Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    What kind of changes do you guys even have in mind for raiden? She's not weak, that's for sure...so just giving her damage buffs wouldn't do a thing. Perhaps a change to electro resonance after release of electro archon like they changed geo resonance after release of geo archon.
    I don't think she needs big buffs herself. She could use a QoL change so that her E attacks objects in overworld when attacked by a player. She's a pain to use for lighting electro pillars and you actually can't use her for multiple pillars that need to be lighted fast (unless you want to blow ult for them, I guess).

    What definitely does need buffs is electro as a whole, there's a whole list of issues that make it suck ass compared to other elements. Fix electro and Mei will be on par with Zhongli and Venti, as she should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

  2. #7842
    Has anyone taken a look at Sara's shoes? Don't think she's doing heels right.

  3. #7843
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,203



    Its The Unforged. Beidou got upgrade :O
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  4. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    What kind of changes do you guys even have in mind for raiden? She's not weak, that's for sure...so just giving her damage buffs wouldn't do a thing. Perhaps a change to electro resonance after release of electro archon like they changed geo resonance after release of geo archon.
    Baal herself doesn't need anything.

    Beidou should've worked, because you can't really read anything into Baals burst that makes you think "this doesn't work".
    It's the same shit with Childe btw.
    Super bad tooltip imho.

    If it's part of her Q, make everything that buffs Q work and everything that doesn't work with Qs, shouldn't work.
    Not this BS with "Normal Attack Move Set" or whatever.
    Xinqiu's Burst description works and says says "normal attacks trigger (or something like that)", Beidou's doesn't work and says says "when normal attacks hit"
    Wtf is the difference, seriously.

    And we are looking for a electro shred electro character to support her.
    Beidou would've bene a great fit. That's why people are mad.

    Electro reactions, especially with water, aren't weak, so I don't know why people want to buff them all the time.
    Electro + Water is the strongest reaction you can have for Anemo for example.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-02 at 10:22 AM.

  5. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Thanks to not rolling on the last two banners too much, I was able to get Baal and her weapon within 6k primo gems. First time I've ever gotten a character weapon. Pretty happy about this luck. Gonna put some actual work into her.
    That makes me so mad. I had 21k primos and like 22 fates (haven't rolled since Eula), over three months of saving including all the primos from a whole new continent, and still couldn't pull both her weapon and her (I did get her, but I want her weapon too).

  6. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    That makes me so mad. I had 21k primos and like 22 fates (haven't rolled since Eula), over three months of saving including all the primos from a whole new continent, and still couldn't pull both her weapon and her (I did get her, but I want her weapon too).
    my character banner wishing went fine, my weapon banner took me 160+ pulls. (2 Unforged, 1 Polearm)

    A friend of mine got C2 Baal with 70 wishes, alongside Mona and Diluc.

    Yes.

    6 5* in 70 wishes.
    Fuck him.

    Then he bought 8k gems and got another Baal for C3.
    So basically 7 5* in 100 wishes.

    At least he burned through the weapon banner with 2 wrong weapons as well

  7. #7847
    I feel bad for everyone trying the shogun training on a phone
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  8. #7848
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,434
    Did 6 wishes with 3 pity on baal banner and got mona so kokomi guaranteed yeeeee

  9. #7849
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,921
    Kept rolling on baal for kicks and got her at like 40~ some odd wishes after losing 50/50.

    Now I can truly start saving for Yae.

  10. #7850
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,203
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I feel bad for everyone trying the shogun training on a phone
    Sellie puzzles are way worse. (waterfall one...ugh)

    New bow stats:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._4408/?lang=EN

    Thoma:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...thoma/?lang=EN

    By looking at bow, gaining stack with normal attacks with Ganyu will be better before you switch to charged (48% increased Atk%)
    It doesnt say the internal cooldown on stack gain tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  11. #7851
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    New bow stats:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._4408/?lang=EN

    By looking at bow, gaining stack with normal attacks with Ganyu will be better before you switch to charged (48% increased Atk%)
    It doesnt say the internal cooldown on stack gain tho.
    Ganyu bow isn't even good for Ganyu.

    Amos is still better

  12. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ganyu bow isn't even good for Ganyu.

    Amos is still better
    Even childe looks strong with amos
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  13. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What definitely does need buffs is electro as a whole, there's a whole list of issues that make it suck ass compared to other elements. Fix electro and Mei will be on par with Zhongli and Venti, as she should be.
    I do agree, but what do you think would be a good change to "buff" electro? They're not going to drastically change the identity of it. Electro is based around energy recharge.

  14. #7854
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,434
    Had a 999783 eula crit last night. I must see the milly soon

  15. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I do agree, but what do you think would be a good change to "buff" electro? They're not going to drastically change the identity of it. Electro is based around energy recharge.
    They can start by making superconduct a global defense reduction rather than just physical.

  16. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Xinqiu's Burst description works and says says "normal attacks trigger (or something like that)", Beidou's doesn't work and says says "when normal attacks hit"
    Wtf is the difference, seriously.

    And we are looking for a electro shred electro character to support her.
    Beidou would've bene a great fit. That's why people are mad.
    Well, the difference, is that xing's burst effect doesn't actually require you to hit anything. You can swing air and it will proc. The tooltip is still jank af but that's how the game has been since release.

    I don't know how they'd fix that tbh other than just making her burst do normal attack because I don't think from code perspective they can fix it while keeping it as it is (keeping it as burst damage). But hey I could be wrong. I do not want them to change it to normal damage though because that will reduce the effectiveness of the emblem set and yes her normal attacks for those 7 seconds does add up, it's not nothing.

    edit: I'm dumb, they can easily fix that by changing how beidou's burst procs. It wouldn't be outrageous either because not only would it just benefit beidou, but everyone should have beidou now.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-09-02 at 04:07 PM.

  17. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Had a 999783 eula crit last night. I must see the milly soon
    Viridescent venerer domain + 55% phys dmg food + superconduct + bennett?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-09-02 at 04:25 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  18. #7858
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,434
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Viridescent venerer domain + 55% phys dmg food + superconduct + bennett?
    Bennet, baal, dionna. I was in whatever domain for baal talents. No food
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-09-02 at 04:48 PM.

  19. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Xaingling must have a 930% drop rate this fucking banner:/
    My c9 Sucrose would like to have a word with you.

  20. #7860

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •