Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #7341
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Seems like a lot of build up. I'll probably stick to Ganyu then. She is cyro and pretty strong already with the work I've put in. Though I am wondering if I should save for the Shogun since I don't really have an amazing electro character and I missed out on Keqing.
    Well i made 4x https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._1313/?lang=EN and i will test it on Ayaka once i lvl it up to see if its any good.
    Since i have her on c1 i can reduce cd on E quite a bit. So more Q spam in theory.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  2. #7342
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Damn, the thunderbale in Mikage Furnace and the thunders in the entirety of Yoshiori were so annoying. Dragonspine's cold climate had nothing on those areas. I silently started wishing to get electrocuted by Shogun-sama too early, it seems.
    That's what i thought, so damn annoying
    p.s. you get an achi for being electrocuted to death, 5 primos

    Oh i just want to let you know i got a hydro dmg bonus heart of depth goblet, more rare than a 5*
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-24 at 10:02 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  3. #7343
    The farm works great for chilis and valberries.

  4. #7344
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Is it me or is Baal's kit underwhelming...?
    its you. :^)

    5* fishl
    5* barbara
    electro bennet

    very unique!
    Last edited by Alamhaoingaturlife; 2021-07-25 at 04:00 AM.

  5. #7345
    So if Baal is a polearm user... the question that has to be raised is, how does she fit an entire polearm in her chest? Are we operating under porn logic here? And on that note, would anyone really want her as a waifu, knowing all of the sharpened instruments she's hiding inside her? Could make things painful in the bedroom.

    These are questions I believe are beyond science to even answer.

  6. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So if Baal is a polearm user... the question that has to be raised is, how does she fit an entire polearm in her chest? Are we operating under porn logic here? And on that note, would anyone really want her as a waifu, knowing all of the sharpened instruments she's hiding inside her? Could make things painful in the bedroom.

    These are questions I believe are beyond science to even answer.

    I think it makes her even better Waifu material because she knows how to handle MY polearm

    HE HE HE he.....

    I just realized while playing Ayaka in the test-run, that they buffed Mona sprint btw.
    Now it's actually usuable.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-25 at 07:17 AM.

  7. #7347
    So, how does one build a team around Ayaka? I'm assuming one wants to focus on Elemental Reactions, since she can easily apply Cryo on-demand. So, like, a Reverse Melt-based team? I feel like only Xiangling and Bennet have the ability to put out enough Pyro to keep up with all of the Cryo-damage Ayaka can do with her Charge-attack, so maybe something like Ayaka, Xiangling, Bennet, and then Diona for shields?

  8. #7348
    Just put her together with Venti and some random pyro character and you are set.

    Her strong point is mostly her burst ability, and Venti is helping a lot there.
    Just infuse Venti's burst with pyro (Bennett) first and the damage will be insane.



    Yoimiya's story quest really sold her to me. She's really wholesome.

  9. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So if Baal is a polearm user... the question that has to be raised is, how does she fit an entire polearm in her chest? Are we operating under porn logic here? And on that note, would anyone really want her as a waifu, knowing all of the sharpened instruments she's hiding inside her? Could make things painful in the bedroom.

    These are questions I believe are beyond science to even answer.
    Is a copy paste from this anime character

    https://imgur.com/gallery/81o3fnT

    Boob-Sword is not new

  10. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Her strong point is mostly her burst ability, and Venti is helping a lot there.
    Just infuse Venti's burst with pyro (Bennett) first and the damage will be insane.
    I take it Venti's Burst is specifically necessary for its ability to vacuum up enemies and hold them in place, and just any old support Anemo character wouldn't work instead?

  11. #7351
    It wouldn't work for most enemy types otherwise, simply due to how they won't stack up and get thrown around, but Venti is just seriously a lot more stronger than any other support Anemo character right now.
    The EM buff was directly buffing Venti's already strong DPS to the moon on 3+ targets (which are most fights, actually)

    But you should have one Anemo, in any way whatsoever.. the -res is too good to just not use.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-25 at 01:04 PM.

  12. #7352

  13. #7353
    Well, I'm pretty much done for now. 100% completion in all 3 islands, though I have a few world quests left to do, including Mikage Furnace and Washizu, but these seem to take a few days to finish. A few electroculi left to find, as well, but I'll just use an online map for them. It was a blast, overall, and the "audience" with Raiden Mei was probably the best cutscene to date. Definitely can't wait for 2.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

  14. #7354
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Well, I'm pretty much done for now. 100% completion in all 3 islands, though I have a few world quests left to do, including Mikage Furnace and Washizu, but these seem to take a few days to finish. A few electroculi left to find, as well, but I'll just use an online map for them. It was a blast, overall, and the "audience" with Raiden Mei was probably the best cutscene to date. Definitely can't wait for 2.1.
    I still have shell guy, the samurai standing near shrine chests, furance guy quest and 1 page. Also gota work on new achivments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uh oh...i dont like this leak. Electro ocenaid.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  15. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Uh oh...i dont like this leak. Electro ocenaid.
    No plz, no, i just 90ed Mona and most painful part of that was farming that sh*t
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  16. #7356
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    No plz, no, i just 90ed Mona and most painful part of that was farming that sh*t
    Well Storm Beads ... a lot of them...
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...ougun/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../sara/?lang=EN

    Kokomi at least only has to fight hydro hypostasis cube.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...okomi/?lang=EN
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  17. #7357
    Is the new web event a one time thing?

  18. #7358
    Is the web-event a one time per day thing or a one time during the event thing?

    edit: lol.
    didn't refresh thread.

  19. #7359
    So does anyone know if this web event is a only once a day?

    But in all seriousness, this web even is kinda dumb.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-07-26 at 08:25 AM.

  20. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    But in all seriousness, this web even is kinda dumb.
    Yeah, the instructions aren't nearly as clear as they have been for previous events.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •