Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    There's a reason the goblet tends to be the offpiece lol.
    I actually have a matching goblet for a few characters, but it tends to be a lucky accident rather than something you can seriously aim for.

Man, I'm doing the archon story this time around... and is it just me or is there 1) a lot less combat 2) a lot more "spam click button to get through tons of pointless dialog to make snail's pace progress" 3) a lot more illusion of choice garbage?

It would be one thing if they wanted to take a break from combat and actually give me puzzles to solve, have branching choices, etc. But no... we get lightweight slideshow that would be better as just a half-hour video clip.

First time I've felt this bored with the main story quest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Man, I'm doing the archon story this time around... and is it just me or is there 1) a lot less combat 2) a lot more "spam click button to get through tons of pointless dialog to make snail's pace progress" 3) a lot more illusion of choice garbage?

It would be one thing if they wanted to take a break from combat and actually give me puzzles to solve, have branching choices, etc. But no... we get lightweight slideshow that would be better as just a half-hour video clip.

Its pretty long this time around yeah. Lots of chatting. Gets better for that a bit in the second one, but it really is a ton.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Guess it's no longer an option, but the main quests were actually well written and as such worth reading this time around, especially once dendro loli shows up. Huge improvement over the quests and events the last couple of patches had, these were actually unbearable. But then archon quests were usually of much higher quality than all the rest, and the gazillion of cabbage people quests are even worse than event quests lately, so yeah, better brace yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Guess it's no longer an option, but the main quests were actually well written and as such worth reading this time around, especially once dendro loli shows up. Huge improvement over the quests and events the last couple of patches had, these were actually unbearable. But then archon quests were usually of much higher quality than all the rest, and the gazillion of cabbage people quests are even worse than event quests lately, so yeah, better brace yourself.
    I have a felling Nahida may end up being a adult playeable character, since her body is under watch pretty much. She could only be loli in dreams.
    Also if you follow the story of those seed people, nahida is 100% reincarnated old dendro archon, but she lost all the memory of her life before. Like with those seedings.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I have a felling Nahida may end up being a adult playeable character, since her body is under watch pretty much. She could only be loli in dreams.
    Also if you follow the story of those seed people, nahida is 100% reincarnated old dendro archon, but she lost all the memory of her life before. Like with those seedings.
    She definitely is the reincarnation of the previous archon, she wouldn't have been born with a Gnosis otherwise, as is implied. I sincerely doubt she'll get an adult model, for gameplay diversity if nothing else. Though her story is likely to be about her unlocking her true power and probably taking a more active role in Sumeru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Nah, I think shes a construct. Doesent one of her quote during the quest literally says "As the first Akasha Terminal..". Greater lord gifted them Akasha Terminal, so Kusanali was her parting gift because they found her after her death. Meaning the actual network was made by the sages, not by the dendro archon. Thats probably also why they keep her somewhere, she is the template from which they made their "internet" from.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-13 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I'm past the point of reading wall'o'texts in my video games thanks to fully voiced things like the witcher. FWIW, most of the main story this time around was also voiced (even the traveler), it was just boring and not my cup of team. I personally had 0 interest in the time loop shenanigans. I didn't find it to be clever and if I had the ability to just tell the academia people harassing nilou to fuck off at the start when I wanted to I wouldn't have had to fake-choose my way through the annoyingly obvious timeloop that they set up to be some big reveal I saw from a mile away (even without reading their wall'o'texts).

Also, the dook dook comment was hilarious, but felt so out of place in the game lol. Especially coming from a child...
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2022-09-13 at 05:01 PM.

Like i said...i have no self control when it comes to wishing...so i pulled C1 Kokomi on my 50-50 chance.
    Tested it out and this is just insane.
    She is a pretty good DPS'er in Dendro.

My best time in Geo boss is 20 seconds with other teams...and Kokomi did it in 25 seconds...without a shield character.
    Insane.

Really not enjoying farming the mushrooms for Collei. Not a very good amount of them are able to be found and they are hard to spot at times. Real hidden. Then you have the ones up in those giant trees. I really wish they wouldn't make it such a pain in the butt to farm certain mats.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Really not enjoying farming the mushrooms for Collei. Not a very good amount of them are able to be found and they are hard to spot at times. Real hidden. Then you have the ones up in those giant trees. I really wish they wouldn't make it such a pain in the butt to farm certain mats.
    Violetgrass flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just use the adventure guide and kill the ones it shows you. You do that and you can get all you need for 1 character in a week. It's really not that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Just use the adventure guide and kill the ones it shows you. You do that and you can get all you need for 1 character in a week. It's really not that bad.
    Wrong one. He needs to find pick up items, not mobs.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n101213/?lang=EN

A lot of areas where you find them are locked behind quests/puzzles:

Wrong one. He needs to find pick up items, not mobs.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n101213/?lang=EN

A lot of areas where you find them are locked behind quests/puzzles:
    Thank you for that. I'll just keep doing that. Really want a level 90 dendro other then traveler. I still need to unlock bounty missions for Sumeru and its taking a long time. May take a break and work on the sakura tree for the inazuma serenitea pot

Tried a Traveler/Fischl/Sucrose/Kuki team build for a while since it seemed like it had promise... and just wacking things all day with Eula kinda gets old. Seemed good at first, was actually able to surpass my national team in the dendro artifact domain with a clear time of 30 secs, without being nearly fully kitted out. But once I took them to Abyss 12, they just sucked. Complete let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Tried a Traveler/Fischl/Sucrose/Kuki team build for a while since it seemed like it had promise... and just wacking things all day with Eula kinda gets old. Seemed good at first, was actually able to surpass my national team in the dendro artifact domain with a clear time of 30 secs, without being nearly fully kitted out. But once I took them to Abyss 12, they just sucked. Complete let down.
    Dont give up on it!
    Maybe switch it up into Hyperbloom team with hydro and Kuki full EM, instead of full aggravate.

I wish i had Kuki T-T

- - - Updated - - -

YOOO

Did you guys see the permanent card game being added to genshin?!!?
    Im so hyped for that!

- - - Updated - - -

Also codes:

3B6RYY7AHX9D
    JT78YH7SGWRZ
    2BP9HY6BYFR5

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm no wonder why Ufotable is doing the animation for genshin anime. They need to get money back from tax evasion:

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    YOOO

Did you guys see the permanent card game being added to genshin?!!?
    Im so hyped for that!
    Oh boy, yet another side-game I'd have to spend hundreds of hours to get the actual fun experience out of like the serenitea pot. So hyped...

I'm fine with them adding side-activities, but they also need to not require as much or more time than the actual main game itself to get fulfillment out of. However the card game shakes out, just let me either toss mora at it to circumvent the grind or just have no grind at all and let it be free play like using unlimited money code in the sims or something.

Oh boy, yet another side-game I'd have to spend hundreds of hours to get the actual fun experience out of like the serenitea pot. So hyped...

I'm fine with them adding side-activities, but they also need to not require as much or more time than the actual main game itself to get fulfillment out of. However the card game shakes out, just let me either toss mora at it to circumvent the grind or just have no grind at all and let it be free play like using unlimited money code in the sims or something.
    Im completely addicted to card games you have no idea
    A genshin one *ugh* sounds so good
    It says on the video "all cards will be aquired through gameplay*
    So...no pay to win i hope

Look at those animations. i love it

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2022-09-16 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Violetgrass flashbacks.
    Violetgrass is a plant that enjoys a moist environment and is best picked after it rains...

Tbh plants for Dori and scarabs for Itto are the worst...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©