Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You wont like the new weapon banner:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6E6UiKX...name=4096x4096

I got the damn polearm on normal banner and i cant use it .....
    I use on zhongli, and btw...

You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Was that Sungwon Cho, aka ProZD? He's voiced in a few anime as well. I only know him as the cat thing that leads the main city in Radiant.

He also voiced FL4K in BL3, didn't he?
    I was so suprised to hear his voice because I didn't expect it... or am I imagining things?

His "Archibald" voice is very recognizeable, so I doubt I'm wrong, but who knows!

So I was bored and did abyss last night after not touching the game for months...I have a question. Breaking shields is based on # of hits and the amount of damage is irrelevant right?

Pretty much, yes.

Some abilities remove significantly more than others, mostly Bursts>Elemental Skills

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

Some abilities remove significantly more than others, mostly Bursts>Elemental Skills
    I've been trying to get 3 star on 12-3 and I was able to get first half done in just over a minute. However, my 2nd team for 2nd half is way weaker and I used childe to quickly break the pyro abyss mage shield but I don't have anyone to break the cryo one quickly...was thinking of trying with klee just for the quick pyro hits. I got the lector/herald covered.

Cryo and Fire Abyss Mage shields basically get destroyed by electro as well.
    So use C6Fischl/Beidou if you have that... or a support like Bennett gets it done with E+Q+E as well.
    Or if you have Venti, that will probably work too due to how they get sucked up by the tornado and the swirl will react with the shields and the pyro abyss mage will do the work for you.

I don't think you can get much time there.
    These shields are usually done in like 3-4 seconds, aren't they?

What's the team looking like?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-12 at 08:42 PM.

ok well when i say i got lector and herald covered....i am "breaking" their shield with pyro and cryo attacks respectively. Not sure how else to get 3 star other than just obliterating the mages in 2 seconds or completely changing up my sets to cheese the lector/herald which i'm not going to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, if I just focus the herald and lector, will the mages come to me? If so, I can try to do a xiao comp on 2nd team. ok just tried it, they didn't really group up.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    ok well when i say i got lector and herald covered....i am "breaking" their shield with pyro and cryo attacks respectively. Not sure how else to get 3 star other than just obliterating the mages in 2 seconds or completely changing up my sets to cheese the lector/herald which i'm not going to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, if I just focus the herald and lector, will the mages come to me? If so, I can try to do a xiao comp on 2nd team. ok just tried it, they didn't really group up.
    You need to use anemo and position a mob close to another so you can swirl the shield into a herald.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What I did was break the pyro quickly, I find it the most annoying, especially when it summons the masks. I chipped away the cryo shield while focusing the herald. When the herald was down, I bursted down the cryo while the herald was in his summon shield animation.

You can also run opposite from where they spawn, facing the wall, and both mages will teleport to you (sometimes side-to-side, sometimes not so much). The herald chases you down so it helps if you're having trouble grouping them up. Don't bother with the lector, he comes close to you but since he's ranged he won't get close enough to the mages.

I used Xiangling/Xingqiu/Sucrose/Bennett for first half, Razor/Diona/Zhongli/Ganyu for second half.

The youtuber Mattjestic deleted all his videos of Genshin woah
    From my understanding is because he insisted in showing leaks

Holy crit damage Batman. Had 7.2% at level 0 and got crit damage all but 1 time while upgrading it. Finally my Eula has max artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    The youtuber Mattjestic deleted all his videos of Genshin woah
    From my understanding is because he insisted in showing leaks
    Well true, but he was not the original source of leaks and was attacked by company. He probaly got copyright strike because he used a background of genshin screen and not due to leaks as if you just talk abauth them, you cant get a strike.
    If we see sorry china video, you will know what happened

There is a youtuber however that knows how to avoid those as he is using a youtube window pool option thingy and just posts leaks there.

Gold on today challenge, Eula-Mona-Fischl-Diona = 2070
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-14 at 01:51 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

With all the new quality of life changes, they really need to add scaling rewards for commissions. The primogems is fine, but at AR55, getting a few small shards is just a joke. Especially considering that the world rank increases the difficulty in completing these quests at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    With all the new quality of life changes, they really need to add scaling rewards for commissions. The primogems is fine, but at AR55, getting a few small shards is just a joke. Especially considering that the world rank increases the difficulty in completing these quests at first.
    Tbh, primos aren't fine. You should get enough primos to do a pull every 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The shards are the least useful of the rewards, anyway. You still need to farm relevant level-up mats from bosses and most of the time you'll have enough shards way before you get the fragments. I'd prefer if commissions gave us some bonus resin, as then you can choose where to invest instead of having hundreds of green shards lying around, since they stack up way faster than you can get new characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Holy crit damage Batman. Had 7.2% at level 0 and got crit damage all but 1 time while upgrading it. Finally my Eula has max artifacts.
    Replaced 2x pale flame with 2x bloostained today, sitting at 15% base crit rate, maybe a bit too low and should replace crit dmg crown with a crit rate one
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Time to pretend i roll for ayaka:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

(Bennet is considered a yanfei for example)

Roll 1 ayaka: 80 rolls
    Roll 2 ayaka: 30 rolls
    Roll 3 ayaka: 80 rolls
    Roll 4 ayaka: 20 rolls
    Roll 5 ayaka: 80 Qiqi -- 110 ayaka

Well rip .. i only saved up 30 wishes so far. (and i am a little into a banner, but not much)

As i can't hoard primos at all i'm charging rolls on weapon banner as will need that for ayaka too, char banner i'm at 73 with 100% featured char so could pull a C1 ayaka if C1 is worth
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    As i can't hoard primos at all i'm charging rolls on weapon banner as will need that for ayaka too, char banner i'm at 73 with 100% featured char so could pull a C1 ayaka if C1 is worth
    I dont think its worth it as you need to have her on field much longer (and less reactions). Her cd is already low 10 seconds and cyro infusion last 10 seconds anyway.

30% damage increase on normal/charge attacks is probaly not worth it as its so short. (6 sec) -- with c1 you maybe get cd down to 8 seconds. But even that would not be a 100% uptime on it.

Not sure how C2 works, but if sides cant hit the enemy its worthless.

C3 is just less books to spend

C4 is the one that is some serios upgrade (30% def for 6 seconds), but i dont think you can do a mega bennet hit ulti in short time like this (lisa one last 10 seconds and klee also lasts 10 seconds).