Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Don't claim your free shit that was given to you courtesy of the temper tantrums and "childish" actions. I expect integrity out of you if you're gonna high horse like that.
    I'll claim anything I want while recognizing that they don't have to do a darn thing. It's not a high horse, it's maturity. If you think things are owed to you just because, you're wrong.

People are just being petty and childish by review bombing for no reason. They need to grow up and stop expecting hand outs. Be appreciative that they even bothered to listen because honestly, the behavior they displayed is deplorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Right right they are listening:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/genshin-i...-celebrations/

My ass they do.

Meanwhile me waiting for a free 5 star weapon/character
    Why? Why do you think they should / have to do that? They just gave out a free glider and 400 primo gems with 3 other packages in addition to that and the 10 free wishes for logging in they're doing. Seems they're listening to me just fine.

There are plenty of things I don't like in the game and they aren't perfect, but this is all just a big wtf to me
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    this games community is amazingly toxic for only being one year old. It's like playing wow all over again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I'll claim anything I want while recognizing that they don't have to do a darn thing. It's not a high horse, it's maturity.
    You say others who ask for anni rewards being not mature and childish, yet you gonna claim damage control rewards that was handout to them .... so what it makes you? How i see it its so called fair "beggars" ask for rewards and fix* for game, and when that pathetic silver coin thrown to them, you come from your high horse to take that share of coin while licking the dirt off it. Be mature and delete these handout sheet.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I'll claim anything I want while recognizing that they don't have to do a darn thing. It's not a high horse, it's maturity. If you think things are owed to you just because, you're wrong.

People are just being petty and childish by review bombing for no reason. They need to grow up and stop expecting hand outs. Be appreciative that they even bothered to listen because honestly, the behavior they displayed is deplorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Why do you think they should / have to do that? They just gave out a free glider and 400 primo gems with 3 other packages in addition to that and the 10 free wishes for logging in they're doing. Seems they're listening to me just fine.

There are plenty of things I don't like in the game and they aren't perfect, but this is all just a big wtf to me
    Its damage control. Just check the other mobile games with similar setup and you will see a big difference for 1 year rewards.

Example:
    https://www.ldplayer.net/blog/guardi...ent-guide.html
    100 fucking sumons!!!!

https://gamepress.gg/epicseven/epic-...y-free-summons
    70 summons

https://toucharcade.com/2015/06/12/s...special-event/
    Collect shit and you get 4/5 star.

Pokemon Master EX also gave 100 pulls.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

It's worth mentioning that Genshin Impact released way more content than any of these games in 1 year.
    Even if you remove all the "chest farming" stuff and only take the bigger puzzles and questlines into account.

The quality is obviously a lot higher as well as most of these gacha games are visual novels at best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's worth mentioning that Genshin Impact released way more content than any of these games in 1 year.
    Even if you remove all the "chest farming" stuff and only take the bigger puzzles and questlines into account.

The quality is obviously a lot higher as well as most of these gacha games are visual novels at best.
    Right? This is the only gatcha I've stuck around for more than day because it feels like an actual game. I've held a very long belief that mobile games ruined real games and they're almost all garbage. Genshin isn't without its faults but it's fun which i can't say that about other gatcha garbage no matter how many rolls they give me

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    She is a "I burst now, use entire burst, get out" character.
    That is like 80% of the characters in this game. Very few characters who just stay on the field normal attacking. The concept of "main dps" that people have in their head needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    You say others who ask for anni rewards being not mature and childish, yet you gonna claim damage control rewards that was handout to them .... so what it makes you? How i see it its so called fair "beggars" ask for rewards and fix* for game, and when that pathetic silver coin thrown to them, you come from your high horse to take that share of coin while licking the dirt off it. Be mature and delete these handout sheet.
    They are owed Nothing. Its that simple. The game isn't broken because of a lack of freebies. I am grateful they decided to give out something. Was it required or even necessary? No. People are greedy and are being toxic by doing the bs they're doing because they Think they Should be given a bunch of free stuff.

Heck, look at how Blizzard handles it. They gave out the same stuff at anniversary, years in a row, had a huge backlash and did Nothing in response. At least Mihoyo is trying to calm them down, even though they don't have to.

What makes you think they aren't begging? Hmm? What makes you think they are entitled to receive anything in the first place for free in a game like this? There wasn't anything to fix in the first place. People call it a high horse for calling it as I see it, thats fine. If it makes them feel better for throwing a tantrum and demanding free items when they are owed nothing, go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its damage control. Just check the other mobile games with similar setup and you will see a big difference for 1 year rewards.
    I know what it is. People threw a tantrum thinking they deserved freebies, and now Mihoyo is like "ok, heres some stuff". But, and again, here is the thing, Why did people expect things? Why did some people expect a free 5*? Where did this expectation even come from? Other games give out stuff, but so did genshin. Then people complained that it "wasn't enough", so Mihoyo upped it. And yet people still complain. Why?

