Thread: Genshin Impact

  1. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Am I missing a difficulty adjuster for this new event? It seems like the devs put a bunch of work into selecting managing a bunch of different buffs, buying bonuses, and even combat consumables... all of which are 100% unnecessary because the enemies you fight are easy and there's no time limit on encounters whatsoever.
    Maybe higher floors will unlock together with tier 2 of the shop, picking pyro dmg bonus and dmg boost below 50% hp bonuses with hu tao is illegal btw
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  2. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Am I missing a difficulty adjuster for this new event? It seems like the devs put a bunch of work into selecting managing a bunch of different buffs, buying bonuses, and even combat consumables... all of which are 100% unnecessary because the enemies you fight are easy and there's no time limit on encounters whatsoever.
    I literally forgot to use the shikifudas lol. Blasted all of them on last boss cuz why not.

    That being said, I'd rather this than having waves and waves of easy mobs combined to create artificial difficulty. That's not really all that fun either.

  3. #8363
    If it didn't stop the screen and if you didn't have to select one of them I would use them.
    But like this?
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

  4. #8364
    I hoped that "shikifudas" are passive procs test to replace old Elemental Resonance, and gosh i was wrong .... 3/3 consumable items, damn i don't even use a food since i am lazzy to track foodbuffs UI and time wasted just to open bag.

    I just want to see a guy who was like "What if in this event, button to open a map would be not `M`? just to fuck with people minds" 200IQ plan, each time pressing M and just wait wait oooo wrong map.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

  5. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    If it didn't stop the screen and if you didn't have to select one of them I would use them.
    But like this?
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    yea it's really clunky to use for very little benefit.

  6. #8366
    Got C6 Fischl on alt account, how good is with Baal?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  7. #8367
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,273
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Got C6 Fischl on alt account, how good is with Baal?
    Kinda bad. For Ei as her Q doesnt give her much stacks on Ei Q. You want energy hungry characters.

    Unless you plan to run her with cyro in party as phys machine gun dps. (singletarget)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  8. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Got C6 Fischl on alt account, how good is with Baal?
    no specific synergy.
    Oz is elemental damage even if you summon him from Q, afaik.

    Currently, only Beidou/Lisa/Sara have decent/good synergy when it comes to electro characters.
    Even if Beidou's burst doesn't work with Baal's burst together.

  9. #8369
    So i needed 5 teyvat eggs for weekly commission, used Bennett to cook them and here's the result:



    What are the odds of this happening? Holy s**t Bennett is really jinxed
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  10. #8370
    I decided Beidou to be my next leveled character...my next waifu
    She seems to have a drinking problem...heck...let me join in on that.
    Hope she is not aggressive.

    Currently level 70

  11. #8371
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    19,164
    Beidou is pretty chill for a pirate captain. But she's also incredibly badass, and her personality also reflects that. I like her well enough. Kind of an over all B ranking for everything. Cool design, good attitude. Gameplay is ok, usually use her for ult/E for reactions and that's it.

  12. #8372
    I'm trying to pull some dmg out of keqing, shimewawa x4 + black sword is crap, can't figure out her meta build
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  13. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I'm trying to pull some dmg out of keqing, shimewawa x4 + black sword is crap, can't figure out her meta build
    Some top streamers keep saying she is bad...but you know what...you are inspiring me to level her up.
    She has the art design of a Goddess :O And very flashy abilities.

  14. #8374
    Not sure if going physical with aquila favonia or electro with black sword
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  15. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Not sure if going physical with aquila favonia or electro with black sword
    Ewww physical, yuck. So bland and boring
    At least electro destroys all shields in the game and procs electro charged and overload.

    But is personal preference ofc

  16. #8376
    Damage aside, Keqing's ability was just a disappointment at every turn.

    How far can it go? Not very. You can basically run to the spot in the time it takes to teleport.
    Can you at least use it to travel behind enemies? Of course not, that would be to useful.
    What if I place her ability marker and run in the opposite direction of it? Maybe I can teleport that way. Nope, that would actually be good. Can't have that.
    Well at least I can use her ability and a well timed click on my instrument to send her flying into the stratosphere. Not anymore you can't. Fun nerfed Blizzard style.

  17. #8377
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Damage aside, Keqing's ability was just a disappointment at every turn.

    How far can it go? Not very. You can basically run to the spot in the time it takes to teleport.
    Can you at least use it to travel behind enemies? Of course not, that would be to useful.
    What if I place her ability marker and run in the opposite direction of it? Maybe I can teleport that way. Nope, that would actually be good. Can't have that.
    Well at least I can use her ability and a well timed click on my instrument to send her flying into the stratosphere. Not anymore you can't. Fun nerfed Blizzard style.
    It's not a" time saver" for traveling/movement but it allows for way more attacks than other characters and is an overall DPS increase.
    You can attack people inside Venti ult, you can dodge attacks with it, you can combo it with attacks to air juggle enemies etc. you can use it for plunge attacks as well which will trigger buffs in abyss sometimes and stuff like that.
    I think it's by far the coolest E in the game.

  18. #8378
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    11,273




    Well at least new dungeon buffs are for something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    NEW INFORMATION! - Several things have already been changed about Arataki Ittos kit!
    1- his 2nd AND 4th normal attacks will now generate 1 or 2 stacks of Superstrength. Yay more RNG, just what genshin needs...
    2- Ittos final passive (referenced at 6:00) has now been integrated directly into his normal attack combo.
    3- Ittos burst now DECREASES his physical and elemental RES, instead of increasing it.
    4- Ittos burst CD reduced to 18 seconds, energy cost reduced to 70
    5- C1 now provides the 3 stacks of Superstrength EVEN FASTER! every 0.5sec for 1.5sec
    6- C4 now provides all party members with a DEF and ATK boost after Ittos burst ends.

    Also: the Redhorn Stonethresher has once again, been buffed to give an 88.2% CRIT DAMAGE BONUS, its base dmg has gone down to 542, and its passive has been buffed, providing 36% of DEF as dmg bonus instead of 28% at R1.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

  19. #8379


    not really related but also not worth it's own thread and I think some people in *this* thread are interested to see it.
    I kinda like how they can go "all out" in this because they don't really have to make the animation outside of their little "cutscenes"

  20. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also: the Redhorn Stonethresher has once again, been buffed to give an 88.2% CRIT DAMAGE BONUS, its base dmg has gone down to 542, and its passive has been buffed, providing 36% of DEF as dmg bonus instead of 28% at R1.
    I'm way more tempted to pull for this damn thing for Noelle than I am to pull for Itto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •