Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    -snip-
    Yeah, no in-game footage. Nice.

They’re short (in-game), not just slim. 11-year-old short.

I got Venti on the third free multipull... it all depends on luck. For the moment, I ve spent a grand total of 0.00€ and I'm AR30 with 1 5* (venti) and 4 4* (+ 3 Xiangling, so lvl 4 constellation.. lol).

And please, cute characters doesn't mean "pedo loli"... There are no "pantsu", it's not an ecchi game at all, all of them wear shorts under their skirt. (No I didnt specifically check but you glide your way / climb mountains 80% of the game so...)

Is cuteness evil ? In our "modern post 2.0 world", every character must be ugly and relatable (and maybe LGBT+ ?!) in fantasy games ? What are you smoking ?

Stop, please stop. This game is just not for you.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2020-10-06 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Um, all of them? They all have prepubescent builds.

Grown woman:

Prepubescent gurl:
    You need to re-take highschool biology if you think the girl pictured there is "pre-pubescent".

Really makes me wonder how much of this weeb vs anti-weeb "war" is people like you who don't even know what words mean.

You attempting to connect height to it in your other comment is just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    You need to re-take highschool biology if you think the girl pictured there is "pre-pubescent".

Really makes me wonder how much of this weeb vs anti-weeb "war" is people like you who don't even know what words mean.

You attempting to connect height to it in your other comment is just icing on the cake.
    Yeah, they’re not abnormal, they’re just petite. /s

Yeah, no in-game footage. Nice.

They’re short (in-game), not just slim. 11-year-old short.
    No... really no.
    These are not. There are some though that's for sure (Qiqi + Klee). But now you are just saying it for the sake of saying it - or because you want to trigger something.
    If you aren't into anime, I guess that's fine? But they are obviously presented as adult females. Their body proportions already say as much.
    Lisa is quite obviously a young adult, since no age is actually given I'd judge her as somewhere in her late 20 early 30. Compared to MC for example who I'd guess is somewhere between 14-16.

Or something like that.
    It should be noted that the loli-fetish in anime is just that, a fetish ... a niche. It's not like they do themselves any good not going for some ladies there, such as Lisa, Ningguang, Jean, Beidou. That's why they are there - to cater to the normal dudes (who like anime girlz, lul)

edit:

I mean, Lisa and Jean are literally a whole head taller than MC . Old women (80++) NPCs are as large as MC and then there are children who are 1-2 heads smaller than MC. (everything ingame of course)
    So I don't really see it. Every Knight in Mondstadt is also 1 head taller than MC.
    And during the Earth-town quest, you get to stand next to several quest NPCs (which will most likely end up as playable characters at some pint) which are as tall as Diluc (who is a playable character).
    They are 1-2 heads taller and your character has to look up to talk to them if they stand right next to each other.

probablly 1,40m vs 1,90m or something.
    Not to mention the areas where women "grow" when they get older. Hips, legs, chest etc. etc.
    And characters such as Lisa actually "play" with their womanly charm knowingly.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I am done at AR 25.
    The daily is the best way to gain AR. It takes 3 days to gain an AR.

Overall, it is a good open world, but lacks story and contents.
    It only has two big bosses, Wolf and Stormterror.
    I'm AR30 and I've cleared the story quests yesterday (probably a few world quests left), I went from 29 to mid 30 yesterday in... 3hours (21h - 00h) xD

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    No... really no.
    These are not. There are some though that's for sure (Qiqi + Klee). But now you are just saying it for the sake of saying it - or because you want to trigger something.
    If you aren't into anime, I guess that's fine? But they are obviously presented as adult females. Their body proportions already say as much.
    The Genshin impact girls are a realllllllllllly poor target for what this person is trying to do.

There are FAR FAR better examples of "pedo-bait" that I might even agree with, although this person seems to be confused what sexual maturity means.

Hint: It doesn't mean 18 years old.

Is this a game for poor people? That’s what f2p usually attracts. I’m playing right now and it’s not bad, just don’t know why anyone would grind it unless they’re too broke for other games.

Is this a game for poor people? That’s what f2p usually attracts. I’m playing right now and it’s not bad, just don’t know why anyone would grind it unless they’re too broke for other games.
    Yeah it's a game for poor people.

That's why you have to pay for everything /s

Nice logic.

You sound a wee-bit weird with that statement.
    F2P is usually for getting the most out of big spenders btw, not the other way around, especially in games with gacha-mechanics.
    That's why you have all the limitations that can be unlocked with payments.
    That's not a good thing, don't get me wrong, but that's certainly no good for poor people.
    You could go as far as saying that only rich people will truely enjoy the game, because they aren't limited by the paywall.
    If this game had any PvP or competitive side, you could also say that no-/light spenders are basically plankton/fish for whales to feed upon so that *they* enjoy the game more and spend even more.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    MC can switch elements, and in some cases you need to in order to complete some of the puzzles.

I want to complete the collection too, but there are some characters I just want because I like their look better than others. I want more options for party set-up because I really like having the element, but am not a fan of the play style of some of them.
    I know you can switch but right now it is just wind and geo i believe. I tried geo on them and i personally think the abilities are ass for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Just started today don't quite get the party system. 4 toons but you can only have one out at a time and you can be playing one and have that same character as a npc to talk to for a quest is odd.

Never been a fan of use x to dbuf then switch to y for pewpew. I like to focus on one character and I'm already not interested in the main guy at all.

I did unlock some chick that uses big weapons and I'll play that till I got some kinda wall that makes me use everything for one fight.

I will say I love the graphics music and voice so far. And the controls are pretty satisfying. I had bad taste in my mouth from tera and blade and soul.

If the game lets me play how I want as far as my character/combat choice then I'll be putting some time into it for sure and I'll support them when I'm able to.
    General idea for 4 party is to group with someone. But you unlock this ability once you hit a rank high enogh.

Gotten pretty addicted to this during WoW downtime. Just hit AR30 and pulled Diluc on Venti's banner lol.

Yes, it is targeting at kids' lunch money and their parents' credit cards.
    These small money adds up after a year.

Some people just want to kill some time.
    For example, they stuck in a 2 hours bus ride.

All gacha games are grindy even you pay.
    There is no $$$ to directly buy the Adventure Rank experience.

Um, all of them? They all have prepubescent builds.

Grown woman:

Prepubescent gurl:
    Why is there a picture of a Karen with guns?

15+ Year Old Account
    I see the puritans have arrived like i give a fuck what they think

3+ Year Old Account
    the game is just like Borderlands and I'm loving it so far

though I'm still struggling on the 1:30 Hillchurl Arena, I always get time's up with the last Minotaur at 20% health

- - - Updated - - -

and one thing I like here is that at least the girls aren't dressed skimpy
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    and one thing I like here is that at least the girls aren't dressed skimpy
    You don’t like naked ladies?

I got Diluc early, he broken yo lmao. Diluc, fischl, Xiang, Barbara is my usual party, it just overpower everything. Put a bunch of element on stuff and heal. Xiang reduce their Pyro resist. While diluc spam ability for thousands of damage, boy be broken. You can even cancel his ability into auto attack each time, so you can do more damage during his 3 ability strike. Which seems they planned you to do, because i read his constellation, which ill obviously never have. But like it buffs his spells and auto attack damage and speed for a time during it with his later constellation.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-10-06 at 11:20 AM.

ok guys Qiqi is definitely saying these numbers during her idle talk; (japanese voice over, cannot stand English voice acting, no offense)
    7234 7234 5677 5677
    nana-ni-san-yon
    nana-ni-san-yon
    go-roku-nana-nana
    go-roku-nana-nana
    solve the mystery.

Numbers Mason! Numbers! what are they!?!?

Does she say "solve the mystery" too?
    All I know is that 56*77* -> 7 7 = qi qi :3