Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #7461
    Just did the event. Its like a jumbled amalgamation of 4 different event types. Lots of primo gems though so that was nice. I think I am going to save for Baal at this point and so far, I am looking to have well over 16k gems for the roll as well as at least 10+ rolls from those orbs. Hopefully she is next. Its really hard to keep saving when I already have enough to at least hit 90 rolls for the soft pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

  2. #7462
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,096


    Interesting. 4 star one is meh tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  3. #7463
    Was going to pull for yoimiya, but then find out that she can't proc her OWN ult.... and this big letdown ( i don't care about numbers even if she weak character ....but i hate this only support mentality) as if fire can proc reaction of fire ... just let it do small damage aoe blasts, other characters can do omega damage yet they deny yoimiya own Q procs ....



    Just image what if Venti Q was without damage and only CC for other characters... ye not much fun.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

  4. #7464
    2 hours ago the Yunru video was watchable...not anymore...damm Mihoyo that was fast

  5. #7465
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    2 hours ago the Yunru video was watchable...not anymore...damm Mihoyo that was fast
    Eh i am sure somewhere there is a video avaible. Leakers are slacking and showing only fishing stuff.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  6. #7466
    Is it just me or is the mikage furnace a not so veiled reference to Fukushima nuclear plant disaster?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  7. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is it just me or is the mikage furnace a not so veiled reference to Fukushima nuclear plant disaster?
    I've been referring to it as the "Inazuma Chernobyl quest" when talking about it with my sister.

  8. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just did the event. Its like a jumbled amalgamation of 4 different event types. Lots of primo gems though so that was nice. I think I am going to save for Baal at this point and so far, I am looking to have well over 16k gems for the roll as well as at least 10+ rolls from those orbs. Hopefully she is next. Its really hard to keep saving when I already have enough to at least hit 90 rolls for the soft pity.
    I've read somewhere that Baal and Sara banner is comming 2021-09-01, with Kokomi being the next one after that.
    I assume we'll see another "revival banner" next.

    IMHO they really need to pick it up on "revival banners"... There's just too many cool characters locked from being rolled.
    Heck; gimme a Diluc rate up banner and i'll be happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I've been referring to it as the "Inazuma Chernobyl quest" when talking about it with my sister.
    Any idea whether we can cleanse it? There's a certain collectible in there that's giving me cancer... given how it's hard to reach + the ticking damage.

  9. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Any idea whether we can cleanse it? There's a certain collectible in there that's giving me cancer... given how it's hard to reach + the ticking damage.
    I'm hoping that the quest chain I was referring to eventually leads to making the whole area safer. You pick it up from a pair of arguing NPCs in the Shogunate basecamp on Kannazuka island.

  10. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ayaka with lvl 9 talents in everything.
    Normal attacks hit araund 4000 - 4500 damage.
    E hits for:

    While Q hits for:


    (4 star crafted weapon)
    well my C0 Ayaka with R1 Mistsplitter at talents 10 does:
    43k ish + skill
    20k ish + each hit of burst 30k ish + final hit
    charged around 3x 14k ish + after the burst buff

    and this is without any elemental reaction or using other characters buffs or debuffs, only party with 2 pyro for atack buff, attack & crit food and cryo oil

    2x 15% cryo artifacts
    2x 18% attack artifacts
    hp flower of life
    atk plume of death
    atk% sands of eon
    cryo% goblet of eonothem
    crit dmg% circlet of logos

    stats after getting all food oil and sword buffs:
    ~3k attack
    ~60% crit chance
    ~230% crit damage so crit is 3.3x damage
    ~145% cryo bonus (you can reach 185% if you have R5 mistsplitter) (46.6% goblet, 15% 2art set, 18% ayaka sprint, 40%-80% 5*sword, 25% oil)

    my artifacts stats are meh, so if you are a whale with C6 R5 and best in game artifacts you will probably do double up to triple this damage
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-08-01 at 02:07 PM.

