Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    What's the point of censorship in a game or any game at all?! The fact that in most games you kill is fine but if there are naked persons is just outrageous! if you don't like it or want to protect your children don't let them play games in the first place
    is like the same with sugarfree cola, the artificial sweeteners are even more deadlier than the sugar itself, or like smoking cigarettes without tobacco, if anyone will ever use anything with bad intentions they will do it anyway in other circumstances
    Because to much nudity will cause the game's rating to go higher than it's basically Teen rating atm... which will cause overprotective mothers to not allow their kids to play it, and these games desperately want kids to play them. The entire goal of mtx is to separate fools from their money, and kids are the largest demographic of fools ever.

You start to see this in a lot of places. Fools are always in the majority and much more willing to toss their money away, so naturally everything tends to revolve around attracting them.. which just ruins it for everyone else. Take YouTube for example. Obvious clickbait videos with nothing of substance are all the rage these days with nothing more than the same formulaic baity thumbnails and titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok i see it now. Yae Miko is a counter against floaters:
    https://twitter.com/0x90sai/status/1479404359008063490
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Just finished Shenhe's quest. Was so much better than I was expecting. The writing was great, was able to work in the Yunjin in as well, got some nice cinematics, and an entire boss fight. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Also guessed Miko isn't going to have any new 4 stars on her banner, so I figured I would use my pre-pity rolls now. Ended up failing my 50/50 for Jean on the 26th wish.

Enkanomiyas combat music is mehhhh after inazumas. That is my only complaint at the moment. of course it matches the environment but it kind of makes me not fight actually.

Yae numbers from test seem way too low, i was expecting base attack at level 90 to be 300-400 ish not 264, and her skill seems like a joke, and burst does ~2000% while Ayaka's total burst goes from ~4000% to ~6000%+ with constellations
    Some people say Yae's CA does AoE chain lightning, but every catalyst user CA is AoE, while some say that it actually hits multiple times (even if single target) anyone knows exactly?

This is the comp I'm going to try first. Yae replaces Lisa.

Just got into this mess a little over a month ago. Still have no idea what the meta is but I seem to have a great love for geo characters. That said while I'm not a fan on Yun Jin's aesthetic... I love what she does.

my luck is also trash.... trying to pull for her and Ningguang and I get Xiao. =.= and a c6 frostiboi.

Completed Enkanomiya and I gotta say it was a garbage zone with hardly any redeeming qualities. The day/night mechanic must be the worst ever implemented so far and the puzzles involved were insulting. "Here, spend 10 seconds waiting for the cutscene to end, jump down, hit this thing once, climb back up, wait 10 seconds, climb down, hit the next thing once, here's a common chest for you, now wait another 10 seconds". I'm fairly sure switching day/night took more time than actually "solving" 95% of the puzzles there.

And then there's the colour palette of 50 shades of greyish blue that somehow manages to be both boring and nauseating at the same time. Even music wasn't anything special, though as usual, it was still the best thing about the zone.

Just feels like they weren't even trying, or rather were designing it strictly with the idea to make players waste time retracing steps all the time rather than have fun exploring. Which is a worrying thought, since the previous zone, Tsurumi, was exactly the same in this regard, though it was fresh at the time and at least had some good puzzles and storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, but you can buy a new songs from chubby for serenia pot now.

Also roflmao C2 5 star before Yun yin and no pity losses:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just a reminder, but you can buy a new songs from chubby for serenia pot now.

Also roflmao C2 5 star before Yun yin and no pity losses:
    C50 Chongus the goat!
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Ahah they just keep getting smaller.
    I dont care, but a friend of mine is pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Truly the biggest nerf in Genshin history.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    She's going to be flatter than Hu Tao soon at this rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda sad the animators go out of their way to make a unique attack animation for every new character, something I admire from them. But really, most characters seem to have absolutely no business using their basic attacks in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    She's going to be flatter than Hu Tao soon at this rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda sad the animators go out of their way to make a unique attack animation for every new character, something I admire from them. But really, most characters seem to have absolutely no business using their basic attacks in the first place.
    Diona's bow is only used for blowing barrels btw bows are a problem in this game, beside Ganyu and maybe Yoimiya all other bow users are pretty weak beside their E and Q
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-01-09 at 08:48 AM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Diona's bow is only used for blowing barrels btw bows are a problem in this game, beside Ganyu and maybe Yoimiya all other bow users are pretty weak beside their E and Q
    Isn't like 90% of the roster like that tho? Realistically only physical dps care about leveling autoattacks, and maybe some characters that boost their autos somehow like Yoimiya and Ayaka, but other that it's just a use E/Q, switch, rinse and repeat for most comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Isn't like 90% of the roster like that tho? Realistically only physical dps care about leveling autoattacks, and maybe some characters that boost their autos somehow like Yoimiya and Ayaka, but other that it's just a use E/Q, switch, rinse and repeat for most comps.
    Hey, at least the other characters' normals are useful for chopping down trees or mining ore.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Hey, at least the other characters' normals are useful for chopping down trees or mining ore.
    Only claymore can properly mine ore (or Zhongli)
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Only claymore can properly mine ore (or Zhongli)
    Don't forget C1 Ningguang.