Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I'm not sure what you're talking about? They won't do much but you can just use them to level up your weapons. If you have a ridiculous amount of excess then might as well just use them.
    Well, there is the mora cost of that, as well as then not having them for when I get a good weapon. I mean, good weapons are so rare and hard to come by that this is the result. It sucks even more since they Love to give them out as even rewards as though they are hard to get. Even made them craftable.

The acquisition rate of the mat is just not reflective of how often you'll actually use it. Meanwhile, getting leveling mats for artifacts is very hard due to how many artifacts you have. Just think some adjustments need to be made. Like access to decent weapons more.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee33 View Post
    So I finally started playing with Sara a bit, turns out that she actually does a lot of damage even though it's not as obvious as with other characters.
    It's starting to be fun as well, which I didn't think was possible when I heard about how her kit works.
    It's especially fun with Baal. I can't wait to get a good Anemo in there that will pull everything together, both Baal's an Sara's AoE damage is insane.

Maybe it's because she is C6 as well (although only C2 is important), but switching to her doing a E + Charged shot, Q, E + Charged shot is like phenomenal burst and feels really awesome when you have targets everywhere.
    It really adds up considering how fast this damage goes through.
    It's like 2000% modifier damage in 3 seconds or so and her E is up so often.
    When I'm through with using elemental skills and elemental bursts I start from scratch again.
    It's a never ending fiesta of burst-abilities and animations.

On another note, even if we consider the upcomming skin soon, it's about time they "let me pay" for character costumes.
    I want to see my favorite characters dressed up in (even) cool(er) stuff.
    Most of the male characters look pretty trashy though, I want them to get some neat visuals.
    Bennett and Xinqiu for example are boring to look at in my opinion.
    Bennett only a little, but Xinqiu is looking.....'blargh' but maybe I'm just saying that because I'm being homophobic. But I don't like what I don't like :/.
    Some alternate versions would be cool... "grown up Barbara/Bennett/Xinqiu/Chongyun/Fischl" (I love their Fanart versions for example) - "rogue/spy Kaeya" - "Ninja Rosaria" - "Battle-Maiden Noelle"... stuff like that
    You made me remember this post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp..._fit_her_so_i/

Oh wow, seems like I misunderstood how Shenhe's E works.

It adds up to 90% of Shenhe's ATK to the character using the Cryo Attack for 5/7 attacks?
    That's even better than I thought. I thought we'd just get an additional hit like with Baal's E.

Wow... that's so much better than I thought. You can make your Diona hit like a truck then, lol.

Shenhe's E into Diona E inside Bennett burst = 6000 ATK Diona for that E.
    Same with YunJin then, it's flat extra damage for Normal Attacks. Insane!
    That means Yoimiya will have her day with Yunjin.

Doesn't that also mean that Shenhe's C1 is super strong as it basically adds +90% dmg to her secibd E as she can benefit from her own Quill effect?
    Imagine you have a 4000+ ATK inside Bennett Ult, you apply E, and Hold E immeadialty after -> your second E will be calculated with roughly 7k ATK and has a 340% modifier that can also trigger melt?

edit: NVM, it's neither that nor tthat

I shouldn't listen to the comment section.

It's most likely a flatdmg bonus added before %dmg modifiers but after %skill modifiers.

So if my character has 2000 ATK and uses a skill with a 50% modifier (such has Shenhe's Q tick for example), it will deal 1000 dmg
    And her E will add for example another 75% of her ATK, that means another 1500dmg to it.
    The 2500 damage will then be multiplied by critdmg/cryodmg and stuff like that.

Very solid for abilities with relatively low skill-modifiers
    Last edited by KrayZee33; Today at 10:20 AM.

these flying wolfs with millions HP at 12 floor is NoT fun, timer and shit seems its time to become meta slave and crown some units.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    these flying wolfs with millions HP at 12 floor is NoT fun, timer and shit seems its time to become meta slave and crown some units.
    Yeah they have shitload of hp even in artifact dungeon. Permafrezze is only thing that works on them.

Anyway here is my Qiqi now with new set:

Why 5 set bonus you ask:
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
    Don't sweat the details!!!