Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Weird,

Elemental Damage bonus is calculated last (in this case, physical element)
    And the craftable bow has a small but decent attack%-bonus too due to the talent.
    Since you have a lot of %ATK on gear already, the 50% ATK% on Rust shouldn't feel like a huge increase. The Bonus damage through its talent however should be very noticeable. (40% on refinement 1)

For the craftable bow it should be similar

since you have no physical%+ damage, you should see a ~60-70% increase from the secondary stat alone, compared to the same bow with, lets say, "Elemental Mastery"
    The ~30% Attack from the Talent is basically only a 15% increase because you most likely already have +100% Attack on gear.
    The +%Attackspeed is obviously a +% dps increase, so very noticeable too.

But the crafted bow has roughly 40 less base Attack than Rust. Didn't expect to be that noticeable compared to the much higher "elemental damage+%" increase from the craftable bow, unless your Rust is at Refinement 5?

It obvously does depend on the enemy-type too, because some monsters have -30% physical resistance, while others have +30% physical resistance.
    This was at refinement 1 vs refinement 1. I got the other rusts later. Yeah idk (minus the bird damage which rust affects all of its lightning damage aswell) the auto attacks on paper should be close. Maybe there is some weird multiplicative action going on with the %attack, auto attack inc and all your other stats that "+phys damage" doesn't have. Hopefully you get one and can test it yourself cuz it was a big deal for me atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    This was at refinement 1 vs refinement 1. I got the other rusts later. Yeah idk (minus the bird damage which rust affects all of its lightning damage aswell) the auto attacks on paper should be close. Maybe there is some weird multiplicative action going on with the %attack, auto attack inc and all your other stats that "+phys damage" doesn't have. Hopefully you get one and can test it yourself cuz it was a big deal for me atleast.
    Well, I won't be able to test it with Rust, but I can at least take a look at a bow with the same amount of ATK but without any passive damage increase.
    I got the energy recharge one for fischl because she was only supposed to summon OZ and disappear in my setup.

I believe they have the same amount of base attack.

I honestly expect that autoattacks hit for 50-70% more if I change the bow and test it out on the same enemy.
    I'll do it today and will write a few sentences about what happened.
    I got 1 bow ready to be crafted and I wanted to test it out anyway.
    Since I'm looking for a 2nd bow for the soon to come 4* Cryo-Bow user anyway.
    And I believe the fire-guitar-4* girl is a bow user too.

edit: I googled a bit around and it seems @ lvl 70 the bows are roughly equal, however the Rust Bow has more utility because it buffs the Oz-procs and stuff like that. White damage however seems to be close to each other. So I guess Compound Bow is still a cheap alternative.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-19 at 10:30 AM.

I watch on twitch sooooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Do charged shots with fish and target the anemo slime (the actual baloon), you'll always crit. At least that's how I killed it, didn't even bother with the ads.
    I tried multiple times to hit the balloon and couldn't so I thought it wasn't possible. Is there some special angle you need to do it from? Because if so that sounds like more it would be challenging than just wailing away on it.

I didn't bother with the adds either, except for the pack of slimes that you have to kill to get out of the barrier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I tried multiple times to hit the balloon and couldn't so I thought it wasn't possible. Is there some special angle you need to do it from? Because if so that sounds like more it would be challenging than just wailing away on it.

I didn't bother with the adds either, except for the pack of slimes that you have to kill to get out of the barrier.
    Just chain the elements and it goes down very fast.

Also english video:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Whale vs normal player:

- - - Updated - - -

Bennett is way to random (its a good miner on map tho).

Long Hold: Performs a three-stage attack that does Pyro DMG. However, the last attack causes an explosion, launching both Bennett and his enemies. Bennett is not hurt by this explosion.
    And you will need Constellation 6x on him so he its even usefull for pve...

I watched the video but all I can hear is "A Cunt" when he says account and I can't even... lol

Also english video:
    I tried chaining them, they never stuck to the balloon (not the slime but the contraption it's part of) so I couldn't chain them.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Like, at the point that you spend $20k on a game like this, I think its time to seriously re-evaluate your life. They have got to be insanely rich to drop that amount of money. Like, well over a 6 figure job rich.
    probably CEOs or some mainland Chinese conglomerate relative;

heck I remember that mount in Ragnarok mobile that cost billions and some Indonesian businessman got it
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Problem is, it doesn't get effected by elemental status so you can't chain them for vaporize or melt.

