Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    My only problem is its hard to make a new team when c6 eula does so much damage most fights are 3-10 seconds at most so having them take longer is bleh
    You are playing the game wrong. You don't build teams for dmg you build them to make a Waifu/Husbando army.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You are playing the game wrong. You don't build teams for dmg you build them to make a Waifu/Husbando army.
    I mean I'm not really into girls but eula can do whatever she wants to me

From a practical standpoint Yoimiya seems to be a pretty safe skip, but I'm getting her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All I'm seeing is people bad mouthing yoimiya and I'm not having any of it.
    I haven't gotten to the point in the game where she's playable. All I know is I want her, and it doesn't matter.

Plus she's in the same banner as Sayu, so bonus.

So have we ever stopped to ask when Genshin Impact requires a constant internet connection? Sure if you want to play with friends or buy stuff some the store, it would make sense, but I'd bet most players don't fall into those categories most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So have we ever stopped to ask when Genshin Impact requires a constant internet connection? Sure if you want to play with friends or buy stuff some the store, it would make sense, but I'd bet most players don't fall into those categories most of the time.
    It's because it was made to run on phones, the online connection allows it to constantly keep track of your progress and prevents any cheating when it comes to earning currency for the gotcha mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    From a practical standpoint Yoimiya seems to be a pretty safe skip, but I'm getting her anyway.
    Yeah same. I can get her with a pitty but then I'm 99% sure imma have to whale for Baal. Gorou is supposed to be the brawn of the resistance and looks like a 10 year old cosplaying a fox dude so he's an instant skip for me. I will say I'm glad they gave him blue eyes so he only looks 93% like Draff and the other generic part animal men we got in the game so far. Dainsleif the only cool looking dude announced so far but probably years away from being released. I think Yae Miko the only other announced character I'm interested in besides the above ones which I might have enough gems for if Baal is before Kokomi and Gorou and Yae is after those two.

Garou might do worse than albedo, who was so bad he might not even get a rerun till sumaru at this point. He's my nice boy though /pat
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-07-30 at 02:44 PM.

Klee Diona Qiqi Sayu
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So do we just kill the cube over and over for this part of the event?

Ayaka with lvl 9 talents in everything.
    Normal attacks hit araund 4000 - 4500 damage.
    E hits for:

While Q hits for:

(4 star crafted weapon)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

7k burst? are you using blizzard strayer or new set?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    7k burst? are you using blizzard strayer or new set?
    Blizzard 4 set. ( i do have only a lvl 16 cyro goblet tho)
    It deals more damage at end, but problem is that most mobs die before that.
    190.91% per cut over 5 second and ending explosion is 286.36% damage. So araund 42K damage (more on multiple monsters).

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Klee Diona Qiqi Sayu
    FBI, open up!

Do the conch chests actually have anything worthwhile in them?
    Done it nearly every day and only got ore and vegetables so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    FBI, open up!
    There a reason why all kid sized characters is girls, since someone from FBI wanted to plant jailbait"
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Do the conch chests actually have anything worthwhile in them?
    Done it nearly every day and only got ore and vegetables so far.
    Blueprint for a bow after 7 days and seeds from chest you give to 1 npc (hidden quest) and get 20.000 mora. But you have to finish the radioactive zone questline wich takes a few days or npc wont spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    There a reason why all kid sized characters is girls, since someone from FBI wanted to plant jailbait"
    Playeable yes, but dont forget a childes brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick question. I am on 156 electro sigils and i cant find any more chests. So i wonder if you guys have a higher number.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just a quick question. I am on 156 electro sigils and i cant find any more chests. So i wonder if you guys have a higher number.
    I have 100% exploration on all 3 islands and havent seen a chest outside of conches in a couple days and im at 86 sigils past tree cap.
    What magic have you been using.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I have 100% exploration on all 3 islands and havent seen a chest outside of conches in a couple days and im at 86 sigils past tree cap.
    What magic have you been using.
    I hit everything i could hit . A lot of chests are also well hidden on top of houses. There is also one house that has totem thing inside you need to use electro on. There are also secret quests with herb guy, chest hidden on some island, destroy pots on whole small island to spawn a chest and so on.

I just wait till I get the treasure finder thingy.