Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    For some reason it's much easier for me in this event to play it with sound turned off, i can do the hardest mode at 3 stars without sound and i struggle to do medium difficulty with sound on.
    It's kinda sad because the music is quite good.
    Yeah, that's an F, the music is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Reminder:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...inobu/?lang=EN
    Kuki is a realy bad character, so save your primogems. She is just a electro Barbara with hu tao skill.
    Chungyun is mosty usless character and very pain to play with his E. Not to mention he has a bad support.
    Gorou is usless for 95% of characters, so pull only if you build a geo only team.
    Itto is kinda ok, but needs a very high investment in special supports or he suffers from lack of energy. You can just use Noelle instead as she hits a bit less, but she provides shield and healing.

Personaly i think this is a banner best skipped (you can get new 4 star on some other banner later).

As for weapon banner:
    Redhorn Stonethresher is only realy good for 2 characters in game, however the big trap of this weapon banner is Memory of Dust as there are just better 4 star weapons than this.
    For 4 stars --- stingless is realy good, Lions roar is mostly usless, Sacrificial Fragments is Bis for Sucrose, Dragon's Bane is ok, but replaceable by a better fishing weapon and Lithic Blade is usless garbage.

I would only recomend pulling on weapon banner if you are planing to build Fischl, Venti, Sucrose or Xiangling.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
    Pretty good game. It's a pity, it is also spoiled by microtransactions
    Disagree fully. You can 100% ignore any type of gacha. Or you can build rolls in game with events and such. Wont be the fastest but its really a great game as far as F2P goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
    Pretty good game. It's a pity, it is also spoiled by microtransactions
    Much less predatory than some recently released isometric arpg on mobile and pc
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-06-19 at 08:56 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

You can clear whole game without paying anything. If you are good at games and have half a hour to play every day you can clear full Abyss after a few months of playing. But I'd argue that Genshin is one of the best games to play casually just to enjoy story and events. Completely free btw.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSlaveOne View Post
    You can clear whole game without paying anything. If you are good at games and have half a hour to play every day you can clear full Abyss after a few months of playing. But I'd argue that Genshin is one of the best games to play casually just to enjoy story and events. Completely free btw.
    Agreed this game has made millions (billions?) off of things that can easily be argued to be purely cosmetic. Since it’s not a competitive game there’s no real drive to pay for trying to get ahead with extra leveling resources and literally anyone can play through and beat the story without paying a penny. If you’re more hardcore and want to 36 star abyss even that you can do without paying a cent.

And because of all this and the continued to top notch quality of the game I feel no regret paying for things I want in this game. I’d consider myself a dolphin having spent about $300 to get raiden shogun with constellations, Eula and zhongli. All of them absolutely worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account

Lol i fell bad for people who will only roll a character to get him early and ruin Kazuha pity.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I wanted to keep all my primo and wishes stones for kazuha, but since he never came I was able to get the chars I didn't get last year : raiden, diluc, venti & ayaka...

but not I stand with only 25 wishes on pity, and a bit over 20 on hand, and I'm on 50/50 so it look like I'll need to win that 50/50 or have a lot of luck for a low pity drop, or I'll miss the dude, AGAIN! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    I wanted to keep all my primo and wishes stones for kazuha, but since he never came I was able to get the chars I didn't get last year : raiden, diluc, venti & ayaka...

but not I stand with only 25 wishes on pity, and a bit over 20 on hand, and I'm on 50/50 so it look like I'll need to win that 50/50 or have a lot of luck for a low pity drop, or I'll miss the dude, AGAIN! ^^
    Use sucrose
    Kazuha is overrated and overhyped character. You can clear shit without him easy.

sucrose have an horrible AKT base stat, and she only boost mastery for the team, so she is really useful on team that rely on element reactions

while kazuha can do more dps himself and boost the element damage of what he swirl, not just mastery, so he's more reliable in many situations than sucrose.

thing is, if I don't get him this time, who know when he'll rerun next lol
    after that I'll stop using any primogem/wishes and keep it all for sumeru's chars depending on what we'll have, and their uses, and if no 3.0 chat rick my fancy, it'll be that more rolls for the next archon (since I got the 2 I missed this last trimester hehe)

after that I'll stop using any primogem/wishes and keep it all for sumeru's chars depending on what we'll have, and their uses, and if no 3.0 chat rick my fancy, it'll be that more rolls for the next archon (since I got the 2 I missed this last trimester hehe)
    He's gonna be getting reruns more frequently after this banner, certainly. Mihoyo saw how highly anticipated he is and delayed him until closer to Sumeru to clean primos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    sucrose have an horrible AKT base stat, and she only boost mastery for the team, so she is really useful on team that rely on element reactions

while kazuha can do more dps himself and boost the element damage of what he swirl, not just mastery, so he's more reliable in many situations than sucrose.