As to the other person saying to use charged attacks, the location I was at had so many ads that it was basically impossible for me to charge lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm...this looks interesting. I am sure i missed 50% of those:

I guess extra gems for tommorows banner wont hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Problem is, it doesn't get effected by elemental status so you can't chain them for vaporize or melt.

As to the other person saying to use charged attacks, the location I was at had so many ads that it was basically impossible for me to charge lol
    You will have to use ones that last for a while. You cause reaction by using a wind on the baloon. Any character that can put it there works (not every character has that ability). Xiangling Guoba for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Rolled Venti, Mona and Sennett on my second 10 free roll, so I got super lucky.
    But had bad luck ever since until last night when I got Fischl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hit AR 30 today. Took my Fischl to 60 and upgraded all her stuff, but I can already see that this is where the grind sets in. Got my first legendary artifact, which was a flower so at least I couldn't roll useless stats on it, I guess.

Still have about 65% of Liuye left to explore and the main quest, so a decent amount of stuff to do. I want to start refining a Compound Bow for Fischl (currently using a Slingshot) and I guess level up my Barbara to 60 next. After that I guess I'll build Chongyun.

I did about 60 pulls on Venti's banner and only pulled dupes of Chongyun, Barbara, and Fischl. No 5☆ yet, not interested in Klee so I think I'll save for the Xiao banner (which should be next?) since I can hit the pity fairly early and I really like his design.

My concern is that without pulling new units I might get bored. I didn't really get any units I wanted. Fischl is good and fun to use, but I'd have really liked to pull Razor. And if I don't pull for the rest of the month I won't get enoughy pity shitglitter to exchange for him.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-10-19 at 07:51 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    man that anime murder cube is too hard to kill, it has literally no elemental weakness; at least the electro murder cube is easily dealt with semiconduction

but hey at the very least their skills are somewhat easy to read and analyze, except anime cube's bird swoop;

I'll see next later on how I would fare against the frosty murder flower
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    man that anime murder cube is too hard to kill, it has literally no elemental weakness; at least the electro murder cube is easily dealt with semiconduction

but hey at the very least their skills are somewhat easy to read and analyze, except anime cube's bird swoop;

Wind cube is the most easy one to deal with. All you gota do is collect as much wind buffs it drops and its not a threat. And when it goes on ground and starting doing a quake like thing, you just run out of circle or go on higher ground (like pillar).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post

Wait until you get to the Geo cube.

That fucker is legit unkillable

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wait until you get to the Geo cube.

That fucker is legit unkillable
    Use a greatsword and bow user. Hit it at range when you can and destroy the towers with a great sword. It is the most annoying cube though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda weird you guys think anything in thus game is hard. All the bosses are zzzzzzz tier difficulty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Use a greatsword and bow user. Hit it at range when you can and destroy the towers with a great sword. It is the most annoying cube though.
    No there is a easy way. Get the geo cube pillars on 10% hp. (and yes you need a greatsword)
    Once a boss starts casting his long stuff, just destroy it and it will get interupted instantly.
    Noelle eats this boss for breakfast.

No there is a easy way. Get the geo cube pillars on 10% hp. (and yes you need a greatsword)
    Once a boss starts casting his long stuff, just destroy it and it will get interupted instantly.
    Noelle eats this boss for breakfast.
    Why bother killing the first pillars? I just killed it in a third of the time it took me fighting the pillars. You don't need to kill the 5 original pillars at all. Just range it when its available and when he comes to attack you burst him in melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Kinda weird you guys think anything in thus game is hard. All the bosses are zzzzzzz tier difficulty
    This, game starts getting interesting at Abyss 9 Chamber 2+ "difficulty"wise , and even then its because they expect you to pay 200$ per week for the energy (resin) required to farm things to not get bored, the game has been for the last week, log on for 10mins, alt+F4 and log on before bed for 5mins and alt+F4.

At AR30 it started getting annoying, but after ~AR36.5 its simply unbearably boring as a game the way its designed to "Force" you into buying energy.

Unless they change things quickly, which they wont cause its a scam gacha game, i will be uninstalling after opening the 3 wishes i saved up for Klee tomorrow.

Regretting buying the battle pass too..Oh well , i wasted money on other things before.
    Last edited by potis; 2020-10-19 at 09:17 PM.