-there that's the next logical step once you have a big roster of units...