Thread: Genshin Impact

I'll be happy to safe up for Ayato or Yae then.

Kinda want to give Mihoyo props for releasing a something of a healer character that a lot of people feel like skipping. Probably not going to make them as much money as it could have, but I'm not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Kinda want to give Mihoyo props for releasing a something of a healer character that a lot of people feel like skipping. Probably not going to make them as much money as it could have, but I'm not complaining.
    Her aesthetic is so amazing, but her gameplay that I have seen is so bad. It's a tough time. I don't mind going a bit waifu>meta, but man, she seems just terrible. And while it is always nice to see more pure healers, I have Qiqi. Who does everything I need to for a pure healer, and Barbara can support as well. I want to hold out and see if she can be viable otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG... C1 Ei. Those apologygems realy helped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Her aesthetic is so amazing, but her gameplay that I have seen is so bad. It's a tough time. I don't mind going a bit waifu>meta, but man, she seems just terrible. And while it is always nice to see more pure healers, I have Qiqi. Who does everything I need to for a pure healer, and Barbara can support as well. I want to hold out and see if she can be viable otherwise.
    If you have a already pre-build healers, she is a waste of primos more or less. Saving myself now for Hu-tao c1 re-run.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    OMG... C1 Ei. Those apologygems realy helped.
    Go for C2, let the whale flow through you!
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-09-20 at 08:13 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Go for C2, let the whale flow through you!
    I refuse:

I refuse:
    not a proof with the shop reset that had been made in the 2.1 patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    not a proof with the shop reset that had been made in the 2.1 patch
    You know what. You are right. To bad i didnt screenshot it before the reset.

yeah, I say that because little by little in the year that passed, I bought once (and once only for the bonus) each pack (save for the big 100$ one, too expensive), and now that screen is fresh as a F2P virgin, just like yours haha

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope they gonna explain why Kokomi of all people has 4 passive skills (one of them being debuff), is she unique or we must expect upcoming characters to have some similar "thing" or its just their way to show us how Royal her blood is?

Edit: still on hopium that someday swim speed passive would affect Boat speed.(Hate how slow that boat is, while Beidou driving it)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-20 at 10:03 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I hope they gonna explain why Kokomi of all people has 4 passive skills (one of them being debuff), is she unique or we must expect upcoming characters to have some similar "thing" or its just their way to show us how Royal her blood is?

Edit: still on hopium that someday swim speed passive would affect Boat speed.
    well, one of them being "she won't crit ever, unless you put all your sub stat on that, and so you'll still do noodle damage" so maybe for compensation of being so... unique in her playstyle for usefull and useless stats ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    well, one of them being "she won't crit ever, unless you put all your sub stat on that, and so you'll still do noodle damage" so maybe for compensation of being so... unique in her playstyle for usefull and useless stats ? ^^
    Pretty sure it's "she won't crit ever, regardless of how much you put into CR", it's not -100%, it's decreased by 100%, as in reduced to 0 regardless of the value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

same difference really, you could add +120% CR, and maybe have a working 25% crit chance, but you'll have so little else that the char will be trash tier anyway ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Event Rewards:

Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1

Chance to Win: 10%

Mora ×100,000

Chance to Win: 90%

★ During the event, Travelers can take part in a raffle by creating their own anniversary cards. After the event ends, we will randomly select 10% of the participants to receive the Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1. The remaining participants who are not selected will be rewarded with Mora ×100,000.

LOL

Genshin Impact Anniversary Event "Recording Your Anniversary Memories"

Event Duration: September 28 – October 7

Event Rewards:

Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners)

Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB

How to Access Event: Through the official Genshin Impact accounts on Facebook and Twitter

LOL FACEBOOK

Genshin Impact Anniversary Event "Let's Solve Word Puzzles"

Event Duration: October 7 – October 13

Event Rewards:

Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners)

Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB

How to Access Event: Through the official Genshin Impact accounts on Facebook and Twitter

ANOTHER FACEBOOK

https://www.hoyolab.com/article/957762

Man so much garbage events with a small chance to win anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the same company who still hasn't addressed how broken Yoimiya is, not even in a gameplay way but an actual functioning way. Who apparently think that spending time making art to give them free advertising is an anniversary reward. The good news is at least the Chinese players are just pissed.

Lol people saying raiden shogun cant carry. Get c2 or c3 and shes just a fully whaled ganyu type.of damage. C0 shes one of the game best sub dps. I only have c2 and im hitting shit for 150k with my shitty unfarmed artifacts, killing bosses inside her burst window. I dunno what people expected. Zong and venti dont go around one shotting shit, they are top tier support. Raiden is both one or the best sub dps and if you really saved to whale her, c2, c3 she out damage most carries. At the end of the day no content in the game is that hard. Oh also shes busted in coop.

I wonder if accounts still sell for anything like they did way back in the day. Mine might make a fun alt account for someone. I've gotten pretty lucky and have pretty much most 5 stars, some with constellations, and a ton of 5 star weapons. I think I'm about ready to move on.

Hopefully the Yae delay means they're working on changes to electro reactions and resonance. Don't know why else she'd be delayed so long.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Lol people saying raiden shogun cant carry. Get c2 or c3 and shes just a fully whaled ganyu type.of damage. C0 shes one of the game best sub dps. I only have c2 and im hitting shit for 150k with my shitty unfarmed artifacts, killing bosses inside her burst window. I dunno what people expected. Zong and venti dont go around one shotting shit, they are top tier support. Raiden is both one or the best sub dps and if you really saved to whale her, c2, c3 she out damage most carries. At the end of the day no content in the game is that hard. Oh also shes busted in coop.
    They expected to get a character they don't have to invest anything into, don't have to pay anything, but can one shot anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Hopefully the Yae delay means they're working on changes to electro reactions and resonance. Don't know why else she'd be delayed so long.

They expected to get a character they don't have to invest anything into, don't have to pay anything, but can one shot anything.
    Me who rolled for her to use her as a Eula support
    Anything else after is just a bonus.

Me who rolled for her to use her as a Eula support
    Anything else after is just a bonus.
    I mean C0 raiden is amazing sub dps. But also her C3 damage is bonkers. More then double her damage, the thing is C3 raiden is about on par with C6 Ganyu according to the math i was shown. So its like if you want to whale a main dps, Raiden is a half price whaling dps. And if you want to just have her as a sub DPS C0 is one the best battery ingame. Shes just not a universal C0, like venti or Zong, which would have made no sense because of the potential to carry. I think they pretty much do this on purpose, they kinda force people to whale money into main dps if you wanna do big damage. C0 ganyu aint too impressive either. Venti and Zong straight out dont main carry. Basicly when ever an archon show and they can main dps or any carry dps for that mather, either they wont scale too high (Diluc, keking, etc), or they scales ridiculously high and you need to whale to unlock it. Raiden, Ganyu, etc.

It does suck for the baido interaction, but the problem is not that shes weak, shes fucking strong, inline with all the other whale carry damage wise. Also if they ever go around and make a pass at making electro reaction not suck, she can only get better lol. Hell she also cant be power crept as easily as someone like diluc, because she power up the rest of her team Burst, meaning new OP burst, helps her in the future. Overall, solid character, not to most universal as the two previous archons.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2021-09-20 at 10:33 PM.