Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    When is the new patch?
    I cant hold it anymore...i need to wish!
    5 days. I will probaly get enogh just to hit soft pity on patch day... i hope. Wining 50:50 ... yeah i dont think i will get her since i won last one on Ayaka.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I keep using all my wishes hoping for Ayaka but don't want her enough to spend cash. It hurts knowing I'll end up getting Yelan instead ><.

Finally getting into the talent and artifact grind and goodness is it painful. My beast of a C2 R1 Engulfing Raiden can't break 30% cr, 120% cd cause of all the crap rolls I keep getting. And my Eula isn't fairing much better with 56% cr, 150% cd. I guess it's fine though since I can do all the content I want to without hiccups (slowly grinding away at abyss and just hit 10-2).

I'm enjoying the story but the abyss and traveler story crescendos feel so few and far between...

Did the quiz, apparently am sucrose. Then again, I guess I don't really know her personality from in game.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2022-05-27 at 06:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I guess I kinda wish I lose soft pity on Yelan just to guarantee dendro archon. I won the last 2 50/50s on characters, so I should lose this time, but eh, I'd need another 100 wishes for her if I get Yelan. And then a 5* XQ isn't very appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Kuki is Xianyan of Inazuma:

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So Kuki is Xianyan of Inazuma:
    welp we already have Xianyan of Inazuma = THOMA! r.i.p. Icugo

And we already have 3 electro-aura characters that works better than kuki : raiden,fischl,yae. CLICKBAIT titles go brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Only hope for kuki is full ELEM build... but even in it with her basic ICD.. i dubt that even her healing gonna be viable ... since we seen these inazuma 4*, but if they add prototype Amber sword with party-healing effect just like catalyst has - THEN i would lvlup KUKI.
    What a point from healer that sits at 20%hp 24/7 , while all her healing goes to on-field character and heal only one said character,damn.

P.S. 10 gig voice pack update... hell yeah, bye ENG dub.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-05-27 at 11:15 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    welp we already have Xianyan of Inazuma = THOMA! r.i.p. Icugo

And we already have 3 electro-aura characters that works better than kuki : raiden,fischl,yae. CLICKBAIT titles go brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Only hope for kuki is full ELEM build... but even in it with her basic ICD.. i dubt that even her healing gonna be viable ... since we seen these inazuma 4*, but if they add prototype Amber sword with party-healing effect just like catalyst has - THEN i would lvlup KUKI.
    What a point from healer that sits at 20%hp 24/7 , while all her healing goes to on-field character and heal only one said character,damn.

P.S. 10 gig voice pack update... hell yeah, bye ENG dub.
    Well Thoma at least gives shield
    He works very well with The unforged Beidou. Downside is that you need C6 at least on him, while cookie contelations dont realy help much with any party buffs.
    She *could* be good with dendro in future, but chances are low. I mean i can just use Miko instead.

Seems like the safest bet is to hold off on wishing new characters for a bit until the tier lists can give them a rating. Got a bit burned on my Yae purchase forgetting to do that. Would have much preferred Ayaka over her now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well Thoma at least gives shield
    Isn't math guys kekking mains proved that Xinyan shield more powerful than Thoma's? (and she can give physical damage bonus and shred, while c6 thoma gives 5-7% additive bonus)

1)Xinyan shield = 9 000 for E and 9 000 from Q. max talents and f2p weapon

2)Thoma shield = 5 000 from E (13 000 with max stacks) and 600 from each Q hit. max talents and f2p weapon

3)Yanfei shield = 12 000 from Q (c4) can be used with Prototype Amber for Healer/Shielder role.

Guess what CN community uses out of these 3? ... 100% not Thoma.

What killed Thoma shield? its easy ... one stupid line of text:
    Except for the amount of DMG they can absorb, the Blazing Barriers created in this way are identical to those created by Thoma's Elemental Skill, Blazing Blessing:

So Xinyan "Q" can copypaste "E" shield, while Thoma so weak that his "Q" makes some joke like barriers... and not able to just copypaste "E" shield.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-05-27 at 05:14 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I might actually roll for Xiao since i got his weapon sitting in the bag
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Just looked it up. Seams the teapot maintenance will be possibly ending Tuesday. Took awhile. Hope they did some improvements while it was down for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just looked it up. Seams the teapot maintenance will be possibly ending Tuesday. Took awhile. Hope they did some improvements while it was down for so long.
    Rumors have it they were trying to fix the item clipping that made the teapot interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Rumors have it they were trying to fix the item clipping that made the teapot interesting
    Reminds me of good old Bethesda over at Fallout 76 and their player owned house 'fixes'. Spending dev resources and time to make the game worse. A joyous efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I might actually roll for Xiao since i got his weapon sitting in the bag
    Funny enough, I am in the same boat. I got his weapon while trying to get yae mikos
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

Lol Yanfei doesnt know anything abauth being a lawyer and keeping secrets from leaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny enough, I am in the same boat. I got his weapon while trying to get yae mikos
    My Xiao spear user is Yun Yin lol. The other only character that can use it is xiangling.
    I will probaly give the spear later to some dendro user.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Reminds me of good old Bethesda over at Fallout 76 and their player owned house 'fixes'. Spending dev resources and time to make the game worse. A joyous efficiency.
    You will play the game the way we want you to play the game and that's what it's going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer:

Reminds me Breath of fire, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Small update:

Here is a trailer from competition. They seem to improve it quite a bit. (tower of fantasy)

So, do we have any info on when a dendro character may arrive? I took a break from genshin for a bit, but in getting back into it, I am having fun again. I did log in for all of the free primo gems. I just really want dendro. Also, the fist fighter seems really cool! Totally rolling for him when he arrives. A fist fighting character shows that they can work other weapons into different fighting styles at least. That is reassuring. I would love to see more hand to hand martial arts characters.

So, do we have any info on when a dendro character may arrive? I took a break from genshin for a bit, but in getting back into it, I am having fun again. I did log in for all of the free primo gems. I just really want dendro. Also, the fist fighter seems really cool! Totally rolling for him when he arrives. A fist fighting character shows that they can work other weapons into different fighting styles at least. That is reassuring. I would love to see more hand to hand martial arts characters.
    Dendro will probably be in about 3 months (this patch, next patch, then Dendro area). That's still speculative so it could be off by a patch or two, but seems likely.

More variety will likely come with time. Honkai (their other game) introduces new weapon types from time to time, and for a number of characters their animations are a bit divorced from the weapons they wield.