Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Read from left to right
    Ah really got me, i wondered about the LOL but the rest seemed legit

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    In other news, I think they broke the tea pot. They are giving out 5k realm currency per Week that its still undergoing maintenance. So they are expecting this to take awhile it seems. Id much rather have primo gems then realm currency. Just hope with it taking so long that theyll up the capacity.
    It's just baffling TBH. How do they manage to break shit this often and how does it take them so long to fix things? Just like that time they broke trees, took until next patch to fix them, only for the trees to get bugged once more days later and taking, again, until the next patch to fix it. Like, you'd think they'd have a ready fix for the very same bug occuring within 1.5 month (that's what broke housing for me, personally, together with Inazuma trees being spaced out like Oort Cloud objects, it was an unbearable chore). You'd think they'd worry about a whole separate system in their game not working at all, but nah, here guys, grab some coins there's nothing to even spend on, see you in a couple of weeks if we manage to fix stuff. Imagine actually playing housing in Jenshin and getting repeatedly shafted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Feeling a bit conflicted.
    Was planning on getting Yelan, and I was debating whether I should have a go at current weapon banner instead of waiting for her own weapon banner.
    My reasoning was that Elegy is a really solid support 5star bow, even if it would be slightly worse than her dedicated weapon; at the same time, Ayato's sword is likely better than whatever Yelan's weapon banner would feature. (Probably some dross from the Skyward or the Vortex Vanquisher series, since those are the usual go-to generic 5star weapons, and like half of the Skyward weapons are worse than 4stars & I don't need either of the brown weapons)
    So if I "win" and get the bow, I'd be slightly worse off than if I'd won Yelan's bow, but if I "lose" and get the sword, I'm probably better off than getting the wrong weapon from Yelan's banner.
    Ended up getting the sword (halfway-ish into pity, so not too bad), so IDK what to feel. Definitely not pulling more on this banner since a 2nd copy would be terrible value for the primo cost.

Anyway, just thought I'd present the idea for people here that are planning to go for Yelan and are looking for a weapon for her as well. I still think it's a good idea especially if you don't have one of the "premium" 5star swords (Jade Cutter or Mistsplitter), even if you don't have Ayato.
    Even disregarding the normal attack bonus, it's a solid weapon for Ayaka, Keqing, or even Xingqiu in Raiden comps. (CRate secondary could be a bit overkill for Ayaka though)

Only real downside is that the 4stars on this banner are pretty terrible, unless you need DB for Xiangling, or are a Yoimiya enjoyer.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Feeling a bit conflicted.
    Was planning on getting Yelan, and I was debating whether I should have a go at current weapon banner instead of waiting for her own weapon banner.
    My reasoning was that Elegy is a really solid support 5star bow, even if it would be slightly worse than her dedicated weapon; at the same time, Ayato's sword is likely better than whatever Yelan's weapon banner would feature. (Probably some dross from the Skyward or the Vortex Vanquisher series, since those are the usual go-to generic 5star weapons, and like half of the Skyward weapons are worse than 4stars & I don't need either of the brown weapons)
    So if I "win" and get the bow, I'd be slightly worse off than if I'd won Yelan's bow, but if I "lose" and get the sword, I'm probably better off than getting the wrong weapon from Yelan's banner.
    Ended up getting the sword (halfway-ish into pity, so not too bad), so IDK what to feel. Definitely not pulling more on this banner since a 2nd copy would be terrible value for the primo cost.

Anyway, just thought I'd present the idea for people here that are planning to go for Yelan and are looking for a weapon for her as well. I still think it's a good idea especially if you don't have one of the "premium" 5star swords (Jade Cutter or Mistsplitter), even if you don't have Ayato.
    Even disregarding the normal attack bonus, it's a solid weapon for Ayaka, Keqing, or even Xingqiu in Raiden comps. (CRate secondary could be a bit overkill for Ayaka though)

Only real downside is that the 4stars on this banner are pretty terrible, unless you need DB for Xiangling, or are a Yoimiya enjoyer.
    if you want a 5 star bow for yelan, then wait and get hers... there are plenty of good 4 star bows already, unless you have a polar bow (targaglia's weapon?) for a nice crit chance boost or yoimiya's bow for crit damage.. at worse an amos bow give a nice atk% bonus too
    but yelan is HP% based so her weapon will always be better for her

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah it sucks because I can't put Ayato in there to start building his friendship.
    Just get 3 characters that can carry Ayato and call it a day, that's what I do when I get a new character to level up the friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    Something popped up immune when i hit her. I was using Raiden to fight raiden at the time. Lol.
    Not sure what it would be. I used Raiden and Yae. Electro is basically a requirement for her to ensure you don't get killed by the 1 hit kill shot since the flower dies instantly from an electro ability. Maybe try adding a healer. Also, when she drops the three pillars, go to the very edge and jump over the rings that get sent out from them to avoid the damage they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It's just baffling TBH. How do they manage to break shit this often and how does it take them so long to fix things? Just like that time they broke trees, took until next patch to fix them, only for the trees to get bugged once more days later and taking, again, until the next patch to fix it. Like, you'd think they'd have a ready fix for the very same bug occuring within 1.5 month (that's what broke housing for me, personally, together with Inazuma trees being spaced out like Oort Cloud objects, it was an unbearable chore). You'd think they'd worry about a whole separate system in their game not working at all, but nah, here guys, grab some coins there's nothing to even spend on, see you in a couple of weeks if we manage to fix stuff. Imagine actually playing housing in Jenshin and getting repeatedly shafted.
    Yeah. I only ever collect coins to get either the artifact upgrade items or the exp items. Don't really spend them. What is funnier still is that I logged in and saw a bunch of new furniture blueprints. Amused me since I cant use them as it stands due to this maintenance. The wording makes it seem like this may take a few weeks as well really worries me. Like, I didn't use the placement much, but with a few characters hitting max friendship, I really need to be able to swap them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Something popped up immune when i hit her. I was using Raiden to fight raiden at the time. Lol.
    When you say Raiden boss which are you referring to?
    IIRC you aren't quite caught up through Inazuma.

Is this the first fight with Raiden that you can't win, only survive?

Is it the second fight where you get massive buffs and shouldn't be able to lose?

Or is this the weekly boss Raiden that you fight after her second character story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Just get 3 characters that can carry Ayato and call it a day, that's what I do when I get a new character to level up the friendship.
    I already have four+ characters I'm leveling friendship though. I got Raiden, Yae, and Jean pretty rapid fire, and I built Xinyan too so I'm doing all them first. I also just built Yun Jin as a pure buffer (I'd love to build her for on-field stuff if anyone has any ideas), so she's waiting in the wings too. I pretty quickly went from running out of friendships to level, to having too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I already have four+ characters I'm leveling friendship though. I got Raiden, Yae, and Jean pretty rapid fire, and I built Xinyan too so I'm doing all them first. I also just built Yun Jin as a pure buffer (I'd love to build her for on-field stuff if anyone has any ideas), so she's waiting in the wings too. I pretty quickly went from running out of friendships to level, to having too many.
    Oof, I feel you then, kinda rough when you have a lot of them to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuthehunter View Post
    When you say Raiden boss which are you referring to?
    IIRC you aren't quite caught up through Inazuma.

Is this the first fight with Raiden that you can't win, only survive?

Is it the second fight where you get massive buffs and shouldn't be able to lose?

Or is this the weekly boss Raiden that you fight after her second character story?
    The first one after grabbing thoma’s vision after she tried to steal it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first one after grabbing thoma’s vision after she tried to steal it.
    You can't win that one; just bring a healer and eat food to survive long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    You can't win that one; just bring a healer and eat food to survive long enough.
    I think MC is the only one who can use E and Q though i didn't need that
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    if you want a 5 star bow for yelan, then wait and get hers... there are plenty of good 4 star bows already, unless you have a polar bow (targaglia's weapon?) for a nice crit chance boost or yoimiya's bow for crit damage.. at worse an amos bow give a nice atk% bonus too
    but yelan is HP% based so her weapon will always be better for her
    Yeah no shit it's going to be better, I even mentioned that. "Just get her weapon" is a very obvious answer if you're willing to go to triple pity on a weapon banner to be able to guarantee it. Which I'm (and probably most people here) not, that's why it's more nuanced.
    There aren't a lot of weapon banners that are worth pulling on because both options are actually good (even more so, universally pretty good). The current one is like that, whereas Yelan's one is a big doubt until we know that the 2nd weapon isn't some trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Th easiest way to survive is beating the opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than 2000 keys for 50 primos left:
    https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/sh...6-key-giveaway

Be sure to register with trash email.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Th easiest way to survive is beating the opponent.
    And the easiest way to progress the game is to get past this fight instead of trying to beat Raiden when you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuthehunter View Post
    And the easiest way to progress the game is to get past this fight instead of trying to beat Raiden when you can't.
    Its a joke. Relax

So Mihoyo didn't always give us a preview image of the new characters coming out next patch, right? They just started doing it to beat the leakers to the punch.

Just saying it kinda ruins the suspense of who exactly this mysterious archer woman who showed up in the chasm quest is.

- - - Updated - - -

And Jesus the new 11-1 is just cancer AF. Anyone clearing 12-3 should not have problems 3 starring all of the previous floors, but they managed to make it so artificially difficult just so people feel compelled to wish for Venti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So Mihoyo didn't always give us a preview image of the new characters coming out next patch, right? They just started doing it to beat the leakers to the punch.

Just saying it kinda ruins the suspense of who exactly this mysterious archer woman who showed up in the chasm quest is.

- - - Updated - - -

And Jesus the new 11-1 is just cancer AF. Anyone clearing 12-3 should not have problems 3 starring all of the previous floors, but they managed to make it so artificially difficult just so people feel compelled to wish for Venti.
    Lvl up Geo traveler and sucrose and you should be fine.
    At least its not on floor 11-2 like last time. Now that was pain with cicin mages.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Ningguang sleeper op with her screen. Blocks the projectiles.