Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Don't forget the "amazing" daily login bonus from their website. You can get up to 1/3 of a roll per month!
    That's always been my issue with this game. The rewards are hilariously trash for things and wishes are generally overpriced relative to the amount of pity needed for guarantees.

I guess I view it this way. If the wishes are going to be the primary method of revenue for them, which they are, why the hell is the shit fucking resin system still in the game? Just do away with it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That's always been my issue with this game. The rewards are hilariously trash for things and wishes are generally overpriced relative to the amount of pity needed for guarantees.

I guess I view it this way. If the wishes are going to be the primary method of revenue for them, which they are, why the hell is the shit fucking resin system still in the game? Just do away with it completely.
    I say it everytime...is a crime to make a game this good and monetize it like this...is a godamm crime (T_T)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I say it everytime...is a crime to make a game this good and monetize it like this...is a godamm crime (T_T)
    Just a reminder, there is a pool thing today, so be sure you shit on them as much as possible. They need as much negative feedback as possible.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just a reminder, there is a pool thing today, so be sure you shit on them as much as possible. They need as much negative feedback as possible.
    Oh but according to the posters here this is childlike behavior and children throwing tantrums.

We must instead blindly C O N S U M E.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Oh but according to the posters here this is childlike behavior and children throwing tantrums.

We must instead blindly C O N S U M E.
    Well every time i do those, i fell like they do everything reverese i want. So why take their pools seriosly, if they just trow them into a trash.
    Negative feedback via other means if just more effective.

MUST CONSUME NOT THINK. THINKING BAD. MUST GIVE MONEY TO COMPANY. BAAAAAA BAAAA BAAAA

Because there are a lot of people who pay for full resin refreshes everyday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well every time i do those, i fell like they do everything reverese i want. So why take their pools seriosly, if they just trow them into a trash.
    Negative feedback via other means if just more effective.

MUST CONSUME NOT THINK. THINKING BAD. MUST GIVE MONEY TO COMPANY. BAAAAAA BAAAA BAAAA
    I literally told you guys to think and not consume if you don't feel it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I literally told you guys to think and not consume if you don't feel it's worth it.
    But....the game is so good Hence the fellacio...i mean...dilema (>_<)

I think they want the playerbase to remain occupied with whatever content is currently available.
    It's just like how WoW gates story behind a weekly reset.

If you farm up on your character in a week, you are not ingame for the next 30 days and thus you are not paying them any money or you might even forget a banner. Something like that, most likely.

They don't give out a lot of wishes, but they update content on a steady level compared to other gacha games I've played.
    I hope that at least remains as I'm fairly happy with the fluff and story content updates so far.
    Some events are nice as well and worth a read. If you refrain from using the weapon banner, you can get most 5* characters if not all.
    The base 5*-character set is something you might even get to C2/C3+ in due time.

In fact I think my 5*-characters have higher constellations than my base 4* - Lisa/Kaeya/Amber I have no idea why they haven't been in a banner yet. I'd love to try a C6 Lisa.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-08 at 02:00 PM.

I think they want the playerbase to remain occupied with whatever content is currently available.

If you farm up on your character in a week, you are not ingame for the next 30 days and thus you are not paying them any money or you might even forget a banner. Something like that, most likely.

They don't give out a lot of wishes, but they update content on a steady level compared to other gacha games I've played.
    I hope that at least remains as I'm fairly happy with the fluff and story content updates so far.
    Some events are nice as well and worth a read. If you refrain from using the weapon banner, you can get most 5* characters if not all.
    The base 5*-character set is something you might even get to C2/C3+ in due time.

In fact I think my 5*-characters have higher constellations than my base 4* - Lisa/Kaeya/Amber I have no idea why they haven't been in a banner yet. I'd love to try a C6 Lisa.
    C6 Lisa with C1 Raiden? I was thinking of Keqing or Razor
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    You guys think i can do it?
    I mean the first time i will "full star complete" abyss?

I managed to full star floor 12 !!!
    Grats! If you managed to beat the dps check on f12, f11 should be easy af.

I'm on the Kaeya shop rotation waiting room.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I'm on the Kaeya shop rotation waiting room.
    The shop just cycled around again, so he should be coming up again relatively soon. I can't remember if he or Lisa comes after Amber, though.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man gensin ruined anime for me. Now i see Ganyu in place of a character for Restaurant to Another World.
    https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Reina-Ueda/

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's cute how you're referring to sheep when you guys are all just standing there in a herd together, crying and whining about a video game not giving you free stuff. Following each other to the next review bomb or internet-protest, while the rest of the world is just moving on with their lives and enjoying things.

But yes, it's everyone else that're the sheep.
    This is what too much Youtube does to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Paimon thinks it's time for a poll...
    https://strawpoll.com/yq29bs49j
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    This is what too much Youtube does to people.
    I think its more of a thing at being stuck at home

15+ Year Old Account
    I think its more of a thing at being stuck at home
    If you're stuck at home and crying about a video game, please get a job or start exercising. It might give some you perspective in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    If you're stuck at home and crying about a video game, please get a job or start exercising. It might give some you perspective in life.
    *Works from home*

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    The shop just cycled around again, so he should be coming up again relatively soon. I can't remember if he or Lisa comes after Amber, though.
    It's Lisa first and then Kaeya according to the rotation history. They should be expanding the characters to 3/4 each month, since we got a lot of more 4* now.
    Either that or add an "Epitomized path" to the standard banner for 4* (maybe 5* as well?).

15+ Year Old Account
    *Works from home*

Exercise. Its nice