Thread: Genshin Impact

5+ Year Old Account
    Baizu and YaoYao were found dead in water, maybe we can wish them a luck next time in next year.
    Lmao, after ani hoax and review bomb.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-07-02 at 10:57 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I couldn't have been the only one expecting a whole lot more desert in Sumeru, right? Just from the music alone. But now there isn't a single spec of sand to be found in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Dark-skinned catgirl is relative to my interests.

Also, I wonder if the Dendro Archon is gonna be like Theresa from Honkai, where she'll seem much older than she looks.
    If they make her a 4 star that sucks, that will be a horrific look given the current controversy. 3 tanned characters and they're all bad 4 stars lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I couldn't have been the only one expecting a whole lot more desert in Sumeru, right? Just from the music alone. But now there isn't a single spec of sand to be found in the previews.
    Apparently the desert area of Sumeru comes later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sand is in middle of map and you cant enter that area yet from what i have seen.

Also new codes

DTNVKAWBWSF5: x100 Primogems and x10 Mystic Enhancement Ore.
    WANVJAFAXTER: x100 Primogems and x5 Hero's Wit.
    HA6C2AFBXSZV: x100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I thought it was gonna be more of a savanna than just generic grassy area3.0

Well, India isn't exactly a desert country. Unless we count in Pakistan, then yeah, half of it is. In Genshin, though, it wouldn't be the dendro region if half of it was a desert, so I was expecting a ton of forests, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I have finally given in and rerolled on the European server to get rid of the latency issues... didn't help it much.

For all the polish they are trying to display with releases their netcode really seems to be a mess.
    My biggest greivance is and remains the extremely limited end-game (yes, i'm talking about the limits imposed by the minuscule amount of resin you get daily).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ok with this since I expect them to pull some Dragonspine shenanigans with it.

This video gave me a boner...
    Look at all those free wishes incoming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man its fun watching streamers suffer:

The most secure prison one might find, inescapable without the powers of teleportation.
    This piece of roof made my character unable to move or do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    New 2 4 star leaks:

Layla
    Model: Girl (like Ayaka)
    Weapon: Sword
    Vision: Cryo

Faruzan
    Model: Girl (like Ayaka)
    Weapon: Bow
    Vision: Anemo

Lots of salt however since leak is not from usual trusted source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly some good news:
    Relic conversion added in 3.0

Sinking
    Ice breeze
    Midori
    Girl
    Reverse flight
    Eternal
    Thunder anger
    Venerable to calm thunder
    witch
    Firewalking

Also:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW7yG0ma...pg&name=medium
    https://yt3.ggpht.com/ogZ06B1KJxSU2V...4gQ=s640-nd-v1

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Finaly some good news:
    Relic conversion added in 3.0

Sinking
    Ice breeze
    Midori
    Girl
    Reverse flight
    Eternal
    Thunder anger
    Venerable to calm thunder
    witch
    Firewalking

Also:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW7yG0ma...pg&name=medium
    https://yt3.ggpht.com/ogZ06B1KJxSU2V...4gQ=s640-nd-v1
    Getting new strongboxes is kinda big ngl, especially for some domains that the 2nd one is trash. I still think it would've been better if they had specific days, like every other goddamn domain mat, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    Now if we had some way of rerolling stats...

"relic conversion"
    I'd rather have artifact focusing or something more helpful towards the single most annoying farm in the game.

Still waiting for them to allow our characters to level to 100. No way they are just going to leave "90" as the permanent max. Maybe they might even make it a major grind to unlock for each character. Given how stockpiled I am on mats and the slow pace they release new characters good enough to invest in, I don't have to much of a reason to log on anymore.

Most of the reasons for "logging in" the game provides you with are the most boring things you can want to log in for IMO anyways (grinding mats to level up). Being in a place where you can just sit back and enjoy the new content as it comes out without feeling compelled to log in otherwise sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Getting new strongboxes is kinda big ngl, especially for some domains that the 2nd one is trash. I still think it would've been better if they had specific days, like every other goddamn domain mat, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    Now if we had some way of rerolling stats...
    But those strongboxes are a scam anyway? You're basically burning 3 artifacts that could serve as XP fuel for 1 artifact that is going to be garbage anyway. Even 2:1 ratio would be a scam, just less obvious. This system isn't made to improve your odds, it's an obvious sink that's supposed to keep you farming more domains because hey bro, you can always reroll the useless ones. The only way this wouldn't be a scam is if it was 1:1 with a gold or ores cost, OR if you could at least choose the main stat.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Most of the reasons for "logging in" the game provides you with are the most boring things you can want to log in for IMO anyways (grinding mats to level up). Being in a place where you can just sit back and enjoy the new content as it comes out without feeling compelled to log in otherwise sounds great.
    Yes, it has nothing to do with the facts that:
    - Gamers have adopted a "rush" mentality and want BiS asap
    - Gamers were slowly cooked into being "OK" with microtransactions to achieve their goals faster

While the game offers a lot for free stuff on the way to end-game, the end-game is pretty much one of the more predatory around (very limited energy system with resin being locked behind 2 ingame-currencies is a pretty strong sign of that).

Still waiting for them to allow our characters to level to 100. No way they are just going to leave "90" as the permanent max. Maybe they might even make it a major grind to unlock for each character. Given how stockpiled I am on mats and the slow pace they release new characters good enough to invest in, I don't have to much of a reason to log on anymore.
    You can take a bet there is going to be new "premium" mats for that purpose only.
    I mean, all gachas, do it like that... and seeing how MiHoyo implemented every other trick in the handbook it's highly likely that's their next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    But those strongboxes are a scam anyway? You're basically burning 3 artifacts that could serve as XP fuel for 1 artifact that is going to be garbage anyway. Even 2:1 ratio would be a scam, just less obvious. This system isn't made to improve your odds, it's an obvious sink that's supposed to keep you farming more domains because hey bro, you can always reroll the useless ones. The only way this wouldn't be a scam is if it was 1:1 with a gold or ores cost, OR if you could at least choose the main stat.
    The amount of trash i get while farming useable Crimson Witch artifacts exceeds those needs and i wholly welcome it being added to this system.
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2022-07-06 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    You can take a bet there is going to be new "premium" mats for that purpose only.
    I mean, all gachas, do it like that... and seeing how MiHoyo implemented every other trick in the handbook it's highly likely that's their next step.
    They haven't done that in Honkai and Honkai is long past the stage when they could be using underhanded tricks like this to increase their revenue. They would get blown out of the water by CN community if they tried anything like that. They don't need to do it, anyway, waifu collectors will keep swiping as long as they dish out new waifus and if metaslaves and whales ever stop swiping, they will just add global rankings to Abyss (and whatever new Abyss versions they may add) and they'll get right back to swiping to see their name in top 100.