Thread: Genshin Impact

Page 9 of 626 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I am done at AR 25.
    The daily is the best way to gain AR. It takes 3 days to gain an AR.

Overall, it is a good open world, but lacks story and contents.
    It only has two big bosses, Wolf and Stormterror.
    I don't know, I just hit 25 and I still have more of the map to explore and some quests to do. There is clearly plenty to do if you enjoy the exploration. Though I'm sure by the time I complete Act 1 I'll have exhausted most of the content which I expected anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I'm ar 30... if your suggestion is "run around and loot chests cuz reasons" you do you friend. Good game turned into straight trash. Run around isnt content, spiral abyss is not enough content.
    Sounds like the game isn't for you then since its entire thing is exploration.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    Im almost 28 with a ton of quests still to do and geos to get. And like, theyre gonna be adding more nations. You should WANT to get to the point where youre caught up before the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    While Kiqing can only do so on the field.
    Attack + Normal/Charged Attack Damage should be the way to go for her since she isn't really about applying lots of debuff on several enemies at once. Or is she?
    I'll have to poke around and see.
    I'm mostly leaning on my Diluc and Jean at the moment and pushed them and their weapons to 60 last night.

Keqing can apply her stuff in an area through her special (she'll teleport around and hit everyone in an every repeatedly, then do a final big slash).
    Her regular cooldown also does a small cleave.
    (I normally use her special, then swap to Diluc for his to get Overloads)

Her consistent elemental application makes hydro-afflicted enemies a breeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to AR and the game seemed to really open up. Did the first first two floors at lvl 25 and a coop domain/dungeon.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Doesn’t matter. It’s the principle. A gaming company making a gacha game is shouting to the public “all we care about is money.” Gacha games are a cancer upon the mobile gaming world (and slowly but you better fucking bet surely it will grow more and more on PC and consoles) and supporting one by playing it is advancing the infectious disease that is gacha gaming.
    I agree 100%.

Not just gacha, but games with microtransactions in general. The moment, the literal moment, I see microtransactions that offer anything other than a new outfit or pretty colors, I'm out. If it's not purely cosmetic the company is immediately incentivized to disrupt game design with excuses to get you to pay.

10+ Year Old Account

Is there any other way to upgrade artifacts then to feed them other artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

The longest puzzle I found so far is on the island (not marked on the map) just east of the starting area.
    It was a very "witcher"-ry puzzle and took me like 15+ minutes to figure out.
    There are a few dozen of those throughout the world.
    The one you need a shitload of stamina to glide to or ice walk? I had been trying to get there since the first day I started playing only to get there yesterday by using venti and some food only to find out after getting there its recommended for you to be lvl 40 and I'm only 20ish so started the quest then left so I don't forget to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Ah - wasn't aware - thanks for the clarification

Would her Ele mastery apply to Overload reactions when I swap to a fire unit? Or only reactions when she is active?
    Pretty sure it's only for the character that triggers the reaction. You can see the effects of the stat if you go to the character screen and hit "details" by the attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The one you need a shitload of stamina to glide to or ice walk? I had been trying to get there since the first day I started playing only to get there yesterday by using venti and some food only to find out after getting there its recommended for you to be lvl 40 and I'm only 20ish so started the quest then left so I don't forget to go back.
    There is a portal to get there

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    There is a portal to get there
    Please do tell. AFAIK there is not portal to puzzle island. The only portal is to the abyss island.

After constantly putting it off, I finally started to play and it's been quite fun. Managed to get Jean, Qiqi, Barbara, Razor, Noelle, and Xiangling but still working on my Adventurer Rank (12 right now I think).

i was wondering what elemental mastery does? ATK increases your normal weapon damage but,
    what about heroes that use earth, shock etc on their normal attack? How is their damage calculated? Does ATK help their damage or just stack Elemental Mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echeyakee View Post
    Well, that's my luck used up.

Another fellow with the German Princess luck! I've gotten like three of her from the Ballad rolls so far.

Just started today don't quite get the party system. 4 toons but you can only have one out at a time and you can be playing one and have that same character as a npc to talk to for a quest is odd.

Never been a fan of use x to dbuf then switch to y for pewpew. I like to focus on one character and I'm already not interested in the main guy at all.

I did unlock some chick that uses big weapons and I'll play that till I got some kinda wall that makes me use everything for one fight.

I will say I love the graphics music and voice so far. And the controls are pretty satisfying. I had bad taste in my mouth from tera and blade and soul.

If the game lets me play how I want as far as my character/combat choice then I'll be putting some time into it for sure and I'll support them when I'm able to.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Another fellow with the German Princess luck! I've gotten like three of her from the Ballad rolls so far.
    yeah, in my quest for Venti Im getting all of the fischs. Almost done with her constelation

It's been pretty fun for me so far, sunk a week into it playing on and off. That said, if they want to give me Diluc already, I'd be much happier ._.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Fischl is so OP omg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah, in my quest for Venti Im getting all of the fischs. Almost done with her constelation
    I've been gunning for Venti too, i already have the other two. Hell i don't even really want to play him (MC is already wind) but i just want to complete the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I've been gunning for Venti too, i already have the other two. Hell i don't even really want to play him (MC is already wind) but i just want to complete the collection.
    MC can switch elements, and in some cases you need to in order to complete some of the puzzles.

I want to complete the collection too, but there are some characters I just want because I like their look better than others. I want more options for party set-up because I really like having the element, but am not a fan of the play style of some of them.