Thread: Genshin Impact

the 1st time you start the launcher installer it just create the empty folder, then you start again and the install will start... stupid but if the bugs are limited to that, it'll be fine

don't change the numbers key binds, you are not able to bind them again
    as a european I had to rebind the WQSD as ZQSD, but when I tried to switch weapon skill and relics uses with weapon changes 1, 2, 3; I couldn't rebind the 1, 2 & 3 keys...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    the 1st time you start the launcher installer it just create the empty folder, then you start again and the install will start... stupid but if the bugs are limited to that, it'll be fine

don't change the numbers key binds, you are not able to bind them again
    as a european I had to rebind the WQSD as ZQSD, but when I tried to switch weapon skill and relics uses with weapon changes 1, 2, 3; I couldn't rebind the 1, 2 & 3 keys...
    Man i cant even get the game stable and it frezzes whole pc. Well i can still use it, but it slows it down and i cant even close the game.

- - - Updated - - -

So update......managed to figure out how to make game a bit more stable (it can still frezze) by setting the fps to 120. Without that game frezzes in 2 min lol.
    Cant belive how badly optimized is.

Anyway, made Eunie (kinda, lacks head feathers as it doesnt exist):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

This is the Genshin thread btw, all the people that care about Tower of Fantasy are in the massive 8 post thread about it.

Decided to go on a "Artifact roll extravaganza", rolling on all artifacts with crit and crit dmg on them....if they "failed" i would feed them into another one.
    This is the end result (many have failed...)

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    This is the Genshin thread btw, all the people that care about Tower of Fantasy are in the massive 8 post thread about it.
    It doesn't even sound like it runs well, and it seems to look generic. Not quite sure why certain people are pushing it in here.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Honestly losing my interest in this game slowly. Just logging in now to get all time sensitive primogems now, haven't spent any resin in a long time. Hoping the next big update will fix that. If this other game is at all similar to GI, I probably don't want to bother with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Its competition

I wana see their prices vs gensin. So far they realy didnt pull me in yet with crash problems. It did kinda flop in China i hear.

Gona compare their rolling system to. I dont belive any youtubers saying its better without testing it myself as they could be a paid shills.

Anyway just a reminder, but 300 primogem stream is probaly this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly losing my interest in this game slowly. Just logging in now to get all time sensitive primogems now, haven't spent any resin in a long time. Hoping the next big update will fix that. If this other game is at all similar to GI, I probably don't want to bother with it.
    Well it has pvp.....so yeah.....its pay to win by character that is better to another (all gear and lvls and skills are balanced).

They do have some improvment compared to gensin, like disabling Ultimate animation and auto-climb, wich is pain on characters like Diluc and Barbara.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its competition
    It was pretty obvious from the first trailer it really isn't competition at all. It's just a rip-off. I mean, even the MC is called a "mysterious wanderer"? Bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It was pretty obvious from the first trailer it really isn't competition at all. It's just a rip-off. I mean, even the MC is called a "mysterious wanderer"? Bruh.
    I mean its MADE IN CHINA, so nothing to be suprised. But main reason i will try it is for wildstar felling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I mean its MADE IN CHINA, so nothing to be suprised. But main reason i will try it is for wildstar felling again.
    So make an actual on-topic thread about it.

Didnt expect the genshin peeps from MMO-C to be so against TOF...with such a passion hate too

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Didnt expect the genshin peeps from MMO-C to be so against TOF...with such a passion hate too
    What, you're surprised that people get weirdly tribal about the game they play?

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Tribalism at its best, I haven't checked this thread in a long long time and decided to check because of ToF. I didn't regret it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    What, you're surprised that people get weirdly tribal about the game they play?
    I don't really think it's that; people probably don't want to talk about ToF in the GTA thread either. They also probably wouldn't care to discuss a low budget knock off of GTA, other than to point out that it's a low budget knock off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that. I've been going through a lot of real life stuff that definitely demotivates me to play. I have plenty of Inazuma quests left to do, basically zero hangouts done, even though I get excited about certain ones when they get released. Part of that is I really don't like Inazuma as a whole. They really didn't make it fun to explore, and while certain areas certainly are pretty, as a whole it's just chaotic and messy. On top of that, as we've seen lately, whether you care enough about story or not, the writing has deteriorated quite a bit. the last good archon quest that kept me interested was Shenhe. There are clearly some good points. While I have zero intention of continuing the rest, the Xinyan part of the Island fun quest was nice. Respect toward her more after that. It would be nice to see more four-star character quests. Just seems odd that they kind of disappear in the world just because they're less important or whatever. I think Sumeru can solve a lot of the issues. New area to explore, more inviting maybe. I've been avoiding as much story spoilers as I can, so I don't know if we'll see the story from the manga get some new plot. Given we do have the characters showing up, one can only assume. Looks fun. Hyped for a lot of characters I won't have enough wishes to roll for, but oh well.

Now that everyone is talking about this new game, I remembered that the voice cast announced for it was really good. Then I saw one of them on twitter talking about playing it. So I'm at least downloading it to try. But I guess I have no problem logging in to Genshin for an hour or so each day to do daily stuff, and wait to see when I have the motivation to do anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course Mihoyo counters it:

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagatoro VA is Nahida. Pair of nice roles for a newer name.

5+ Year Old Account
    I've become so consumed with just completing the map, I can't find time for anything else lol

I'm just glad I finally have an electro character that isn't Lisa. Sara looks cool, but I'm also kinda salty because I can only have her at level 20 because Inazuma is still locked behind Adventure Levels and quests. qvq
    Last edited by Rozz; 2022-08-11 at 06:34 AM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I've become so consumed with just completing the map, I can't find time for anything else lol
    Yeah that feeling of new stuff to explore is grand. Good news is, even if you've unlocked Inazuma, you have a whole new region to explore in about a month.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah that feeling of new stuff to explore is grand. Good news is, even if you've unlocked Inazuma, you have a whole new region to explore in about a month.
    It's funny because starting off where the game is now, I'm actually overwhelmed by content. Meanwhile, all I hear about from veterans is how there is nothing to do.

There is too much to do, but tbh it's just typical open-world gimmicks.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."