Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    edit: I'm dumb, they can easily fix that by changing how beidou's burst procs. It wouldn't be outrageous either because not only would it just benefit beidou, but everyone should have beidou now.
    Exactly. It could simply proc on every damage hit as well, it has an internal cooldown anyway, doesn't it?

I think I messed up in the boss fight btw. I ended it too quickly, it's almost as if the HP got reduced by 90% in the last phase or something. Didn't expect that to happen when she nearly lost no HP in the beginning before.

That was very anticlimatic, did they say/talk about stuff in the end before she gave up? Because I would like to hear some if they were hinting at more background story or something
    She went from really cocky to "okay you got me" in like a second, lol.

But god damn, she has by far the coolest move set and the boss fight felt awesome in that huge arena.
    Way better than the throne room and other small arena types we see during Childe's fight for example.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-02 at 08:37 PM.

Finished the archon quest today and dayuuum, I can't get enough of (M)Ei. Fortunately there's still her story quest left for tomorrow.

I'm getting a feeling Ei didn't actually give her Gnosis to Yae, she could have given her Makoto's Gnosis instead. As in, it makes no sense that she'd "sever ties with Celestia" and get rid of her Gnosis, but at the same time still be able to distribute electro Visions, which are also signs of Celestia's favour (or spying devices, but well). Losing Gnosis, as far as we know, means she wouldn't be considered an Archon anymore, so another should show up to take her place. But none did, and it's supposedly been 500 years.

So, she either still has her own Gnosis, which she'd get after actually succeeding Makoto, or they are completely irrelevant in regards to their power level (which we know is not true, both Zhongli and Venti got weaker after losing them) and Archon status itself. Given Tsaritsa is also an Archon and she's going crazy to get the other Gnoses, we know they must serve a purpose. I think Scaramouche is in for a nasty surprise when he tries to give the Gnosis he got to Tsaritsa...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    snip
    not to mention that Scaramouche is you know who and what and he might have a different use for the Gnosis that is not considered in the Tsaritsa's plans - I at least wouldn't be suprised if there is a certain amount compatibility to it.

Today's challenge was easier than shogun training, easy 2k+

Hu Tao-Xingq
    Eula-Fischl
    Ayaka-Mona
    Xiao-Zhongli
    Ganyu-Bennett
    Razor-Diona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this time you hit just the right limit on statue so final lvl you need the rest from still locked island way south of map.

At least i didnt find any more yet.

There are also still some quests locked by time from npcs (cat one) and maybe that grandma. Will see tommorow.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Childe will tank like Albedo
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how people do 2.1 pazzles without Beidou and electro archers, since i using them and still my eyes go wide to find these 3 crystals for riddle that need 4 of them to power up gem , i mean i use 3 crystals and Beidou "E" as substitute for last one ... does it mean that it was designed with her in mind and players without her just fucked.

On side note people were trolling like how better electro oceanid compared to hydro one , since it not spouting minions , but ioy gosh i would rather killed 2-3 basic oceanids than all chase after this damned speedy Zubat.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I wonder how people do 2.1 pazzles without Beidou and electro archers, since i using them and still my eyes go wide to find these 3 crystals for riddle that need 4 of them to power up gem , i mean i use 3 crystals and Beidou "E" as substitute for last one ... does it mean that it was designed with her in mind and players without her just fucked.

On side note people were trolling like how better electro oceanid compared to hydro one , since it not spouting minions , but ioy gosh i would rather killed 2-3 basic oceanids than all chase after this damned speedy Zubat.
    If you're talking about the ones that use the relay stones to connect the crystals, you can electro yourself with whatever (electrocrystal, a slime hitting you) and you can function as a node for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Maybe I'm reading his abilities wrong, and only skimmed his stats, but isn't he literally a better Xinyan?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I love the ongoing trend of all the archons being dirt poor.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I think the people who like the electro version are the ones who can burst it down in 5 seconds. You can't do that on oceanid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Exactly. It could simply proc on every damage hit as well, it has an internal cooldown anyway, doesn't it?
    I would actually love this because it would open another option for Sayu (roll + swirl + electrocharge reactions). I believe right now you can't do that (with beidou).

15+ Year Old Account
    I kill electro oceanid in 20 seconds with yoimiya. Shoulda rolled for her

New monster looks kinda cool. Kinda reminds me of a pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Maybe I'm reading his abilities wrong, and only skimmed his stats, but isn't he literally a better Xinyan?
    I like how his skill and constellation icons look like someone fell into a barrel and only the feet are sticking out.

Other than that, I think you are right, but in my opinion he will end up doing less damage, or rather, be less bursty than Xinyan.
    E+Q however will allow for Zhongli-esque shields. Pretty good if you need pyro for something.
    It would pretty much suck if it consumes melt/vape instead of the actual unit who wants to deal damage though.

I think he even works with Zhongli's set.
    His Q is also an E, right?
    Which means he adds 20% ATK and a lot of shield strength on top.

Btw, I still don't know how Sara works even after testing her out a lot in the trial thingy.
    I don't get it, how do I buff someone with it other than herself?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-03 at 06:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I cant realy say yet, as he can still get changes.

Honestly none of the upcoming characters really excite me enough to wish on them. But it would be nice another S-tier 4 star character for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoma looks like another split-stat character. His shield is based on HP, but he doesn't get a damage boost from HP like Hu Tao or Zhongli.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Thoma looks like another split-stat character. His shield is based on HP, but he doesn't get a damage boost from HP like Hu Tao or Zhongli.
    He has some, but it's a bit of a joke.

With C2, he has 100% uptime on his burst ability though, that's pretty cool.
    If you are looking for a defensive character, he is surely going to be a cheap and reliable option that will also apply pyro.
    But that can be a downside.
    Sometimes, you just don't want constant pyro applications because it kills setups.

With C4 he adds energy regeneration as well, pretty good too!
    English version says it just regenerates for Thoma, German one however explicity mentions Thoma *AND* the active character. So I'd say the english translation is wrong.

I don't need him myself, but with that in mind, I can only suggest for everyone to get him if they don't own Zhongli.
    Shields are the most important thing in this game.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-03 at 10:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    C3 shogun from her story
    And she hits less hard than mine that is C0. I guess shit artifacts.