Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #7281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    Hey guys, haven't played Genshin for a long time, has the co-op features become better?
    Like is there more stuff to do together now or is it still very scarce?
    The only co-op content are domains, world bosses and maybe a new event that will end in a week or 2

    I quit genshin because of that too.
    Is just weird when the most social content in the game is to go on reddit or mmo-c and tell everyone "HEY GUYS, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"

    It was fun for a very long time (T_T) but the addiction is gone. I guess is for the best

  2. #7282
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    Hey guys, haven't played Genshin for a long time, has the co-op features become better?
    Like is there more stuff to do together now or is it still very scarce?
    They only made chat better.


    Man that Trial Yomija doing a 10k auto fire infused arrow tho...
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  3. #7283
    I guess i'll dedicate this entire day to Genshin Impact Since WoW is giving me depression...hope to have fun today.
    I hope to not get addicted again.

  4. #7284
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,202
    Yeah raiden is a spear user (also big story spoiler):
    https://i.ibb.co/LRmRtLf/kwe-kep2j3j...wpj3p2j223.png

    Weapon she is using is not in-game files as listed weapon yet.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  5. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah raiden is a spear user (also big story spoiler):
    https://i.ibb.co/LRmRtLf/kwe-kep2j3j...wpj3p2j223.png
    Whelp, here's hoping the whole "pull a sword from her cleavage" thing at least has something to do with her Elemental Skill/Burst, and isn't just a cinematic/boss-only thing.

  6. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Whelp, here's hoping the whole "pull a sword from her cleavage" thing at least has something to do with her Elemental Skill/Burst, and isn't just a cinematic/boss-only thing.
    I would say you are absolutely right

    For the simple fact EVERY genshin impact banner art is the character using either their burst or skill...sometimes both.

    And here is the official banner art from official twitter of Genshin Impact
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E65IfoYW...name=4096x4096

    Is the boob sword thing

  7. #7287
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Whelp, here's hoping the whole "pull a sword from her cleavage" thing at least has something to do with her Elemental Skill/Burst, and isn't just a cinematic/boss-only thing.
    Actually, the spear could be a bossfight only thing, because a lot of stuff/lore is about her sword technique. However, since it's said to be only shown rarely, that might as well be her burst ability.
    But who knows. No one until she gets datamined.

    Wouldn't mind an electro spear user though. I love spears.

    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Might just be me, but ayaka doesn't seem very good, especially after 2 power creep cryos. My eula just did a casual 697k crit like an hour ago with just bennett's q + noblesse. Can she even come close to that?
    "A Casual 600$ crit" - I doubt anyone could tell you because no one has her at C6 here.
    But I don't believer in her strength as well, her tryout made me think she's awful to play with.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-22 at 01:43 PM.

  8. #7288
    Jesus...reddit is being spammed with the Horizon Zero Dawn colab (>_<) she looks cute in anime form

  9. #7289
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Jesus...reddit is being spammed with the Horizon Zero Dawn colab (>_<) she looks cute in anime form
    Shame that she's Cryo, would have used her as like... Electro maybe


    It's also dumb that non-PS4/5 players get to wait a whole update before being able to get her.

    Meh all around.

  10. #7290
    She looks cute though.
    Maybe she has some cool support skills for melt-stuff.

    But I'm not too interested either. I guess if you have certain characters, you just don't want another of that type.
    Ganyu kills any Cryo Archer for example (at least for me)
    Unless it's a 100% support like Diona.

  11. #7291
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,434
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Actually, the spear could be a bossfight only thing, because a lot of stuff/lore is about her sword technique. However, since it's said to be only shown rarely, that might as well be her burst ability.
    But who knows. No one until she gets datamined.

    Wouldn't mind an electro spear user though. I love spears.



    "A Casual 600$ crit" - I doubt anyone could tell you because no one has her at C6 here.
    But I don't believer in her strength as well, her tryout made me think she's awful to play with.
    3 cs were free. I keep telling you guys

  12. #7292
    Ayaka seems like she actually fits the bill for a Diluc melt partner (finally). Her ult and triple infused charge attack should easily overwrite any lingering pyro home boy puts on to prevent reverse melts (what typically happens when I try to use Ganyu ult for melts).

  13. #7293
    Bloodsail Admiral Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    1,181
    So is there any consensus on what gear ayaka should be using?

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  14. #7294
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So is there any consensus on what gear ayaka should be using?
    Sword with crit damage + blizzard 4 set (for crit) -- hp atk atk% cyro damage . crit or crit damage (depends on weapon, but you need a rate 1:2)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    She looks cute though.
    Maybe she has some cool support skills for melt-stuff.

    But I'm not too interested either. I guess if you have certain characters, you just don't want another of that type.
    Ganyu kills any Cryo Archer for example (at least for me)
    Unless it's a 100% support like Diona.
    She could also end up similar like Yomija. Ice weapon infusion.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  15. #7295
    Doing the story quest, the traveler seems to be acting way out of character from what I have come to expect of them. Usually, in a crisis situation, they want to help. This time however, they don't seem to give two craps about the suffering of the people. Even after hearing their ambitions in the stolen visions. Maybe I just haven't finished the story far enough, but that is just what it seems like to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

  16. #7296
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    19,141
    Lot of people are saying Kujou Sara is four-star, which is good because it might make it easier to roll for her. Some audio leaks has one of my favorite voice actors as her.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Doing the story quest, the traveler seems to be acting way out of character from what I have come to expect of them. Usually, in a crisis situation, they want to help. This time however, they don't seem to give two craps about the suffering of the people. Even after hearing their ambitions in the stolen visions. Maybe I just haven't finished the story far enough, but that is just what it seems like to me.
    Saw speculation that it's because they found their sibling, which happened canonically only a few days ago or so.

  17. #7297
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,202
    Sony is gona get hit by backlash:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...10954396016640

    4 star bow that only works on playstation
    It makes cross platform wortless as you wont be able to use it on pc, switch ,xbow, phone .. anything else.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  18. #7298
    Bloodsail Admiral Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Sword with crit damage + blizzard 4 set (for crit) -- hp atk atk% cyro damage . crit or crit damage (depends on weapon, but you need a rate 1:2)

    - - - Updated - - -



    She could also end up similar like Yomija. Ice weapon infusion.
    Thanks looks like i need to hit up the blizzard domain a bit maybe spend some of the fragile resin i've been hoarding (trying to get the sword from the banner but i'm not hopeful)

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  19. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Doing the story quest, the traveler seems to be acting way out of character from what I have come to expect of them. Usually, in a crisis situation, they want to help. This time however, they don't seem to give two craps about the suffering of the people. Even after hearing their ambitions in the stolen visions. Maybe I just haven't finished the story far enough, but that is just what it seems like to me.
    Yeah they really made the Traveler a cold hearted bitch there. First time I've really felt the game's dialogue force me to say the exact opposite of what I wanted to do. If I had my way, I would just offer to solo invade Baal's chambers and take her on right here and now. Wish more games would do that. Fallout New Vegas was special in that regard.

    Also, side note, isn't Baal one of the gods granting people visions? Doesn't seem like she herself should have an exact shortage of them.

  20. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    3 cs were free. I keep telling you guys
    Does it matter? The average C6 cost for a 5* is ~1500$ (pity, random early 5* etc. all included)
    Half that and then some more and you are still at 500-600$.

    Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Eula is not hitting that "casually" without a 5* weapon and C6.


    But I don't see a "casual" Ayaka hitting anywhere close to a "casual" Eula. Neither DPS wise nor burst-damage wise.
    But I don't own her. I just don't see it in her kit.
    Ayakas burst was absolutely horrible to use in the try out due to auto targeting.
    And her cryo infusion and how to get it is probably the worst part of her gameplayloop.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-23 at 05:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •