Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    I've read somewhere that Baal and Sara banner is comming 2021-09-01, with Kokomi being the next one after that.
    I assume we'll see another "revival banner" next.

IMHO they really need to pick it up on "revival banners"... There's just too many cool characters locked from being rolled.
    Heck; gimme a Diluc rate up banner and i'll be happy.
    I doubt that's true.

We'd have roughly 10 5* character banners before that then.
    Considering everything about these characters is already done.... nah, never.
    At most I can see Yoimiya -> Rerun -> new 5* (1) -> Rerun -> new 5*(2)

Well this sucks:

Yomiya has a ICD on pyro and it will destroy her damage. She could get outdamaged by yanfei.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    At that date, maybe I'll have enough primogems to actually get her weapon as well as Baal herself. That would be neat. I don't really have much in the way of 5 star weapons at all.
    I have a 5* book... while all my favorite chars are claymore users

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I doubt that's true.

We'd have roughly 10 5* character banners before that then.
    Considering everything about these characters is already done.... nah, never.
    At most I can see Yoimiya -> Rerun -> new 5* (1) -> Rerun -> new 5*(2)
    I'm having trouble following you here...
    What i'm saying is the next banners are looking to be;
    some rerun -> Baal 5*, Sara 4* -> some rerun -> Yomiya 5*

What i was suggesting doe was they should perhaps extend the list of banners they offer to be:
    1. wanderlust invocation --- completely random as is
    2. "newer wish" (being a new character -> rerun of newer chars -> new character -> rerun of newer chars)
    3. weapon wish
    4. rerun banner (being the new one) --- weekly rerun of older banners

With the character roster growing as fast as it is, and the older banner exclusive chars being locked away for longer and longer period of time due to rerun-"cooldowns" it is becoming just too frustrating.
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2021-08-02 at 09:35 AM.

What i was suggesting doe was they should perhaps extend the list of banners they offer to be:
    1. wanderlust invocation --- completely random as is
    2. "newer wish" (being a new character -> rerun of newer chars -> new character -> rerun of newer chars)
    3. weapon wish
    4. rerun banner (being the new one) --- weekly rerun of older banners

With the character roster growing as fast as it is, and the older banner exclusive chars being locked away for longer and longer period of time due to rerun-"cooldowns" it is becoming just too frustrating.
    Easier to just add every character and weapon that was in featured banners atleast two times, to basic banner; what i mean that standard banner with addition of more 5* characters and weapons would be more Bait for whales to pull. Just image pulling 5* 1/50 chance to be it qiqi or Zhongli or even Song of broken pe**s.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

Huh? Yoimiya is in the next banner, after that it's Raiden Mei and Kokomi. Ganyu is the rumoured rerun after those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Just me confusing JJJJ-MM-DD with JJJJ-DD-MM
    I kinda read it as 2022-09-01.
    I'm used to DDMMJJJJ

Next banner is Yoimiya though
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-02 at 10:09 AM.

La signora seems to be a new 60 reshin boss next patch.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Signora

As all 4 new characters need her drops.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...i_480/?lang=EN

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Easier to just add every character and weapon that was in featured banners atleast two times, to basic banner; what i mean that standard banner with addition of more 5* characters and weapons would be more Bait for whales to pull. Just image pulling 5* 1/50 chance to be it qiqi or Zhongli or even Song of broken pe**s.
    Yeah, but i cannot imagine anybody in their right mind pulling that one.
    They need to shake things up a bit.

Going for whales is good strategy...
    but there's plenty casual players around, who might be on the verge of buying in, but are smart enough not to bet on the classic banner.

Looking at all other Gachas out-there that's the next logical step once you have a big roster of units...

The new F12 is TIGHT to 9*, gonna have to go back to the drawing board with this one, Razor can't carry hard enough.

Yeah, but i cannot imagine anybody in their right mind pulling that one.
    They need to shake things up a bit.

Going for whales is good strategy...
    but there's plenty casual players around, who might be on the verge of buying in, but are smart enough not to bet on the classic banner.

Looking at all other Gachas out-there that's the next logical step once you have a big roster of units...
    Maybe after a game has been out for longer than a year.

I guess its time to work on her, since i have her on C5:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well this sucks:

Yomiya has a ICD on pyro and it will destroy her damage. She could get outdamaged by yanfei.
    Do you get paid to promote these shitty clickbait videos or smth?

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Do you get paid to promote these shitty clickbait videos or smth?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Every youtuber clickbaits anyway. But at least this guy does have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Every youtuber clickbaits anyway. But at least this guy does have a point.
    His point being what? That he tries to put in the existing comps instead of other pyro characters and it doesn’t work? Shocker, make new ones, come up with those or wait for someone else to, if you’re too dull to do it yourself.

It’s the same crying wolf situation every other banner. “Oh no, zhongli/albedo/xiao/childe/eula/etc. Is so weak, who would pull for that, we have «x”?!”

And the sheep take the bait every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    His point being what? That he tries to put in the existing comps instead of other pyro characters and it doesn’t work? Shocker, make new ones, come up with those or wait for someone else to, if you’re too dull to do it yourself.
    We don't have an unlimited supply of different characters to be able to come up with unique comps for every new character. Though the guy seems to be forgetting Childe exists, and he seems to be a match made in heaven for Yoimiya.

Agreed about the clickbaits, though. The guy in the video is whining about ICD, while Yoimiya getting 3 melts/vapes in 1 AA sequence seems perfectly fine, especially since she gets them on the highest % attacks. And then she can fit 3 sequences within 1 E window if she doesn't have to dodge. So if there is a point in this video, it's that he's gone and deconstructed his whole argument himself. Of course she's not going to vape on every 0.5 sec attack.

I still think she'll be very average, but that's better than being another powercreep character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Baal's going to be a weekly boss to, right? I really doubt that they made that entire fight boss fight with her just for that one small quest segment.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Yomiya isn't that good. Likely Mihoyo attempting to drain away all the primogems they pumped into the game with this update before bringing out the real heavy hitters for people to really want.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-08-02 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Baal's going to be a weekly boss to, right? I really doubt that they made that entire fight boss fight with her just for that one small quest segment.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Yomiya isn't that good. Likely Mihoyo attempting to drain away all the primogems they pumped into the game with this update before bringing out the real heavy hitters for people to really want.
    Yeah Ball drops the new mats. I mean even Ayaka is not that powerfull and may fell like waste of primogems for those that want Ganyu for example.

I'm disappointed about yoimiya but i will hold on to the hope she'll be buffed before release. I want to slot her in over fischl for eula/yoimiya/bennet/diona

It should have been clear that Yoimiya can't proc Vape on every hit.
    That's just not how the game works.
    She is a ranged normal attack Hu Tao - and as someone who actually plays a normal attack Hu Tao with a 3* weapon because I don't have her at C1. I can tell you it still hits for a lot and the DPS is huge.

Yoimiya doesn't have the luxury to use a 3* weapon, although slingshot might be okayish, but she is still going to deal a lot of damage alongside very solid team DPS support.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-02 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It should have been clear that Yoimiya can't proc Vape on every hit.
    That's just not how the game works.
    She is a ranged normal attack Hu Tao - and as someone who actually plays a normal attack Hu Tao with a 3* weapon because I don't have her at C1. I can tell you it still hits for a lot and the DPS is huge.

Yoimiya doesn't have the luxury to use a 3* weapon, although slingshot might be okayish, but she is still going to deal a lot of damage alongside very solid team DPS support.
    Use diona's shield with hu tao and you can spam charged attacks easier
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©