Sucrose is a good taser driver and can use TTDS also, she's an excellent 4 star

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sucrose is a good taser driver and can use TTDS also, she's an excellent 4 star
    I don't think he's saying Sucrose is bad, just different characters for different niches. As you say, Sucrose is key for the taser comp and useful for reactions teams, but Kazuha is by far better for mono element teams and especially freezecomps, since they don't have damaging reactions. You can use Sucrose as well like a buff bot with ttds, but Kazuha has better cc with his skill than Sucrose for multiple enemies.
    Personally, Sucrose's gameplay never clicked with me, I used her with national team until I got Kazuha. Now, I rather run Raiden as 4th than get the vv effect while Kazuha is in a freezecomp doing his thing. I haven't really play taser much so I can't comment on that.

Im building yanfei, prototype amber shielder build.
    That is my objective for next month of play

10+ Year Old Account
    I have sinned. Mihoyo finaly broke me and made me buy 30 euro gem pack. I was on 67 pity, so yeah i needed those final wishes.
    78 got me c1 Yelan now tho (won 50:50 3 times in row now).
    Maybe i will spend the rest to try to get 1 copy of Kuki now, as i am not in risk of pulling Itto :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Maybe i will spend the rest to try to get 1 copy of Kuki now, as i am not in risk of pulling Itto :P
    I pulled 2 Eula in a row, you can pull a Itto today, also i pulled 2 Zhongli and not a single Yanfei when she was released
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I pulled 2 Eula in a row, you can pull a Itto today, also i pulled 2 Zhongli and not a single Yanfei when she was released
    Nah i will only go for 1.st character and then stop. Last pull was a weapon, so next one is character.

- - - Updated - - -

Some leaks:
    About the appearance of a tall female character of water element, which is different from Nilou who is a tall woman of water element.

This art is a little overexposed, but the atmosphere is OK, especially the starry sky-like gradient pattern on her waist. (via SYP)

* There is not always a difference from the real thing.
    https://twitter.com/Plusleleaks/stat...Cg5ZKAmtwqAAAA

About skin tone
    Korei, Genshin Impact Su, Nilou are pale
    Tall women with flame elements are slightly tanned pink (like a spicy flame) from SYP

* The first "below" refers to the second and fourth sheets. These arts are Su that the painter imagined and painted as Leaker mentioned. There is always a difference from the real thing.
    #Genshin Leak #Genshin

https://twitter.com/Plusleleaks/stat...CimdPrltwqAAAA

Finally got that C6 Gorou, my Noelle is happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Day 1 Yanfei Shielder/Healer results:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...anfei_to_be_a/

UwU is video showcase

10+ Year Old Account
    Ended up with C1 Mona, C1 Kuki, and C-I-don't-care Gorou on main account. C1 Kuki, C6 Gorou, and the one and oni on alt. So now I got plenty to grind now. Gonna build Kuki on main for physical to see what she can do (doubt much). Alt really could use the off-field electro (and might be a good fourth piece for the Itto team). As cool as he looks, might just pass on Heizou and save what i can for Sumeru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Su expy:

He will be Dendro.
    There will be differences between him and his Honkai counterpart.
    He's from Sumeru.
    This expy holds a high rank in Sumeru.
    He is also close to the Dendro Archon.

Not sure if real image:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FV12LxmW...jpg&name=small

However:
    https://twitter.com/Ubatcha1/status/...C9-ZihzNwqAAAA

Other leaks:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FU1WcIOU...jpg&name=large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FU1WcYdU...jpg&name=large

Hydro dancer healer with red hair and horns that look similar to the frog boss. Yanfei/Ayaka size.
    Maybe its not horns tho, but something like this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennu