Thread: Genshin Impact

Honestly this patch came out at the worst time for me since I'm moving and lost connection to the internet on the very day it came out, so I haven't even done anything from the update yet.

But now that I'm on crummy hotel wifi I waited a few hours for it to download, a bit more for it to install, only to find out in the end there's an "error" and the launcher needs to redownload 18gigs like the first download never happened. Would honestly put this on r/assholedesign. This shit installing is honestly why I quit ESO.

I dont think I've even used mc since october. Still level 60 with level 2 talents lol
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-07-22 at 12:08 AM.

Guess electro travler being a battery didn't work out huh? Don't think I am going to roll on Ayaka. Sword users aren't fun for me to begin with. I prefer having an elemental reaction happening as I attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Guess electro travler being a battery didn't work out huh? Don't think I am going to roll on Ayaka. Sword users aren't fun for me to begin with. I prefer having an elemental reaction happening as I attack.
    Swords are bad but not as bad as bows. The only fun bow users are the ones that make use of their charged attack. And right now that's Ganyu and Childe. There aren't any physical damage bows, and no infusion ones either. Fortunately Yoimiya will fix part of that.

Do you have to teleport out to leave the mechanical cube boss room?
    Just killed it and there appears to be a barrier blocking what looks to be the only exit.

Might just be me, but ayaka doesn't seem very good, especially after 2 power creep cryos. My eula just did a casual 697k crit like an hour ago with just bennett's q + noblesse. Can she even come close to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Do you have to teleport out to leave the mechanical cube boss room?
    Just killed it and there appears to be a barrier blocking what looks to be the only exit.
    Yeah you have to. One of the questlines will unlock area under it tho after.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Might just be me, but ayaka doesn't seem very good, especially after 2 power creep cryos. My eula just did a casual 697k crit like an hour ago with just bennett's q + noblesse. Can she even come close to that?
    Cant say yet since i gota get her talents to lvl 8 1.st.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Hey guys, haven't played Genshin for a long time, has the co-op features become better?
    Like is there more stuff to do together now or is it still very scarce?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    Hey guys, haven't played Genshin for a long time, has the co-op features become better?
    The only co-op content are domains, world bosses and maybe a new event that will end in a week or 2

I quit genshin because of that too.
    Is just weird when the most social content in the game is to go on reddit or mmo-c and tell everyone "HEY GUYS, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"

It was fun for a very long time (T_T) but the addiction is gone. I guess is for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    They only made chat better.

Man that Trial Yomija doing a 10k auto fire infused arrow tho...

I guess i'll dedicate this entire day to Genshin Impact Since WoW is giving me depression...hope to have fun today.
    I hope to not get addicted again.

Yeah raiden is a spear user (also big story spoiler):
    https://i.ibb.co/LRmRtLf/kwe-kep2j3j...wpj3p2j223.png

Weapon she is using is not in-game files as listed weapon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah raiden is a spear user (also big story spoiler):
    https://i.ibb.co/LRmRtLf/kwe-kep2j3j...wpj3p2j223.png
    Whelp, here's hoping the whole "pull a sword from her cleavage" thing at least has something to do with her Elemental Skill/Burst, and isn't just a cinematic/boss-only thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Whelp, here's hoping the whole "pull a sword from her cleavage" thing at least has something to do with her Elemental Skill/Burst, and isn't just a cinematic/boss-only thing.
    I would say you are absolutely right

For the simple fact EVERY genshin impact banner art is the character using either their burst or skill...sometimes both.

And here is the official banner art from official twitter of Genshin Impact
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E65IfoYW...name=4096x4096

Is the boob sword thing

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Actually, the spear could be a bossfight only thing, because a lot of stuff/lore is about her sword technique. However, since it's said to be only shown rarely, that might as well be her burst ability.
    But who knows. No one until she gets datamined.

Wouldn't mind an electro spear user though. I love spears.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    "A Casual 600$ crit" - I doubt anyone could tell you because no one has her at C6 here.
    But I don't believer in her strength as well, her tryout made me think she's awful to play with.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-22 at 01:43 PM.

Jesus...reddit is being spammed with the Horizon Zero Dawn colab (>_<) she looks cute in anime form

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Jesus...reddit is being spammed with the Horizon Zero Dawn colab (>_<) she looks cute in anime form
    Shame that she's Cryo, would have used her as like... Electro maybe

It's also dumb that non-PS4/5 players get to wait a whole update before being able to get her.

Meh all around.

She looks cute though.
    Maybe she has some cool support skills for melt-stuff.

But I'm not too interested either. I guess if you have certain characters, you just don't want another of that type.
    Ganyu kills any Cryo Archer for example (at least for me)
    Unless it's a 100% support like Diona.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Actually, the spear could be a bossfight only thing, because a lot of stuff/lore is about her sword technique. However, since it's said to be only shown rarely, that might as well be her burst ability.
    But who knows. No one until she gets datamined.

Wouldn't mind an electro spear user though. I love spears.

"A Casual 600$ crit" - I doubt anyone could tell you because no one has her at C6 here.
    But I don't believer in her strength as well, her tryout made me think she's awful to play with.
    3 cs were free. I keep telling you guys

Ayaka seems like she actually fits the bill for a Diluc melt partner (finally). Her ult and triple infused charge attack should easily overwrite any lingering pyro home boy puts on to prevent reverse melts (what typically happens when I try to use Ganyu ult for melts).