  11. #7471
    Entered soft pity on 2nd account, got C1 diluc, there must be a curse on my 2nd account, i only get rerun chars or standard chars

    Still better than C1 qiqi btw
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-08-01 at 02:12 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  12. #7472
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,096
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I'm hoping that the quest chain I was referring to eventually leads to making the whole area safer. You pick it up from a pair of arguing NPCs in the Shogunate basecamp on Kannazuka island.
    After you finish the one week long questline (you gota talk to npc every day -- there is no marker) you will get to point when the area wont be a danger any more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    well my C0 Ayaka with R1 Mistsplitter at talents 10 does:
    43k ish + skill
    20k ish + each hit of burst 30k ish + final hit
    charged around 3x 14k ish + after the burst buff

    and this is without any elemental reaction or using other characters buffs or debuffs, only party with 2 pyro for atack buff, attack & crit food and cryo oil

    2x 15% cryo artifacts
    2x 18% attack artifacts
    hp flower of life
    atk plume of death
    atk% sands of eon
    cryo% goblet of eonothem
    crit dmg% circlet of logos

    stats after getting all food oil and sword buffs:
    ~3k attack
    ~60% crit chance
    ~230% crit damage so crit is 3.3x damage
    ~145% cryo bonus (you can reach 185% if you have R5 mistsplitter) (46.6% goblet, 15% 2art set, 18% ayaka sprint, 40%-80% 5*sword, 25% oil)

    my artifacts stats are meh, so if you are a whale with C6 R5 and best in game artifacts you will probably do double up to triple this damage
    I been showing mine with 0 buffs. No food, no party buff (only crit increase from 2x cyro).

    With 2x pyro 2x cyro + food buffs + cyro pot i get:
    E -- 24k
    Q -- 11K pef tick + 44 k at end.
    Normal --5k/6k per attack (with 2k in mix) / 6000x3 on charge attack

    And this is no elemental reactions.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-08-01 at 02:29 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  13. #7473
    Whoa, got ayaka sword 68 rolls after song of broken pe**s

    Should i go for 4x shimenawa with that sword?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-08-01 at 03:19 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  14. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    I've read somewhere that Baal and Sara banner is comming 2021-09-01, with Kokomi being the next one after that.
    I assume we'll see another "revival banner" next.
    At that date, maybe I'll have enough primogems to actually get her weapon as well as Baal herself. That would be neat. I don't really have much in the way of 5 star weapons at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

  15. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Was going to pull for yoimiya, but then find out that she can't proc her OWN ult.... and this big letdown ( i don't care about numbers even if she weak character ....but i hate this only support mentality) as if fire can proc reaction of fire ... just let it do small damage aoe blasts, other characters can do omega damage yet they deny yoimiya own Q procs ....



    Just image what if Venti Q was without damage and only CC for other characters... ye not much fun.
    The abundance of support-type characters or support reliant characters being released is infuriating. Supports should enhance them, but never be required. Hopefully somewhere down the road they add actual builds to the characters and revamp the talent system so it's not just about leveling up abilities. Would like to see characters have optional playstyles.

    Kazuha is a great example. Should've been a DPS character, but they arbitrarily weakened his damage output and made him a buffer, then gated what he probably should've always been behind C6.

    The Raiden leaks are also annoying. Enough with buffers and batteries. The game has far too many. Her personality isn't even that of a buffer/support given how easily she spanked us in a duel.

  16. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    At that date, maybe I'll have enough primogems to actually get her weapon as well as Baal herself. That would be neat. I don't really have much in the way of 5 star weapons at all.
    I don't like half-assed waifus at all

    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  17. #7477
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Was going to pull for yoimiya, but then find out that she can't proc her OWN ult.... and this big letdown ( i don't care about numbers even if she weak character ....but i hate this only support mentality) as if fire can proc reaction of fire ... just let it do small damage aoe blasts, other characters can do omega damage yet they deny yoimiya own Q procs ....
    Realistically Yoimiya isn't a full time dps anyway as there's significant downtime on her E skill. So you can burst and then switch to another character for a bit til her skill is available again. If you don't want to do that, then I'm kinda assuming that off field damage will proc her burst too, eg Ganyu/Venti bursts, Fischl's bird etc.

  18. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Realistically Yoimiya isn't a full time dps anyway as there's significant downtime on her E skill. So you can burst and then switch to another character for a bit til her skill is available again. If you don't want to do that, then I'm kinda assuming that off field damage will proc her burst too, eg Ganyu/Venti bursts, Fischl's bird etc.
    Hu Tao isn't a full time dps too, but I wouldn't call her a support
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  19. #7479
    Rolling for legendary weapons is all well and good, but unless you whale that's going to mean a lot less rolls on character banners. For me, I'd gladly take a downgrade to peasant crafted epic quality weapons if I means being able to own more 5 star characters.

  20. #7480
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,135
    802k crit from eula. jfc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •