Thread: Genshin Impact

Got a legendary electro dmg bonus severed fate goblet, just to let you know

At +7 has 5.8% ER
    +21 DEF (ofc )
    +16 atk
    +239 hp

Pretty sure at 20 will have +150 def and all other stats unchanged
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-08-31 at 03:00 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    She's going to be a pretty insane replacement for childe/beidou/fischl/bennett comp as well. Replacing fischl in this case. That is the comp I decided to go for, for now. Will play around with sayu too. Would love to put in sara but I need c6 or it's pretty pointless imo and she doesn't really synergize with that comp tbh (and I need a healer).

so childe/beidou/baal/bennett or childe/beidou/baal/sayu

I have a feeling sayu with 4 pc vv is going to be way better.

- - - Updated - - -

How did this eula do almost 500k on her burst https://youtu.be/XLOxhl1Quy8?t=76. My hu tao never did anywhere near that much. Don't those enemies have very high physical resistance too? I think the only factor to increase damage in that party is zhong li but there's no way it's that much of a boost. Is that a massive whaled out eula? Even then...doing that much damage with no massive buff stacking is pretty crazy...
    Eula is broken. I have gotten an 863k crit. There wont be a bigger power creep for years.

Hmmm....

which one for Baal with ER% Sands and ~55% crit without either item?
    I'm leaning towards electrodamage% because I'm getting ATK from her weapon? On the other hand, I'm getting 75% bonus damage from the set already and then another 80% electro damage or so from her passive.

Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-31 at 05:15 PM.

I know some are saying Baal is best as support, but I am probably going to play her as a main dps. That is what interests me most in these physical types. I prefer catalyst users for support personally. Still haven't built up bennet.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    They only have 30% physical resistance, Eula shreds that to 0 with her E alone. This Eula has Song of Broken Pines (I'll bet it's R5) and she's definitely C6, C6 easily triples her ult damage. 500k isn't even that much, she can do millions of damage with buffs and preparation.
    oh I totally forgot she has self shred. That would explain a lot (definitely a whaled out Eula still though).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Eula is broken. I have gotten an 863k crit. There wont be a bigger power creep for years.
    idk about that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I remember laughing at people who thought she's going to be bad because she's a physical DPS when she got leaked, even though the modifiers were already known and insane from the start.
    People think every character is bad pre-release. There's a lot of people who think baal is going to be bad which is absolutely mind boggling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post

People think every character is bad pre-release. There's a lot of people who think baal is going to be bad which is absolutely mind boggling to me.
    I think most people think she will be bad as a main dps but really strong as a support dps.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account

c1 with weapon. ezpz

Holding off on wishing for Baal until I actually find more of wherever the heck her materials to level her are. Hopefully the guinea pigs can tell us if she's worth it by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Holding off on wishing for Baal until I actually find more of wherever the heck her materials to level her are. Hopefully the guinea pigs can tell us if she's worth it by then.
    She is definitely worth it.

c1 with weapon. ezpz
    How much money did you spend? I used all my saved primos to get her, then had to blow my 100$ bonus reset, all my starglitter and like a 10 roll of the 50$ reset bonus.

Then I put the left over into the char banner getting jack shit. Didn't even get Sara.

I didnt realize the new weapon pitty required 2 fails. I got my first Unforged on my very first roll so I thought I wasn't going to have to waste my 100$ reset :/ boy was I wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they remove the journal button or am I just blind?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    How much money did you spend? I used all my saved primos to get her, then had to blow my 100$ bonus reset, all my starglitter and like a 10 roll of the 50$ reset bonus.

Then I put the left over into the char banner getting jack shit. Didn't even get Sara.

I didnt realize the new weapon pitty required 2 fails. I got my first Unforged on my very first roll so I thought I wasn't going to have to waste my 100$ reset :/ boy was I wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they remove the journal button or am I just blind?
    I spent 80 dollars and had 3 pity on character banner and 4 pity on weapon banner

Initial thoughts...only thing I don't like is I think Baal's playstyle is going to involve her being capped on energy for long periods. Not the worst thing in the world, just feels awkward.

I spent 80 dollars and had 3 pity on character banner and 4 pity on weapon banner
    That's not that bad that ends up being like 27bucks a character/weapon. Wish they would do something like that where you could buy the char/weapon you want for 25 bucks. I think I'd probably end up trying to collect every character then.

People sure love to go on and on about powercreep. Regardless of the tiny fact, that there hasn’t been any powercreep among characters since the game’s release.

I’m waiting to see what happens to all of you when the actual powercreep happens one day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    That's not that bad that ends up being like 27bucks a character/weapon. Wish they would do something like that where you could buy the char/weapon you want for 25 bucks. I think I'd probably end up trying to collect every character then.
    Yeah, but I got reallllllly lucky.

Also, 972k eula crit

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    People sure love to go on and on about powercreep. Regardless of the tiny fact, that there hasn’t been any powercreep among characters since the game’s release.

I’m waiting to see what happens to all of you when the actual powercreep happens one day.
    Yeh I got Yoimiya and I'm not seeing power creep from her. Unless you count being a better amber.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing the disparity of luck between accounts. Main has crazy good luck (ten pull on zero pity getting Hu Tao and Keqing, getting most new four stars relatively easily, Yoimiya at 30 pity, only losing 50/50 once, not counting said Keqing). Alt has lost I think every 50/50 but one, spent 50 wishes and got no Sara, just got a second Jean instead of Baal. Standard keeps giving weapons for five-stars, and not the best ones.

I did get Sara though, but I'm not too sure how to use her. Emblem and energy recharge bow, to keep ult up, as a sort of Electro Bennett. But her E is clunky, and during her test I swear I couldn't see her aoe field when hitting her aimed shot. Another bow user with a worthless normal attack too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I did get Sara though, but I'm not too sure how to use her. Emblem and energy recharge bow, to keep ult up, as a sort of Electro Bennett. But her E is clunky, and during her test I swear I couldn't see her aoe field when hitting her aimed shot. Another bow user with a worthless normal attack too.
    Yup, I had a feeling Sara would be clunky. I'm sure I'm missing something though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile i am here waiting for a game to update
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Meanwhile i am here waiting for a game to update
    Same. So much for pre-downloading the files.