That is the bottom line that I don't understand in any of this. Why did people think this was owed to them? Because, lets be real, we get a lot of free stuff, including an upcoming free 4* character and weapon as well as the other free characters we got and the tons of primo gems from events.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2021-10-01 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    The Catch is free for everyone and at R5 it's barely behind Engulfing Lightning, you just need to fish for a couple dozen hours (:
    As for teams, I'd run her either in a national team instead of Sucrose, or a Eula team where her field time requirement isn't a downside.
    If you don't have C2, her ~10 seconds of swap-E-Qanimation-Qburst-swap every rotation will most likely lose you team dps over a character with more team synergy.
    What is your definition of barely? It's not barely at all. Quite a significant difference actually. With r5 catch, my simulated (with my current build atm) damage on burst initial hit is 218,500. With engulfing lightning, it's 278,500. That's not barely. Not to mention, the engulfing lightning scales much better with your stats. I know it's cool to shit on items that require paying money (and arguable that it's not necessary to have them), but saying they are barely upgrades is just flat out wrong.

Oh also, to add to this, my damage from r1 catch to r5 catch is miniscule. It goes from 209,400 at r1 to 218,500 at r5. So yea. The actual "barely" is the r1 to r5.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-10-01 at 12:45 AM.

I do actually feel a bit bad for them now seeing as Mihoyo is putting together that concert for their anniversary. And the game's music certainly is amazing. But I guess that doesn't mean anything to player compared to in game rewards.

Also its not uncommon for these review sites to delete mass negative reviews like this. Yelp does the same thing whenever a place goes viral for some reason other than the food. Genshin Impact still is an amazing game for the price of nothing and obviously deserves more than a 2/5 or something on the store. And it's actually a normal mobile game for once. As I mentioned earlier, my computer broke down, so I've been playing a bunch of mobile games on my phone lately. And my god. It is a complete cesspool. Ads everywhere. Some games will even having you staring at ads more than actually playing. Honestly it all just needs to be burned down. But at least games like GI rose above that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    What is your definition of barely? It's not barely at all. Quite a significant difference actually. With r5 catch, my simulated (with my current build atm) damage on burst initial hit is 218,500. With engulfing lightning, it's 278,500. That's not barely. Not to mention, the engulfing lightning scales much better with your stats. I know it's cool to shit on items that require paying money (and arguable that it's not necessary to have them), but saying they are barely upgrades is just flat out wrong.

Oh also, to add to this, my damage from r1 catch to r5 catch is miniscule. It goes from 209,400 at r1 to 218,500 at r5. So yea. The actual "barely" is the r1 to r5.
    The simulation I have seen put it at a 10% difference.

R5 Catch vs R1 Grasscutter

You have to consider external buffs as well, Grasscutter adds ATK.
    With Flat ATK buffs from Bennett and Sara <C6, the difference gets smaller, because the Catch also adds %crit and %dmg.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-01 at 08:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a leak that Hu Tao banner will come with Bennet, Noelle and Fischl. Not 100% btw.

Also 3 new weapons:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._2314/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._3312/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._4315/?lang=EN

(probaly on weapon banner)

Polearm has 5* base attack value, a big yay for Xiangling or rather any team that doesn't use Bennett
    Bow is good for Sara.
    Claymore I guess Beidou?

If it's from gacha though I wouldn't say they are worth it though.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-01 at 10:10 AM.

Polearm has 5* base attack value, a big yay for Xiangling or rather any team that doesn't use Bennett
    Bow is good for Sara.
    Claymore I guess Beidou?

If it's from gacha though I wouldn't say they are worth it though.
    Bow is for Childe coming next, polearm for Hu Tao, Claymore for Eula rerun
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

To think Guoba got his own event + a cutscene... hoping Oz gets his next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    To think Guoba got his own event + a cutscene... hoping Oz gets his next.
    Oz had his event more or less in Mona stars thing.

The simulation I have seen put it at a 10% difference.

R5 Catch vs R1 Grasscutter

You have to consider external buffs as well, Grasscutter adds ATK.
    With Flat ATK buffs from Bennett and Sara <C6, the difference gets smaller, because the Catch also adds %crit and %dmg.
    I am using sara and bennett in my party and my results were with those 2. It was difference of 60k damage. That is not small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they're still planning to sell the furniture/card for the concert.

Todays emergency reward is 2 more resin
    I'm sure this'll go over well.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I am using sara and bennett in my party and my results were with those 2. It was difference of 60k damage. That is not small.
    But you are probably using a faulty damage calculator?
    30% difference doesn't check out no way how you slice it.

You don't even get 30% more ATK with Grasscutter with Bennett/Sara
    Feels like you are only looking at the damage difference and not the crit etc.?

The weapon did cost me like 150 wishes, that was certainly not worth the ~10-15% damage increase overall.
    C3 Baal is like +50%.
    And there are alternatives for weapons as well.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-01 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Looks like they're still planning to sell the furniture/card for the concert.

Todays emergency reward is 2 more resin
    I'm sure this'll go over well.
    Day 3 is 400 primogems and 2 reshin.