Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    I've hit the artifact cap before, it's definitely not impossible or even unlikely if you're doing heavy artifact farming.
    Huh? Hitting the cap takes 5 days of domain farming. But then you can empty the whole tab by levelling 1 artifact set. I doubt you have artifact sets for every character levelled yet, which was my entire point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Played for the first time in a month and decided i wanted Sayu.
    50 rolls later.
    2 weps (Flute and Stringless)
    2 Xinyan (already had c6)
    and 1 Chong (already had at c6)

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Huh? Hitting the cap takes 5 days of domain farming. But then you can empty the whole tab by levelling 1 artifact set. I doubt you have artifact sets for every character levelled yet, which was my entire point.
    I'm consistently at the cap, because I don't have any artifact sets worth leveling (except those on the mains) so I generally just throw them into something "okay" and then when I finally do get a good one.

Today's hardest difficulty (final stage of phantom flow) is utter bullshit

The rest of them were not so bad, but it's impossible to get these two to position themselves properly. The electric one refuses to move away from the fucking edge and the water one refuses to sit still at all and the dps check is extremely hard. Rest of the Okuden modes were challenging, but fun and fair. This final one just seems like Mihoyo still wanting to have whale flexes.

Edit: Nvm... finally got it, but god damn what a pita. Had to use a lot more normal attacks than I'm used to thanks to the electro buff thing. The elemental bursts it creates are very strong.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-08-26 at 02:48 PM.

Found this on fansite
    -Raiden Shogun will act as a Burst Sub-DPS while helping spreading Electro with her skill.
    - Eula will be the main DPS and her damage will be greatly supported by Raiden Shogun through super conduct.
    - Diona will give shields and heals for the whole team's longevity. She will also provide Cryo Resonance for extra Crit Rate
    - Kazuha will gather the enemies and increase the DMG given by the elements
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Today's hardest difficulty (final stage of phantom flow) is utter bullshit

The rest of them were not so bad, but it's impossible to get these two to position themselves properly. The electric one refuses to move away from the fucking edge and the water one refuses to sit still at all and the dps check is extremely hard. Rest of the Okuden modes were challenging, but fun and fair. This final one just seems like Mihoyo still wanting to have whale flexes.

Edit: Nvm... finally got it, but god damn what a pita. Had to use a lot more normal attacks than I'm used to thanks to the electro buff thing. The elemental bursts it creates are very strong.
    Ayaka + mona = lolz frezze

- - - Updated - - -

So this is my Baal right now:

Man that flower rolls were cursed. Those are best of best i got in 2 weeks of griding....

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...fact_Strongbox

Honestly the only "good" thing you get from this is being able to get glad/wt without having to spend 40 resin, otherwise is worthless.
    oh wtf, yea that is not what I was thinking of. Why limit to only those sets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I was being sarcastic. It's a bait feature strictly intended to slow down players' progress. Obviously you can't even choose the slot, so you still have 1% chance to roll a decent artifact, but you effectively sacrifice 2 artifacts you could have used for XP. Even if you have all the artifacts on all the characters you want levelled and you're capped on artifacts (which is unlikely to impossible), you're still better off making burner artifacts for the future than using reforge.
    well I thought it was any set. While not ideal I would've taken that. When I last played, in the crimson domain and the viri domain, I NEVER got the set I wanted. When I got 1, was like 1 / 100 runs really, it was a shit pc. So I would've taken a feature where I could exchange 3 artifacts for an artifact from any set. Meh, guess I won't be coming back :P

- - - Updated - - -

Oh they added some sort of pity system for the weapon banner. Could've used that a long ass time ago...heh.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Oh they added some sort of pity system for the weapon banner. Could've used that a long ass time ago...heh.
    Yeah after 5 bad 5* weapon you are guaranteed to get the 5* you want, pretty good for whales
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

heh so it seems i'm guaranteed the shogun. HMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Man that flower rolls were cursed. Those are best of best i got in 2 weeks of griding....
    You should consider if you have an ATK% goblet from the severed fate set so you can actually use a helmet that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Yeah after 5 bad 5* weapon you are guaranteed to get the 5* you want, pretty good for whales

the 3rd one is guaranteed, not the 6th.

So is that Aloy's original voice actor? I haven't played her game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You should consider if you have an ATK% goblet from the severed fate set so you can actually use a helmet that is good.

the 3rd one is guaranteed, not the 6th.
    I have that option yeah. But Hp/Atk/Atk%/Atk%/crit or crit damage is not the best option. If i had energy rechange one, then maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this sucks. I guess a banner leak so soon made them change it to the worse ones:
    https://twitter.com/blobileaks/statu...49274871435265
    https://twitter.com/blobileaks/statu...51850576801792

I have that option yeah. But Hp/Atk/Atk%/Atk%/crit or crit damage is not the best option. If i had energy rechange one, then maybe.
    No ER Sands? Darn.

The character banner is nuts.

And the Weapon banner is what I expected.
    Unforged is.... pretty equal to WGS or even better depending on team-setup.
    A good 5* weapon banner overall imho.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-27 at 12:25 PM.

oh wtf, yea that is not what I was thinking of. Why limit to only those sets.

- - - Updated - - -

well I thought it was any set. While not ideal I would've taken that. When I last played, in the crimson domain and the viri domain, I NEVER got the set I wanted. When I got 1, was like 1 / 100 runs really, it was a shit pc. So I would've taken a feature where I could exchange 3 artifacts for an artifact from any set. Meh, guess I won't be coming back :P
    They're really doubling down on artifact RNG, I'm still hoping for a way reroll/lock substats while using an item (like dream solvent for mats for example) but I'm not really sure we'll get something anytime soon. If any, they'll add more sets to this artifact strongbox bullshit.

Someone good with math wanna tell me how much at worst and average it'd be to get the weapon (with the new pity thing). Asking about how much money it'd cost btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone good with math wanna tell me how much at worst and average it'd be to get the weapon (with the new pity thing). Asking about how much money it'd cost btw.
    Worst is 240 rolls (max pity until guaranteed weapon based on lath you choose).

The 100$ top up is 6480 crystals/primos which is 40 rolls.

(240/40) * 100 = 600 usd to get a single guaranteed weapon.

Yes. It's absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just enogh for a minimum wage here (600 euro). If you lose every roll and have the worst luck ever. But i have seen some youtubers pulling 2 weapons in betwen pulls, so its not that bad. Its still bad tho.

Its just enogh for a minimum wage here (600 euro). If you lose every roll and have the worst luck ever. But i have seen some youtubers pulling 2 weapons in betwen pulls, so its not that bad. Its still bad tho.
    So around $600 at very worst (give or take)....hmm. That's a bit too much heh. The baal c2 constellation is the most broken thing ever so I'm going to go for that. I'll have to see how much $ I have left over after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So around $600 at very worst (give or take)....hmm. That's a bit too much heh. The baal c2 constellation is the most broken thing ever so I'm going to go for that. I'll have to see how much $ I have left over after that.
    Dont spend all your money on this. Save it for some other games (or anything else). Unless:

That anoying streamer spend quite a lot of money: